• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
j3WQSyo.png

"the give up machine"

Edzi

Maybe, maybe not. You can do WASD movement alright, but once lots of hotkeys get involved, retention and memorization nosedive.

I thought the same thing until I decided to jump into Doom and Overwatch on PC a few months ago. It might be tougher with other games with more buttons, but Overwatch is pretty easy to get used to on a keyboard.

K.Sabot

I dunno man I think that's the perfect blend for me.

Analog control precision + mouse precision.

No hate, I'm actually kind of interested in trying it some.

Has Woolie even tried one of those devices that look like this:

I don't know if they have a name, and I've never used one, but they should be fully programmable so he can ignore the buttons around WASD that are giving him problems.

I played Command Mission back in the day. I think I made it a good way through, but kind of lost track of things around a desert area, and never actually finished it. I really liked its aesthetics though.

Fuck, I'm gonna be that guy, but it's not like I'm the first one to do it here...

So, Woolie's fanon that he said has not been confirmed or denied by capcom, was(iirc, which is possible I'm wrong) shot down in mmx1. Some where I swear it is stated X was created by light separately from og MM and he spent 100 years in slumber to make sure he wouldn't harm humans(because MM does attempt to kill Willy in 7 I believe). It's been a long time since I played there games, am I wrong here?

Unrelated, but i find it strange that they didn't mention the mmz series at all, especially with how it connects to the mmx games before and after they fucked up the canon by making more mmx.

Damn it, I should be asleep...

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
18m7wsgh9t3t5png.png

Woolie channeling his inner Khan.
Hes been watching too much marc polo.
Fuck, I'm gonna be that guy, but it's not like I'm the first one to do it here...

So, Woolie's fanon that he said has not been confirmed or denied by capcom, was(iirc, which is possible I'm wrong) shot down in mmx1. Some where I swear it is stated X was created by light separately from og MM and he spent 100 years in slumber to make sure he wouldn't harm humans(because MM does attempt to kill Willy in 7 I believe). It's been a long time since I played there games, am I wrong here?

Unrelated, but i find it strange that they didn't mention the mmz series at all, especially with how it connects to the mmx games before and after they fucked up the canon by making more mmx.

Damn it, I should be asleep...
You should go to the subreddit.

I played Command Mission back in the day. I think I made it a good way through, but kind of lost track of things around a desert area, and never actually finished it. I really liked its aesthetics though.

That's where they change the battle music to the less good song, so I don't blame you.

Damn woolie cant escape from always picking the boss characters. Its like his stand.
Stand name : Meet the New Boss
Stand User: Woolie Football
Abilities: Causes a character the user selects to gain extra health, damage, and other attributes similar to boss characters. This effect ends when the character is deselected by the user.

Edzi

Does anyone know why the guys haven't started a patreon yet? Seems odd to me that they'd go for something like vessel instead.

Strimei

Was wondering if Jesse Cox's love of David Cage and his games would come into conflict with Matt. Seems it did, a bit.

(Yeah, Jesse really does like David Cage, that's no kayfabe or anything)

Pat saying "Johnathan, go home!" in the latest jojo part just killed me.

Like it's underlined super hard in part 3 how useless Hamon becomes, so he really doesn't have anything that can help now.

Which strikes a weird thought all of a sudden in my head. So Dio implanted Flesh Buds into two of the characters and we had to watch Jotaro pull the buds out. Why the hell didn't Joseph just zap them with Hamon? He does it to himself later after fighting Lovers.

Squishy3

Which strikes a weird thought all of a sudden in my head. So Dio implanted Flesh Buds into two of the characters and we had to watch Jotaro pull the buds out. Why the hell didn't Joseph just zap them with Hamon? He does it to himself later after fighting Lovers.
I'm pretty sure it's stated that they could go berserk and cause brain damage before being destroyed by Hamon, while Jotaro is effectively restraining them and preventing them from doing anything while he's pulling them out.

Top Bottom