• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scream Queens S2 |OT| We're Back, Idiot Hookers -Tuesdays 9/8c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhoan

I could have sworn that a GAF member predicted that Chad would die in the last thread. If the creative team sticks to their guns and he's perma-dead, then I respect that and conversely, if it's a fake-out, then it would stick to Chad being Chad and continue to troll.

I mean his grand appearance was as the Red Devil which was already huge levels of trolling. Then again, when a character was found dead at the end of an episode in this show, they've stayed dead. The speculation will continue into next week since next week's episode looks like a ton of fun.

manakel

I thought this episode was one of the funniest yet; I was cracking up all throughout. I was shocked by the ending, though.
At least it wasn't Denise. She better not die!

Etzer

Just saw the episode. I did not expect that ending!
Although, he might have faked it. Like his best bro, Dead Gay Boone.

Taruranto

I don't know, he seemed pretty serious about marrying her and then divorce her in 6 months, but I guess in this show anything is possible.

Goldrush

How gruesome was Boone's death last season? Can't recall. He's the top of my list right now with this whole thing being just a ploy to get Hester out.

holygeesus

Banned
Surely if Cassidy can be 'living dead' then they can draw his blood and use it to restore
Chad to zombie-Chad?
Hey, it would make as much sense as anything else in this show.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
New episode tonight!

Halloween Blues

The Green Meanie's latest attack shocks everyone, so Dean Munsch, Denise and Hester plan to catch the killer by throwing a Halloween party in the hospital. Meanwhile, Chanel attempts to contact the killer's latest victim from beyond the grave. Back at the party, another outbreak puts the hospital on alert and Brock and Cassidy jump into action, while another victim falls.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Goddamnit why does Scream have to air at 9 tonight? Sheeeeeit. If I catch Scream Queens, then I can't jump straight to Scream as it'll be an hour in...Ah man...Guess I'll have to watch Scream, record Scream Queens and watch it immediately afterwards.

Ponn

Banned
This show is better than it has any business being. And the first thing I thought of was she should totally go as Smurfette now.

Jhoan

As my brother mentioned that that stuff turns people's skin blue, lo and behold, Chanel screams. At least her and Tobias Funke now can be in the Blue Man group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom