• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So... I have been dating a stripper for 6 months....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACH1LL3US

Bruv. Seriously!? If she could afford an 1$ million home... Then why does she need your money?

She used to have alot of money, was in music videos, danced and made about $140k a year ( I helped her do her taxes and saw multiple w2's for years making that much) and she got money from her ex-husband that was well off but apparently she divorced him because he was bad with money and had none at the end.

GUYS- she gave me back the money I gave her and I never gave her anymore money. The total amount of money I am out is a couple undred bucks from eating out. I was not taken for any money as I didn't give it out after that first time. This doesnt stop her asking and making me feel bad for not giving her money.

I just dont feel it is correct to be paying for everything when we are not married and not living together, she is gone soo much and paying for all of that and her not even being near me seems ... not right. If she was my wife I would have helped out without thinking about it.

Also for many months she kept pushing to go to the town hall and get married, we obviously never did that but she was pushing for that hard. I serously know she is in love with me and I feel the same.

iFOs9eapEb2YH.gif

Wake up my dude you gettin hustled, GTFOutta that situation.

Brandwin

I would stick around. It's obvious she really cares for you. She is probably just going through some things. If I was you, I would try to send her money as often as you can. She sounds like a real prize. They don't come around very often, so don't let her go.

jamsy

has a million dollar home that is paid off but has to pay property taxes on it, has two cars, two additional condos, one in DR and one in Vegas).

What the fuck did I just read?

This chick has multiple properties and is acting like she's broke as fuck. And you feel bad about it? Maybe she should, I dunno, SELL ONE OF HER MULTIPLE CARS AND/OUR HOUSES?

I don't even....

This sentence stood out to me:

What has been a struggle with me with her is that I am in love with her, she is in love with me, I can tell, she says so.

Seriously, the way you worded this leads me to believe you don't believe it at all deep down. It sounds like you're reassuring/trying to convince yourself.

Also for many months she kept pushing to go to the town hall and get married, we obviously never did that but she was pushing for that hard. I serously know she is in love with me and I feel the same.

Troll confirmed. No way you're this stupid and still able to form coherent sentences.

Asking for marriage for many months

Dating for 6 months

Pick one, OP.

entremet

She used to have alot of money, was in music videos, danced and made about $140k a year ( I helped her do her taxes and saw multiple w2's for years making that much) and she got money from her ex-husband that was well off but apparently she divorced him because he was bad with money and had none at the end.

GUYS- she gave me back the money I gave her and I never gave her anymore money. The total amount of money I am out is a couple undred bucks from eating out. I was not taken for any money as I didn't give it out after that first time. This doesnt stop her asking and making me feel bad for not giving her money.

I just dont feel it is correct to be paying for everything when we are not married and not living together, she is gone soo much and paying for all of that and her not even being near me seems ... not right. If she was my wife I would have helped out without thinking about it.

Red flags all over the place.

So she's pushing you to get married already? I wonder why?

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
pv6j9vr.gif

Says she loves you, constantly asks you for money, has a million-dollar house...

You're being played like a damn fiddle, OP, you're just too in love lust with her to see it yet.

Kx9pXqL.png

Tweak_played_like_a_fiddle_by_EscoZG.jpg

Never before has that phrase been more appropriate. Sincerely hope OP is either having a realization ooooorrrrrrrrr is pulling off a delayed april fools joke.

Ahem.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Bleh, after rereading the OP. He's fucking with all of you.

I wouldn't be so sure. I knew a stripper who got a guy to leave his wife, give her 20k out of his 401k just by claiming she loved him and let him hit it a few times. After his ex-wife took him to the cleaners and left him penniless, she dumped him as he was just one of the guys she was screwing with. So yes, these marks exist in real life.

You tried to work it out with a stripper who was taking money from you?

Seriously, I LOVE gaf. Just when I'm feeling like shit and have to get ready for my closing shift at my retail job, I read this thread, and it just brightens my day.

Finally someone relates with me regarding the entertaining state of OT GAF. I seriously love it.

