• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Seattle Fed. Judge grants temporary restraining order on Immigration Ban nationwide

Status
Not open for further replies.
NYC Mayor's Office ‏@NYCMayorsOffice

NYC Mayor's Office Retweeted Donald J. Trump
This so-called judge stood up for American values and rights, allowing cities like NYC to remain welcoming to ALL.

For a minute I thought the Trump tweet was in response to the NYC Mayor, and not the other way around, and I kind of freaked out a bit lol. I mean, Trump's tweet is atrocious regardless, but replying that way to saying America should be welcoming to all would be on another level of douchebaggery entirely.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
DHS is the agency in charge of entry procedures. They would need to comment on the ruling.
I believe they were talking about the part of the statement that says the EO is lawful. Homeland doesn't get to detect what is lawful and what isn't. They enforce the law, not interpret it.

This little girl went sprinting to her grandmother, they haven't let go of each other @BostonGlobe
C316yHPWAAAaygr.jpg:small

Osiris

I permanently banned my 6 year old daughter from using the PS4 for mistakenly sending grief reports as it's too hard to watch or talk to her
The thought of Trump having to endure rapidly arranged lectures on constitutionality and the limitations of his office, and his increasing fury and dispondancy at what he learns please me bigly.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Weird, it's almost like there are two other branches of government that are supposed to check each other and keep each other in line.

EQUAL branches. Hopefully this overreach is making the bandwagon billionaires and old forward supremely nervous. Even a Koch brother doesn't want to be successful in a failed state.

Impeach him and give us a traditionally awful Republican government that wrecks our economy and status a stupid war and then gets bored or in four years.

The fact that the above is something I strongly desire at this point is crazy.

Kadin

I love to think that he's just sitting in the White House stewing over this minute after minute, hour after hour. He just can't wrap his head around not getting his way and being told that his EO is bs.

Tovarisc

Wait guys he just called it a ban. They were just last week saying it wasn't a ban. HAVE FUN DEFENDING THAT IN COURT.
giphy.gif

I wonder if his twitter statements can be used in court when it comes to this ban EO. Because... lawyers should really scrub his twitter account for statements, recent and old.

I wonder if his twitter statements can be used in court when it comes to this ban EO. Because... lawyers should really scrub his twitter account for statements, recent and old.
The thing is tho it's illegal for him to delete them. Even tho he's done it already....

I love to think that he's just sitting in the White House stewing over this minute after minute, hour after hour. He just can't wrap his head around not getting his way and being told that his EO is bs.

No no, he's on vacation in Florida this weekend.

Boke1879

Yup that tweet shows he has no idea how anything works and assumes that whatever he passes can have no repercussions.

jiiikoo

Banned
At hotel / club / somethinglikethat into which you can get with 200k and guaranteed full anonymity. Pay 2 Play politics going on in Florida?

Wow. I'm guessing all the work during the week wore him out. Isn't this the second weekend he's taken a vacay in a row?

What is our country coming to when we have a buffoon as the president?

Why does he talk like a child? I'm not even trying to make fun of him or whatever but the the way he types things out is very childish.

Man has no composure and zero sense of maturity. You didn't see Obama taking to Twitter every five minutes to blow off steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom