• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Silent Hill 2 |OT| You promised you'd take me there again someday...

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
GameStop not pick it up? Obviously not..

No, and I generally try not giving them money anyway lol.

Usually, Best Buy has amazing steel books for 99% of notable new releases. I'm very surprised they didn't do one for this.

I have a decent library of theirs, here's a few recent one's:

ECXsDak.jpeg

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
No, and I generally try not giving them money anyway lol.

Usually, Best Buy has amazing steel books for 99% of notable new releases. I'm very surprised they didn't do one for this.

I have a decent library of theirs, here's a few recent one's:

ECXsDak.jpeg
mw9LgO.gif

Josemayuste

Funny that Unreal Engine 5 upscaler makes performance mode sharper than quality mode on PS5 LOL. there are some cutbacks, of course, lumen, ambient occlussion, raytracing etc. but I think that both modes have its pros and cons both being perfectly playable, choosing between one or another will depend on personal preferences, I think. Very surprised with what Bloober Team delivered. Gameplaywise the combat ended up being better than what seemed like a trainwreck in first instance, and exploration and new puzzles have been numerous in the first two hours, also, difficulty level on normal stands out, I've died a few times already.

To sum up, it seems to be a worthy successor of the original Silent Hill 2 indeed, I've missed this game series so much.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
I got the digital deluxe but I can’t pre install?

It shows it as the regular version in my library and when I check what I purchased it was the digital deluxe.

Is that the same for everyone else?

Do I have to wait to midnight my time zone to play?

DavidGzz

Gold Member
I got the digital deluxe but I can’t pre install?

It shows it as the regular version in my library and when I check what I purchased it was the digital deluxe.

Is that the same for everyone else?

Do I have to wait to midnight my time zone to play?

If you go to the store page, you'll see this. But yes, the normal page in your library gives you the time of official launch.

"Pre-Purchase SILENT HILL 2 - Digital Deluxe
Pre-Purchase this edition and play the game starting 2 days ahead of full release. Starts in approximately 2 hours. Learn more about Advanced Access."

Top Bottom