Of course he had none at the end. She swindled it all from him at the end! And it'll happen to you, too! Man was smart to divorce her.

phanphare

Banned
dear OP,

I live in the Charlotte area. I can meet you anywhere within 485 and smack you across the face a few times to get your head straight. let me know.

love,

phanphare

ACH1LL3US

Something seems fishy. If she has all these assets, why is she asking you for money? If she can't afford anything, it may be time for her to get rid of her things, since its all paid off.

Oh, and run away and don't look back.

You are correct, I encouraged her to sell the house and it is now on the market and on sale. I also told her to sell her very expensive purses if she really needed money. She said she didnt want to as they were all gifts from people she had loved...

Ekdrm2d1

That's dating for ya. The right lady will split the bill tab or even pay every-other time. i.e. You buy breakfast, she buys lunch.

Two Words

OP is either trolling hard or is so delusional that he won't listen to any actual advice. It seems like either way, there's no point in indulging him.

Bruv, nobody is this dense, my man.

Your only course of action, should you choose it, is to get married, sell her house, and run to China. Otherwise, you enjoy your lot in life.

Oppo

No it isn't. She wasn't in the DR, but was pretending to be while she worked another guy in the area. She knew that by giving back a little bit of money now, she could hook him for the long con to come.

Strip clubs are for suckers.

bingo.

the "give the money back" move is just a good long con, setting the hook.

and the OP can figure it out by simply cutting contact and watch as she suddenly gets very friendly again.

Blackvette94 said:
AAAAHHH. Please, wake up dude. This will not end well. Read the thread. Why do you think the reaction is nearly unanimous?

Nope. Refuse to believe this is real.

nope nope nope

Reset

Seems like a perfect relationship to me. Don't listen to the rest of the people here, since she told she loves you, it's obviously true. You should give her any money she asks from you. :)

andycapps

What are you even asking at this point? You seem to recognize that her behavior is shady. If you're looking for someone to reassure you that her behavior is entirely normal, you're not going to get it.

She was pushing you to get married so you'd then have a legal obligation to support her. Also, you don't know that she would have actually gone through with it, that was her way of making it seem like she was committed to you, and you alone. She isn't. Bro, she has you wrapped around her little finger.

Again, you need to go the Dr and get checked.

You are correct, I encouraged her to sell the house and it is now on the market and on sale. I also told her to sell her very expensive purses if she really needed money. She said she didnt want to as they were all gifts from people she had loved...

Let me translate for you. Those purses were gifts from other marks, like you.

Thrak360

Neo Member

Take the money that she returned, and buy your gal that engagement ring. OP, you are so close to the fairy tale ending...

There it is, you should buy her an expensive purse too

dear OP,

I live in the Charlotte area. I can meet you anywhere within 485 and smack you across the face a few times to get your head straight. let me know.

love,

phanphare

Charlotte GAF! :D

OP, this seems like a legit offer. I can tell this poster loves you, they just need money for gas, and to get their transmission repaired. Then they will be able to meet you.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
She gave you the money back so you wouldn't question her again. Did she write you a check or give it in cash? By virute of her career she has access to quick cash after work. Not hating on her job, I know a stripper who finishes grad school this May. Not hatin, just statin'

Why push for marriage so soon? Why not give you more info about the pregnancy? You're a life preserver. Meeting up with her Mr Nice Guy fiancé who gives her cash for no reason? Come on, man. Don't save her, she don't want to be saved.

You keep talking about how good she has it, why doesn't she sell one of her cars if she needs money?

Not my place to question your relationship, but I don't think you would be asking if you didn't think something was off.

Bizazedo

Let me guess, purse was a gift from a deceased third Aunt?

You're trolling so hard. If it's to entertain us all, great, otherwise I don't see the point.

meijiko

Even all the glaringly obvious red flags aside, this is way too much drama for only knowing each other for six months.

I don't care if she's a 10. Bail out if you value yourself and your sanity.

Alienous

Write down the question "What should I do?" on a piece of paper

Masturbate.

Immediately write down the answer to the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom