• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 II | Welcome Home Eureka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
'Ye' just means 'the' and would be pronounced as 'the'. Also 'olde' is pronounced as 'old'. So if you hear someone say "Ye olde inn" instead of "the old inn" you can give them a right slap across the cheek.

Why not a left slap?

Are you prejudiced against us left-handers? ;_;

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
AKB0048

AjXi1.gif

NewFresh

Oshii really wanted to emphasize the isolation of the setting, and to somebody who is already nodding off that's an invitation to go under entirely.

Exactly! The movie isn't boring, it just really envelopes you in it's atmosphere.

Did it leave you with a burining desire to find out the What? Why? I went down that path for a bit but I find that my own interpretation doesn't have to correspond with anyone else. It remains great, with or without explanation.

Ah My Goddess TV S2 23
A promise kept across time.
A really good episode. I like that Belldandy was understanding of ghost girl's wish and it does bring up the question of what will happen when Keiichi's mortality is brought up.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Dusk Maiden of Amnesia 1

Yuuko is such an asshole

I liked this repeating thing they did with 2 different perspectives

Only a few share your opinion. I didn't like it. It felt cheap.

The first episode is entirely skippable.

Articalys

(」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! 4

Less frantic than the previous episodes, but that's fine. Doesn't hurt to slow things down every now and then, and Yoriko's pretty funny.
Also, apparently space is where all the games/shows/magazines go when they're canceled.

Ah My Goddess TV S2 24
It's like Saki, expect with goddesses, no moe and it happens for one scene.
So final episode of the season! Not of the series, since there are two more OAVs left to go. But, I guess we come full circle centering on an episode just about Keiichi saying those three magical words, I love you. With Peroth and Urd helping, at the end of it it was just funny seeing how powerful those three words are.

On another note,
What the hell show? Don't place them in the ED and not do an episode about them! What a tease.

e_i

AKB0048 episode 1

It's lolis against the machine. But what's with the show's palette? Bright colors for the girls...everything else is dark garbage. And the girls have heart designs burned into their hair?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Anime going back to being dead next season.

Except for hosodapocalypse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom