• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

MrHoot

I'm currently watching Too Many DS3 LPs, and the one thing I hope that doesn't happen in this one, is Pat constantly complaining about fan service/references from other souls games. ENB and German Spy have filled that quota.

Yeeaaaah he probably will. To be honest I say that a lot myself too. It's hard not to when the entirety of the game just throws it at your face through almost everything =p

But i'm sure we'll have some good parts. I am really eager to see his reactions to some of the bosses, cuz some do have cool intros

Matsukaze

I'd peg Liam as the most likely best friend to be into it.
I actually see Pat being the most likely to try it.

Pat: "So pot makes you feel mellow and happy without killing you? I will take an entire crate's worth."

But that being said, I imagine the four of them would get super nervous around pot.

No kidding. If anyone, I'd say Matt or Woolie, cause you gotta be smokin something to got to art school.

5643ac1f50d2de390e3995ae

re: podcast discussion about Nier, his moon mask is actually his head. Knocking it off results in dullahan-esque antics as the body runs freely around the room.

And legend has it that after that thorough bodying, GuardianE has been playing nothing but DOAX3, never to be seen again.

I heard he went on a pilgrimage to Vietnam to learn the ways of Ultimate Muscle from Marn.

Last anyone saw, he's gotten fat as a sea cow and just mashes like crazy...

Menitta

Louis C.K. is just Pat from the future. He time travelled to the past to rob Liam before he joined SBFP but then he decided to become a comedian.

I never watched the BB LP, I did like their Dark Souls 2 run.

Should I give it a watch or save my Pat/Woolie itch for the DS3 run? Would I burnt out watching both LP's concurrently?

Matsukaze

I never watched the BB LP, I did like their Dark Souls 2 run.

Should I give it a watch or save my Pat/Woolie itch for the DS3 run? Would I burnt out watching both LP's concurrently?
If you liked the DS2 LP, you will probably like the Bloodborne LP. It's shorter and there are fewer road-block fights because Pat is on controls half the time, so it's an easier watch. That being said, I'd say it would be pretty easy to burn out watching both it and the DS3 LP, so it's not a bad idea to keep Bloodborne for a later date.

Top Bottom