• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 II | Welcome Home Eureka

Status
Not open for further replies.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
For a scarf to be truly :firehawk, it must be on the precipice between staying on the neck and being blown away by the wind, that single perfect moment of transience between states.
You'd need a picture of a girl putting on a new scarf while watching her old scarf fly away in the wind.

/XX/

No tomato sauce = not a pizza. Dessert pizza is the food of the gods and that pretentious turkey apple pizza that duckroll posted even looks kind of good, but they're not actually pizzas.
Yeah, and the European Commission has you covered on that:

Official Journal C40 14.02.2008 - Publication of an application pursuant to Article 8(2) of Council Regulation (EC) No 509/2006 on agricultural products and foodstuffs as traditional specialities guaranteed said:
‘Pizza Napoletana’ TSG is round with a variable diameter not exceeding 35 cm and a raised rim and is garnished and baked in the oven. The central part is 0,4 cm thick, with a tolerance of ± 10 %, and the rim is 1-2 cm thick. The overall pizza must be tender, elastic and easily foldable into four.

‘Pizza Napoletana’ TSG is distinguished by a raised rim, a golden colour characteristic of products baked in the oven, and a tenderness to touch and to taste; by a garnished centre dominated by the red of the tomatoes, perfectly mixed with oil and, depending on the ingredients used, the green of the oregano and the white of the garlic; by the white of the mozzarella slabs which are laid closer together or further apart as the case may be, and the green of the basil leaves, which are lighter or darker depending on the cooking.

(...)

The basic raw materials distinguishing ‘Pizza Napoletana’ are: type ‘00’ common wheat flour, with the possible addition of type ‘0’ flour, brewer's yeast, drinkable natural water, peeled and/or fresh tomatoes, sea salt or kitchen salt and extra virgin olive oil. Other ingredients which may be used in the preparation of ‘Pizza Napoletana’ are: garlic and oregano; ‘Mozzarella di Bufala Campana AOP’, fresh basil and ‘Mozzarella STG’.
http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=OJ:C:2008:040:0017:0025:EN:PDF

Jex

I guess that confirms that Buta was a stand-alone episode with a "to be continued" ending mainly as a stylistic nod to serial fiction.

Which is too bad, because I'd probably watch that series. Basically, a family friendly version of Stranger, but with a hot furry fox lady.

All those projects are one-off's (sadly).

In terms of family-friendly content, I am no expert, but it seems to be the case that most works of that nature are based off a popular source e.g. not original.

Sanakarea - 06

Next episode is called childhood friend, thisgunnabegood.gif

Ginga e kickoff - 05
Shou needs to step up because someone has already surpassed him.

JtT1Y.gif

Wow impressive. She needs more screentime...I like how the Furuyas get all the fan arts.
tumblr_m3q9nylodw1qdrsxno1_500.jpg

survivor

Banned
Chihayafuru 6

I totally forgot I was watching this anime when I started watching all the spring shows. New girl is a good addition to the cast though I was hoping for someone who will give Chihaya a challenge.

cajunator

Banned
Chihayafuru 6

I totally forgot I was watching this anime when I started watching all the spring shows. New girl is a good addition to the cast though I was hoping for someone who will give Chihaya a challenge.

It makes me so sad that we will never see more Chihayafuru ;_;

Ultimadrago

Sankarea 6

jWJG3.jpg

Think fast.

More zombie moe. More eye-rolling boob service (Don't get me wrong, I don't mind some here and there usually, but Sankarea's is comes off as...ugh, yet nothing has yet defeated Loofah-kun!). Another hurdle for the main couple, etc., etc.

That said, I guess I liked this episode more than the past couple. Average.

Cwarrior

http://www.zetsuen.net/

BONES making Zetsuen anime for Aniplex this Fall. Confirmed!

Looks like yoai fan fitctions, even more then No.6.

Saint seiya omega ep 2

This is clearly targeted at someone that's never scene a quality shounen or it's there first shounen, it's run of mill by the book and full of very common tropes.

Oh look they added some pokemon elements stuff maybe it's away to not have saints that fight use violent weapons like wires to straggle saints with.

I can't stand the whole main character is the chosen one with the light element and all he needs to do is whine hard enough for him to turn the tables in a fight, some gurren laggan type bull shit.

Saint seiya omega ep 3

Better then last episode thanks to it having some decent amount of content(not being made of padding of nothing) and being better looking, not bad but not good enough just decent.

I wouldn't call that a fight it was just an excuse to have the female saint get over the mask thing giving us an introduction and some development for her.

survivor

Banned
Phi Brain 2

Don't know why I'm watching this but oh well.

I don't understand how the solution to this puzzle was supposed to be impossible or required hax mode to solve.
It was really obvious that you can just use a car from behind to push your car.
Come on, that doesn't require a genius to figure it out

The OP is good.

Defuser

Tsuritama ep 5
A bigger improvement, Natsuki did a 180 change in personality and Yuki is improving his awkwardness. I'm half glad I haven't drop this show yet.

Phi Brain 2

Don't know why I'm watching this but oh well.

I don't understand how the solution to this puzzle was supposed to be impossible or required hax mode to solve.
It was really obvious that you can just use a car from behind to push your car. Come on, that doesn't require a genius to figure out

The OP is good.

Wouldnt that be cheating?

So many good parts in the OP
tumblr_lspp89OVuH1r2y9wxo4_250.gif

Ill never forget it.

Ultimadrago

Eureka Seven AO 5

r9PT1.jpg

Gang of n'er-do-wells

AO gets to know the headquarters (which looks like a piece of shit) and its employees. Pink haired girl will and shall attempt to
NTR
ol' girl.

ttblW.jpg

Sugar-crazed mecha loli may or may not win my heart.

The bums
get written into the story further by becoming Generation Bleu recruits.
Again the sub-theme of the older generation making way for the new arises, leaving (not very interesting) questions of how it will expand in the future.

DPfup.jpg

"Duuuuuur Huuuur."

Inevitable episode that was lame.

Send in the mechs.

survivor

Banned
Phi Brain 4

So first it was Hastur and now Ana? My brain can't take all of this abuse

Outside of that, the anime is enjoyable. It's like a tamer Kaiji with YGO level of writing. Not the best combination, but it does its job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom