• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

zeemumu

watch him nail the karaoke bit

Or Chain of Memories in KH 1.5. Liam likes card systems and that game is harder than its gba version because the gameplay is faster and you have to manage the camera. It's not a terrible game but that added layer of complication makes it frustrating.

Menitta

I'm rewatching the mailbag videos for some odd reason. Those videos were fantastic. I wish I sent something to them, but never had the chance. Anyone here send something to them?

Edit: Who sent them a picture of Steve Buscemi?

EDIT2: I FORGOT MIKE0DUDE SENT REBOOT!!! IT'S ALL COMING BACK!!!

Archgan

I'm rewatching the mailbag videos for some odd reason. Those videos were fantastic. I wish I sent something to them, but never had the chance. Anyone here send something to them?

Edit: Who sent them a picture of Steve Buscemi?

EDIT2: I FORGOT MIKE0DUDE SENT REBOOT!!! IT'S ALL COMING BACK!!!
I remember someone who used to post here sent the dragon dildo. I don't remember who it was though.

Strimei

We were going to send them bunches of dragon dildos as a gag, but it turns out those things are like, stupidly expensive for rubber dongs.

Well now I have "how much is a dragon dildo" in my search history. Thrilling.

Seems to vary a bit but like $150-ish is common

Well now I have "how much is a dragon dildo" in my search history. Thrilling.

Seems to vary a bit but like $150-ish is common

Could have just asked me. I keep on top of the dragon dildo market. Also the answer is 'depends, what size? how many colors? you want a cum tube?'.

joe2187

Banned
Liam X Ono LP of Street Fighter X Tekken confirmed

CyxG8ToWEAENGRs.jpg

Xux

Some cool announcements. I'm glad they're getting the lame, overrated SF character out of the way so we can speculate on some more silhouettes.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
I think a new kind of puzzle game is being formed from Omnicron and its beautiful and amazing and truly putting the best friends through their greatest challenge.

I love that the Omikron guide was clearly written by a guy almost as high off sniffing his own farts as David Cage was, because of course it was.

Yeah, the constant bullshit the Matt, Pat, and Woolie are going through with Omikron is the best, but Liam nearly killing Woolie with his excessive camera shaking is almost as good.

Anung

Un Rama
I'm on holiday in Iceland and the bus journeys are long so could you guys recommend me one of the recent podcast that are particularly funny/memorable.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
I feel with them skipping out on this and last years PSX and Game Awards, that Liam is the one who pushes them to do lets watches.

Since he went to PSX this and last year.

That makes sense, whenever I ask the group on Twitter about Let's Watches he's always the one who responds.

So, I started Terrace House and I think something is wrong with me because I find this incredibly entertaining for reasons I do not understand.

So, I started Terrace House and I think something is wrong with me because I find this incredibly entertaining for reasons I do not understand.

You will understand once your dream is clear
Tap was a jerk, was so glad he got rejected
. Can't wait for season 2 next month.

Top Bottom