• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

I should be playing Dark Souls, but this Dogchild is too hype

LoZ Part 13
URrcGhO.png

RedBoot

Fun Dogchild facts I learned from the Playstation Store:

1. Dogchild costs $15.
2. It has an ice level.
3. Dogchild has three PSN avatars available. Two of them are images of some sort of centipede.

Full playthrough when?

made it as far as the area with a bunch of annoying royal knights and some red eyed knight that kicked my ass hard
im done for the night onto the podcast and the 8pm vid

zeemumu

I thought Gaia let Kratos fall off of a mountain because she didn't want to risk them both falling and told him to his face that he wasn't shit and that's why he turned on her.

Anung

Un Rama
I thought Gaia let Kratos fall off of a mountain because she didn't want to risk them both falling and told him to his face that he wasn't shit and that's why he turned on her.

Yep. I literally played God of War 3 remastered last week so I can confirm this.

Numb

the grumps mario maker series is at 102 god damn episodes now holy shit

102 eps of salt
Community created makes it alittle better and more interesting for those watching and even more for those who made em
there can also be a infinte amount of lvls they could play

Moonlight

Banned
Vessel FNF Spoilers

how the fuck can you hate the best ghost pokemon, chandelure. actually fuck off, god dammit. stop. stop. stopppppppppppppppppppp

edit:
also woolie there were zero legendary dogs after suicine. entei isn't a dog and that'd just be one more if it counted.

according to twitter Pats going with a DEX build this time
good cause Katanas kick ass in Dark Souls 3

Damn it, now he's gonna being playing pretty much my character... well not really, I use magic(started as an assassin... probably on the best choice looking back) and I'm pretty sure Pat will never do that.

On the plus side, the game seems to really willing to give out a bunch of dex weapons early on(though you might have to work for some of them).

kewlmyc

Vessel FNF Spoilers

how the fuck can you hate the best ghost pokemon, chandelure. actually fuck off, god dammit. stop. stop. stopppppppppppppppppppp

edit:
also woolie there were zero legendary dogs after suicine. entei isn't a dog and that'd just be one more if it counted.

It's just a random as hell choice. I hear it's popular in Japan, so maybe that's why.

according to twitter Pats going with a DEX build this time
good cause Katanas kick ass in Dark Souls 3

Dex for lyfe. Done it in every Souls game so far, doing it here too.

Damn it, now he's gonna being playing pretty much my character... well not really, I use magic(started as an assassin... probably on the best choice looking back) and I'm pretty sure Pat will never do that.

On the plus side, the game seems to really willing to give out a bunch of dex weapons early on(though you might have to work for some of them).

gotta earn your first katana
there is no free lunch here undead

Top Bottom