• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

Edzi

Feels good to support the guys using my Twitch Prime sub, I've always wanted a way to directly support them that didn't involve vessel, ads, or merch. If they had a Patreon, I'd totally give them a bit.

Feels good to support the guys using my Twitch Prime sub, I've always wanted a way to directly support them that didn't involve vessel, ads, or merch. If they had a Patreon, I'd totally give them a bit.

I'd support them on the Patreon as well, but for now I too am using my Prime sub for their Twitch channel. If for some reason I ever get a second sub it'll just go to Matt since he seems to stream himself frequently.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta

I didn't even know such a thing existed until today.

Breads

Banned
I cannot stay interested in that Megaman Command Mission LP. The game just does nothing to me and the commentary just isn't that inspired. I made it up to episode 6 not knowing/ caring enough to know what's going on and I tried watching most episodes 2+ times to see if I could even pay attention.

Should I bother with it or just let it be. I know that with Nier and FFX it picked up over time and I wonder if I'm missing anything if I skip the rest of MMCM.

The only way to watch the Megaman Command Mission LP is to treat it as a bad podcast and put it on as background noise to something else. It really hasn't improved.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I cannot stay interested in that Megaman Command Mission LP. The game just does nothing to me and the commentary just isn't that inspired. I made it up to episode 6 not knowing/ caring enough to know what's going on and I tried watching most episodes 2+ times to see if I could even pay attention.

Should I bother with it or just let it be. I know that with Nier and FFX it picked up over time and I wonder if I'm missing anything if I skip the rest of MMCM.

There's nothing wrong with that. If you don't like something, don't watch it. I watched the entirety of the danganronpa lp because I was an idiot for doing so.

There's nothing wrong with that. If you don't like something, don't watch it. I watched the entirety of the danganronpa lp because I was an idiot for doing so.
Hey, that LP was worth it to learn about Woolie's child murder boner (only matched by Ein from Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans) and their inability to comprehend that Japan is less likely to create a Terminator style resistance due to its culture.

Strimei

The last three or so episodes (19, 20, 21) are hilarious. You can literally hear the gang falling apart live on stream.

I can only imagine how much further they break down as time goes on.

I mean, it sounds like they still aren't finished!

So much for "we're almost done!"

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I can only imagine how much further they break down as time goes on.

I mean, it sounds like they still aren't finished!

So much for "we're almost done!"

I quickly scanned through another full LP of the game to see roughly how much they had left.

All I can say is RIP Best Friends.

Oh man, I'm watching Matt's Shadow Warrior 2 stream and he says they've reached a point in Omikron where they're not sure if they want to continue.

Lol @ Matt quietly reading the story of
Monster Bash
over the BLARING SOUNDBLASTER SHREDS

Lawd this game was great but not as great as Commander Keen and BIOMENACE

Pat's last second heel turn to saying it sucks gave me some fucking whiplash.

That really bugged me. I probably wouldn't have even bothered commenting or whining about the video if it weren't for that bit at the end. Like, you're showing off this classic game to a bunch of people who have potentially never heard of it, which is great, but you're not even going to bother trying to understand what you're doing at all and then are just going to shit on the game. It's low effort and just lame all around. What's the point of even doing a video on a game if you're not going to try to get even remotely invested or engaged with what you're playing?

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
anyone have shots of what the place looks like? Can't stream right now.
B9od2VF.jpg
Reminds me of Dario's office location.

ZoddGutts

That really bugged me. I probably wouldn't have even bothered commenting or whining about the video if it weren't for that bit at the end. Like, you're showing off this classic game to a bunch of people who have potentially never heard of it, which is great, but you're not even going to bother trying to understand what you're doing at all and then are just going to shit on the game. It's low effort and just lame all around. What's the point of even doing a video on a game if you're not going to try to get even remotely invested or engaged with what you're playing?

Yeah, he played the game in the worst possible ways. Starts off by not customizing the controls in the way he wants to even Matt said why he didn't do it before hand, plays the game quickly realizes the game isn't a cake walk, changes controls again only to fuck them up, decides to play the game with the run button on lock, proceeds to play the game like it's Doom despite the levels not made to have the player run around them, can't even turn on the light because the run button in on. Stops trying changes levels and difficulty, ends vid by shitting on the game saying it didn't age well.

Top Bottom