• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scream Queens S2 |OT| We're Back, Idiot Hookers -Tuesdays 9/8c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhoan

Poor Zayday can't catch a break under Denise's ire. It's gonna come down to a battle of brains and...assets.

Ponn

Banned
"Here's your axe"

kaDdLrt.jpg

Poor Zayday can't catch a break under Denise's ire. It's gonna come down to a battle of brains and...assets.

I'm waiting for the season where Zayday is the killer. You know its going to happen.

Jhoan

With Denise dead, now who will torment Zayday?

i don't think #5 is dead unless it turned that she bled out in the beginning of the next episode. This episode was a bloodbath. Zayday might be next in the Meanie's sights.

PK Gaming

Oh yeah, Number 5 is too whiny and stupid to die

She'll be back, complaining about she almost "died" while people are grieving for DENISE HEMPHILL

Asbel

With Denise dead, now who will torment Zayday?

i don't think #5 is dead unless it turned that she bled out in the beginning of the next episode. This episode was a bloodbath. Zayday might be next in the Meanie's sights.
Worst, no more role play flashbacks with Chad. Double lost.

And im out.
Fast forward through the entire episode to make sure the Chad death wasn't BS and then get hit with Denise's death?
Fastest a show has ever gone from a favorite to dropping it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom