• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

So if you guys aren't watching Space patrol Luluco, you need to get on that.

The most recent episode was the most amazing thing I've seen yet. I don't wanna spoil it, but I'd you like TRIGGER you'll be cheering

And in other Dark Souls news, Pat walks past 410 billion items and Woolie continues to call every spell a Soul Arrow. Buisness as usual.

So if you guys aren't watching Space patrol Luluco, you need to get on that.

The most recent episode was the most amazing thing I've seen yet. I don't wanna spoil it, but I'd you like TRIGGER you'll be cheering

And in other Dark Souls news, Pat walks past 410 billion items and Woolie continues to call every spell a Soul Arrow. Buisness as usual.
To be fair, every other spell is some variation of a magical arrow.

kewlmyc

Can't Stop, Won't Stop, CAWWW!
Take a look at @AngriestPat's Tweet: https://twitter.com/AngriestPat/status/731226636461453312?s=09

132.gif

Skrams

Every Space Patrol Luluco episode is the new best episode. It tops itself every time.

And Pat's a fucking nerd.

Gies is a terrible reviewer, but "gave up on Star Fox Zero, but also gave Wolfenstein: The New Order a 9/10" describes like 90% of people who have played both those games.

It was more of a correlation between playing Doom, being terrible at it, but still loving Wolfenstein. As in he has appreciated good shooters in the past and then you look at this first 30 minutes of Doom and every minute watched is an hour off your life.

To be fair, every other spell is some variation of a magical arrow.

That's not true!

A few of them are darts.

Edit: There are actually a lot of cool spells in DS3, unfortunately a ton of them are basically worthless for stupid reasons, like being buffs that have ridiculously short duration.

Strimei

There's something kind of off about the characters' animations. Like, not exactly in a bad way, its just a bit too smooth almost? Like I guess I'd say uncanny valley sorta thing.

Strimei

I have to agree with them that Roselinde is a real solid design, I love it. And I think I know why I like her design, she kinda reminds me of Saber from the Fate-series. Hell, one of her alt colors looks to be Saber's color scheme (white and blue, and from what I can see on a search, her hair's blonde for it, too).

edit: Ah, one of them chose the color scheme I'm talking about at the very end too. Hm, not really that blonde, but still, does make me think Saber. Could just be a coincidence though. Still love the design, either way.

Xux

Jeeze,
Rain Florence
talk in the latest Dark Souls episode; are they
H3H3
fans? I kinda wish they didn't go in that room and got the reveal the other way.

Anung

Un Rama
Good podcast this week. Some great discussions and it was cool hearing their thoughts on Civil War.

DBS has been a huge pile of meh but the few episodes where it did shine were god damn amazing.

Menitta

So I'm packing up to leave college today and what do I find in my desk? A copy of Indigo Prophecy. Matt, Pat, and Woolie would be proud and disgusted.

I usually don't get angry at misinformation in videos, but those are not fucking sprites. Those are mediocrely to terribly animated 3D models.:/

I really really HATE Blade Arcus. Its the final pitiful nail in the shining series. Just let it die

Also you shouldn't get it since it has worse content than SFV at launch with no netplay
I've been informed that Blade Arcus are using sprite sheets using 3D models apparently confirmed from a Sega stream. I'm a idiot :/ Sorry SBF

I still don't like Blade Arcus and how the characters move however

Matsukaze

Watching Critical Role at the moment. Makes me want a Zaibatsu D&D campaign so badly, but I know I'm (probably?) in the minority. Fuckin' stream that on Twitch, my eyes would be glued to the screen.

Watching Critical Role at the moment. Makes me want a Zaibatsu D&D campaign so badly, but I know I'm (probably?) in the minority. Fuckin' stream that on Twitch, my eyes would be glued to the screen.
I really enjoy Tabletop games, but that takes a lot of work in even preparation to set up, let alone make it viewable in stream format. Would be cool to see tho.

Nazo

I'm super late on this but I've just started watching the drawing bored video and its a lot of fun listen to them discuss character design. but I cannot support Woolie and Plague's anit-pigtail agenda. Pigtails are love, pigtails are life.

Mat-triX

I have not watched the Twilight Princess LP at all, but is it any good? The Deus Ex LP has been majorly disappointing and extremely frustrating to watch for me, so I wanted to know if the Zelda LP is any better (since TP is my favorite of the Zeldas).

Menitta

I have not watched the Twilight Princess LP at all, but is it any good? The Deus Ex LP has been majorly disappointing and extremely frustrating to watch for me, so I wanted to know if the Zelda LP is any better (since TP is my favorite of the Zeldas).

I had to take a break at around episode 9, but up to there at least it's really good.

Eumi

They've actually expressed an interest in doing this before. I think Brennan even mentioned it when he was on the podcast.

Personally, I think get some outsider to dm like Brennan and it'd be amazing.

Maid RPG campaign when?

I'm super late on this but I've just started watching the drawing bored video and its a lot of fun listen to them discuss character design. but I cannot support Woolie and Plague's anit-pigtail agenda. Pigtails are love, pigtails are life.

I was with you with pigtail but there's been a lot of pigtail in recent years that I could do without it. Lucky persona 5 doesn't have any.

Every Space Patrol Luluco episode is the new best episode. It tops itself every time.

A few days late to this but I seriously don't get these small side projects that Trigger does. Inferno Cop, Ninja Slayer, and now Luluco. Like they're not really that great, what do people see in it?

I think Plague would make a pretty good DM

He would just spend uncomfortably long periods of time describing Pat and Woolie's characters getting grappled by over-muscled furry monster-girls between bouts of lecturing Liam on why he can't do what he wants to do while wearing fluted parade platemail rather than practical half-plate.

A few days late to this but I seriously don't get these small side projects that Trigger does. Inferno Cop, Ninja Slayer, and now Luluco. Like they're not really that great, what do people see in it?

They're Adult Swim style short episodes. Why does anyone like Robot Chicken, Mike Tyson Mysteries, Frisky Dingo, etc? Sometimes hilarious batshit insane stories are incredibly entertaining when everyone in the production gives it they're all.

Top Bottom