• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

This Star Wars: Battlefront VR episode, ahaha.

There's a point where Woolie casually tells Liam (who's in the VR) "[...] watch out, that''s my junk[...]" and after that the entire rest of the video just became a huge out-of-context "Liam is witlessly fondling Woolie while playing VR games" joke in my head.

"There's some good stuff over here!"
"Yeah, that's a texture."

If Pat hasn't played Bloodlines, then I instead hope that in the middle of the Soul Reaver playthrough it somehow comes out that Woolie was a Vampire LARPer and he inserts himself into the LP to talk about dumb Malkavian stuff.

But sure, I'll also settle for Matt and Pat Play Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines.

Matt is actually the one who seems most familiar with it, or at least he's the only one I can recall to have randomly dropped a White Wolf Publishing reference. Though maybe he's familiar with them due to 'Street Fighter: The Storytelling Game' being an adaptation of White Wolf's World of Darkness mechanics. But really WoD 90's dark edgy aesthetic seems right up his alley.

So I had a Pat moment today...my Dad passed me a peice of chocolate candy that I placed on my lap and forgot about. Well, about an hour later it slipped off and landed between my legs and the seat...creating a fine, brown paste on my ass and the seat.

At least I was sure it was never actually shit and we had a laugh while I cleaned the seat

Matsukaze

So I had a Pat moment today...my Dad passed me a peice of chocolate candy that I placed on my lap and forgot about. Well, about an hour later it slipped off and landed between my legs and the seat...creating a fine, brown paste on my ass and the seat.

At least I was sure it was never actually shit and we had a laugh while I cleaned the seat
dead2.gif

There was a dude on the discord yesterday saying SBFP shot themselves in the foot (yes that phrase was used) for using a controller. He was really mad.

To be fair they palyed Clustertruck with a controller and made the entire video impossible to watch because Woolie could move the camera and jump at the same time.

It might be the same with Titanfall, but I don't know. I play on PS4 and I don't have any problems with the movement

Menitta

Since my question wasn't picked, I'll ask it here.

What was the worst Christmas movie you've seen? I vote Christmas with the Kranks. That movie is garbage and the ending makes no sense. The whole movie, the neighborhood is giving Tim Allen shit for going on a cruise during Christmas but when he gives the cruise tickets to his shitbag old people neighbors, THEY CAN GO IT'S FINE SHUT UP. Also literally everyone in the movie antagonizes Tim Allen. Even his WIFE.

Ok I'm done.

What was the worst Christmas movie you've seen? I vote Christmas with the Kranks. That movie is garbage and the ending makes no sense. The whole movie, the neighborhood is giving Tim Allen shit for going on a cruise during Christmas but when he gives the cruise tickets to his shitbag old people neighbors, THEY CAN GO IT'S FINE SHUT UP. Also literally everyone in the movie antagonizes Tim Allen. Even his WIFE.

Ok I'm done.

I saw like 5 minutes of Home Alone 4 and choose to believe that movie is terrible despite having no actual basis for it.

Other than that, I rarely dislike any sort of media I consume, so it's kind of a tough question for me.

Not gonna lie, I'd be super pumped if this happened. Though I mostly just want Plague to be a regular member of the group, he doesn't have to replace anyone.

The truth comes out. Edzi is secretly planning to have Matt assassinated.

Menitta

I saw like 5 minutes of Home Alone 4 and choose to believe that movie is terrible despite having no actual basis for it.

Other than that, I rarely dislike any sort of media I consume, so it's kind of a tough question for me.

I'm also super bias because Home Alone 1 & 2 are my favourite Christmas movies.

The truth comes out. Edzi is secretly planning to have Matt assassinated.

I haven't seen any of Home Alone 4, but 3 is hot garbage. This kid gets involved in some international spy shit. And the only reason he's alone is because the mom DELIBERATELY LEAVES HIM ALONE.

Ok I'm done.
The worst I've seen is Jingle All The Way 2, starring Larry the Cable Guy and WWE's Santino Marella. It came out in 2014, really striking while the iron was hot after the first movie, 18 years later. This had to be the most soulless, mind numbing piece of shit I've seen in years. It provided 0 laughs, and wasn't even bad in a way where I could enjoy shitting on it. I would have had a better time turning my TV off and watching the blank screen for its 93 minute running time.

I haven't seen any of Home Alone 4, but 3 is hot garbage. This kid gets involved in some international spy shit. And the only reason he's alone is because the mom DELIBERATELY LEAVES HIM ALONE.

Stupid kid me really liked Home Alone 3. I wanted that RC car and camera

I'm trying to think of what the actual worst Christmas movie I've seen was, but I think I've blocked most of them from my memory. I guess I'll default to Christmas Vacation 2: Cousin Eddie's Island Adventure even though I don't remember shit about it

Also just be an mood-ruining asshole I want everyone to be aware that there exists A Christmas Story 2

zeemumu

I was made aware that there was a Home Alone 5 made in 2012.

Strimei

Ok I'm done.

I'm trying to remember. My friends and I used to watch bad movies and go all MST3K on them, and I'm sure at least a few were Christmas themed.

Hell we watched a sorta Thanksgiving one.

But damn if I can't remember. Hrm.

edit: Damn it Woolie made the Seinfeld joke I was thinking of with mood lighting.

Sou Da

Seriously though that Let it Die video is Despair Girls Bad. It's just Woolie on controls clearly upset about Lily Bergamo, bringing it up a lot during the first 30 minutes and then pretending that he isn't upset about it.

After that it's just them missing a bunch of stuff(which is fair, this game has a ton of shit to remember) and Woolie flailing around, detached.

Seriously though that Let it Die video is Despair Girls Bad. It's just Woolie on controls clearly upset about Lily Bergamo, bringing it up a lot during the first 30 minutes and then pretending that he isn't upset about it.

After that it's just them missing a bunch of stuff(which is fair, this game has a ton of shit to remember) and Woolie flailing around, detached.

Agreed. If you can't even try to give the game a chance and just want to rant about a previous game, don't play the fucking thing.

Anung

Un Rama

Putting Woolie on the pad means it was doomed to fail.

Top Bottom