• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soul Sacrifice Delta |OT| Escaping a Grim fate

Shengar

I struggle to break parts on the troll.... I haven't even broke a finger.

What type of offering you usually use? As throw wielder, I never found them to be a problem. Breaking all of them on the other hand plainly scream that I should play with other people lol

cyborg009

Banned
I use the same two AI partners. Some archfiends such as Ogre are nearly impossible to break without throws though.

My breaking set-up usually looks like this:
Virgin Bindings
Virgin Bindings
Throw
Princess Devotion
Assassin's Wingtip
Heal

I haven't been able to break all of a troll's parts either. Probably have to bring throw heart sigils to do it. :(

I got a throw heart sigil and blanket + throw spells combo does wonders. And a rumor for more easy breakable parts.

baekshi

Banned
I got a throw heart sigil and blanket + throw spells combo does wonders. And a rumor for more easy breakable parts.

you should raise the levels of those heart sigil instead of picking different one each time lol. since you're in the grim, go with the Mine or weapon spells - the pacts would be finished faster...try to get those high level sigils also...

ZeroAKA

A new group of pacts under Psychic Link is up. You have until June 11 to finish them in order to get a Noble Helm+. The quests are 7* Leprechaun, 8* Incubus, 9* Ogre, and 10* Red Riding Hood + Hydra.
o8V0EMS.jpg

A new group of pacts under Psychic Link is up. You have until June 11 to finish them in order to get a Noble Helm+. The quests are 7* Leprechaun, 8* Incubus, 9* Ogre, and 10* Red Riding Hood + Hydra.

That is a rather nice looking helm, might have to invest some time into acquiring that, although it will be hard to give up my cherished Wizard's Hat. May have to put them on rotation.

Kurod

Banned
Anyone know if the Arboreal heart sigils are worth it? It says it increases both duration and efficacy. Also, which is better for damage Vimblossom or Starvling?

Jindrael

Banned
Anyone know if the Arboreal heart sigils are worth it? It says it increases both duration and efficacy. Also, which is better for damage Vimblossom or Starvling?

Haven't tested but it's probably only usefull if you are playing a support based build with arboreal as a focus.

Starvelings boost is already pretty awesome without a boost and in a damage build a damage focused heartsigil seems a lot better IMO.

test_account

XP-39C²
I wish that it was possible to see how much damage you did with each hit. Its possible to do this if you get sacrificed, so why not have an option to see this while being alive as well?

Son of a... seriously!? GG, platinum never happening, lol.
If you play Alice's Maze up to floor 6, you get around 350-400 faction points, and it takes maybe around 20-30 minutes depending on how good/powerful the people your playing with are. Under those conditions, it shouldnt take super long time to get all those trophies. Doing normal missions only, where you get like 5 or 10 faction points for each round, that would take ages indeed.

Speaking of Alice's Maze, does anyone have some tips? I've only made it to floor 6. Biggest problem seems to be that the offerings runs out.

FrankCaron

Gold Member
I wish that it was possible to see how much damage you did with each hit. Its possible to do this if you get sacrificed, so why not have an option to see this while being alive as well?

If you play Alice's Maze up to floor 6, you get around 350-400 faction points, and it takes maybe around 20-30 minutes depending on how good/powerful the people your playing with are. Under those conditions, it shouldnt take super long time to get all those trophies. Doing normal missions only, where you get like 5 or 10 faction points for each round, that would take ages indeed..

First point: totally agree re: damage numbers. I was just thinking that while soloing.

Second point: ah, yea, fair point.

test_account

XP-39C²
First point: totally agree re: damage numbers. I was just thinking that while soloing.

Second point: ah, yea, fair point.
Yeah, i think it would be easier to find out better strategies if we could see how damage that is being done. For example, is it more efficient to equip a spear and keep hitting with it, or to do a heavy attack with it (so you lose the spear after just one hit).

By the way, i did some Alice's Maze farming yesterday up to floor 3. It took about 5 minutes and i got around 150 faction points for that.

Shengar

I really want to see the damage number I dealt to Phoneix's head or Illecibra's crotch (well that's where her ill-cursed part placed right?) because I never managed to break them.

ZeroAKA

I really want to see the damage number I dealt to Phoneix's head or Illecibra's crotch (well that's where her ill-cursed part placed right?) because I never managed to break them.
Phoenix head takes a lot of damage to break, but Illecebra's parts are fairly easy with mines.

FrankCaron

Gold Member
So how exactly does one fight the
God-Dragon
? I've hit 70/30 and have been clearing out the pacts. All I have left to platinum is that and the faction titles.

FrankCaron

Gold Member
How were you able to do 15 level pacts when you can't do that?
It's not that I can't; just not sure where the actual fight is / pact. Technically I need that trophy and the accessory one, too along with a few others. The others are "known", though, so I'm not concerned about them.

baekshi

Banned
baekshi explain to me what you were doing the alice temple by dying?

I thought you didn't even want to know...

But it is just another arboreal combo that temporary makes you come back alive, there is also for temporary dead. just like one of those you can make with it, attack boost etc.

I did like if everyone could post there blank page rewards you haven't done yet and want to do it together so we both get rewards...

All Extreme:
Terroria Voice
Iron Helm (Color A)
Toadess Bonds (Color A)
Littlepig Mask (Color A)
Pigtails (Color A)

Anyone want to do it tonight?

ZeroAKA

I did like if everyone could post there blank page rewards you haven't done yet and want to do it together so we both get rewards...

All Extreme:
Terroria Voice
Iron Helm (Color A)
Toadess Bonds (Color A)
Littlepig Mask (Color A)
Pigtails (Color A)

Anyone want to do it tonight?
I have nothing to contribute right now, but I might be able join in. What time?

baekshi

Banned
I have nothing to contribute right now, but I might be able join in. What time?

Anytime from now I guess, just shoot me an invite or message so I know.

Make those pages before you join! as long as you don't do the last quest from the page, everyone will get the reward.

baekshi

Banned
I was up but never got an invite send me on 9pm est.

Saw your invite but couldn't get in. I figured you'd left o

Update on my blank list

Extreme:
Terroria
Gentleman Hat Color I
Boffin Monocle Color I

Normal:
Hunter's Helm A ( with 2 star illecebra - need to break all parts so I can complete my INT)

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
Wait, wait, wait. There are time-limited pact rewards? Fuuuuuu.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
You know am sure this might have been said before but Im surprised that Sony hasnt tried to hit up Gekkan Ikki for getting a Dorohedoro colab going, as out of the type of not only look, but general backstory would it have been a lot cooler than something random like Wild Arms.

Would have made for some hella cool costumes and potentially new spells even monster type.

Top Bottom