• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

Frimaire

Wait, so in Eyes of Heaven shouldn't
DIO Over Heaven's body be drawn to Jonathan's, since they're from different realities?
Or did DIO Over Heaven win so completely in his world that he defeated Jonathan and never needed to steal his body?

Anung

Un Rama
Were there any notable horror games released during this last year?

Been a load of semi-decent stuff and a load of crap. I'm too lazy to type it all out. They should probably just do week longs mixed with some one off's.

Shitstorm is my favourite time of the year. Barely been following these guys at all lately so hopefully that'll get me back on board.

Wait, so in Eyes of Heaven shouldn't
DIO Over Heaven's body be drawn to Jonathan's, since they're from different realities?
Or did DIO Over Heaven win so completely in his world that he defeated Jonathan and never needed to steal his body?

DIO definitely had to do the Stardust Crusader fight from how things are talked about, so he's using Jonathan's body. It strikes me that the body has been transformed so much that the draw doesn't happen, or maybe that the rule only plays with objects rather than with individuals.

Been a load of semi-decent stuff and a load of crap. I'm too lazy to type it all out. They should probably just do week longs mixed with some one off's.

Shitstorm is my favourite time of the year. Barely been following these guys at all lately so hopefully that'll get me back on board.

Same here.

Jojo LP has brought me back in though and I've started listening to the podcast again. I've missed like 2 months of content I reckon.

Menitta

Oh ffs, that's stupid. Let me guess, it's really bad, isn't it?

Who cares. Let's make a game theory about it.

Yay,
Salty Bet. They should ditch the chat and get that third of the screen back, tho.

I remember one time
in the chat, someone said fuck the Zaibatsu, they got Jojo in the mainstream.

First of all, it always was and 2nd, that's REALLY overestimating the Zaibatsu's popularity.

Wow, they came out that close together? Jesus. They must be pretty easy to crank out.

I think he has them running alongside each other more than easily shitting them out. Say what you will about the games, they all have different mechanics and play differently from each other. Balancing around that and creating new assets where needed can't be that easy. It's only one guy after all.

Strimei

So the Sony meeting thing is starting, the guys haven't started streaming.

Way to go fellas.

edit: There they are, 10 minutes late. Better late than never!

explodet

The content was kinda boring, but the King Crimson attacks were entertaining.

And I smile every time Matt marks out for Spider-Man.

Xux

Jeeze, hearing the three
dying inside from the brokenness
and a totally standard
David Cage hack-fraud moment
in part ten of the Omikron fuckthrough is pretty great.

I'm listening to this week's podcast, and hearing all the Best Friends get pissy over the Polygon footage of Sonic Mania was funny but a bit disappointing to hear. I mean, Woolie did acknowledge how hypocritical it is to call them out. It's just a preview video showing as much detail of the 2 levels as possible, not some expert level speedrun. A Polygon even clarified that in the video's comments.

Jintor

i really like your work lackingsaint because it always reconceptualises podcasts as being an off the cuff conversation about bullshit

...uh, moreso, that is

Xux

Following the announcement of a PS4 Pro patch, Liam takes Matt and Pat on a journey to the other side of
cross-gen play
with
The Load of the Rings Middle of Earth Shadow Mordor on the PS3.

Speaking of which...holy crap.

In their Saltybet videos they need to not have the camera feed obscure part of the game, especially when it covers up names and meters. Move it over the chat, which honestly they should get rid of for these videos anyway.

Every week I tell myself I shouldn't listen to the podcast at work, and every week I'm sitting at my desk uncontrollably chuckling to myself like an idiot.

I don't see this changing in the foreseeable future.

Every week I tell myself I shouldn't listen to the podcast at work, and every week I'm sitting at my desk uncontrollably chuckling to myself like an idiot.

I don't see this changing in the foreseeable future.

This week was especially strong. I was always glad I had a back corner office space where people didn't usually hear me.

This week was especially strong. I was always glad I had a back corner office space where people didn't usually hear me.

My desk is literally right in the middle of everyone. I still don't know if anyone has ever actually noticed. Fortunately, I listened to the first half at home, because I otherwise might have died from a lack of oxygen.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
So upon Woolies rec i watched The Jinx. Holy cow was it good. It's the ending though, the ending is the thing that really nails it! Id say better than making a murder truth be told

Top Bottom