• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 II | Welcome Home Eureka

Status
Not open for further replies.
One Piece Film Z "teaser"

Was that Oda's studio or desk? Seemed rather busy. On the teaser itself, the villain is so huge. I wish he could used normal size characters for once. If he is the strongest villain yet, well I wonder which fruit would he have? What would be stronger than the Gura Gura no Mi?

Ultimadrago

Was that Oda's studio or desk? Seemed rather busy. On the teaser itself, the villain is so huge. I wish he could used normal size characters for once. If he is the strongest villain yet, well I wonder which fruit would he have? What would be stronger than the Gura Gura no Mi?

Do I spy another villain with
a natural limb missing and replaced with something else?

Boooring.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
There's a patch for the PC that adds most of the stuff from the PS2 version. IIRC the translation for Last Episode is crap though, I think it's machine translated.

From what I have heard, an 'official' PC version of Realta Nua will be released sometime in the future. Realta Nua was released for the PS2 around 2006 and is the 'all ages' version of F/SN. Pretty much the questionable scenes have been replaced (and you know what I'm talking about).

The F/SN VN itself has been fan translated. There are also versions that have the Realta Nua patch added, with the voices (Realta Nua was voiced by the same people who voiced the anime) and the added Last Episode ending.

Thanks for the info, I'll have to search out the translation
and a legit copy of the game. Hopefully my buddy in Japan can help me find a copy that isn't $160!

survivor

Banned

Give him a logia fruit?

Besides, strongest villain yet is just marketing bullshit.

RurouniZel

C'est la vie.

SEEEEEERAAAAAABIIIIIII

Sailor V?

Sailor%20V%20(1).jpg

Jex

Hello folks. Are you hap-py?

I've started to watch Ashita no Joe quite recently, and I'm simply enthralled by the experience it's been providing me. Even the filler feels fine when you Osamu Dezaki directing! So I'll start talking about that, and I'll eventually got to reviewing the ill-fated Hols: Prince of the Sun as well.

I am glad to see that you've returned, fellow classic anime connoisseur.

Koroviev

Mirai Nikki 1-4

Based on the first episode, I was thinking the show would go the serious route and play out a lot like Death Note. I kind of wanted Yuki to stay a loner, but as it turns out, I really like Yuno. The tone of the show seems very schizophrenic. Grim one second, B-movie ridiculous the next. And yet, I feel compelled to continue watching it for some reason. The pacing is consistently brisk and I really enjoy the dynamic between the main characters.

And lol @ episode 3:
Hey kids, there's a murderous mad woman in pursuit of you who callously murdered many of your schoolmates yesterday. Why don't you try to attract her attention at a crowded family amusement park? :D

MiraiNikki_snapshot1.jpg

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Do I spy another villain with
a natural limb missing and replaced with something else?

Boooring.

And the trailer uses the inferior Canadian pronunciation of Z. Worst One Piece film confirmed. I bet they're all going to drink bagged ale in the movie.

Jex

Her bag? Anywhere? Look how small it is. Girl knows her EDC.

Also I'm making a text file of names of people who claim to like Upotte so that their opinions on anything can forever be rendered invalid due to poor taste.

We've got a working search function now (most of the time), such lists are unnecessary.

Jex

Hyouka ep 1
There's no need to say since GAF have say it so many times,damn if you ever gonna see such good high budget animation on TV, it's Kyoani. The distinctive music is definitely Kouhei Tanaka which is pleasant to listen to.

Normally I'd say it stands head and shoulders above every other show this season, but we've had a number of good looking titles this spring. Of course, consistency counts for a lot and you can be sure that KyoAni will be able to keep it up for the whole show, which is more than I can say for other studios.

Jex

Says the furry!
Says the person with a Phoenix Wright obsession.
says the person with a pony avatar.
Says the person with a shitty anime avatar.
There's no need for such name calling, as we've learnt from certain other threads, there seems to be an opinion that everyone with a anime/manga/pony avatar is clearly an idiot and you should never bother to read their posts.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Which Precures have you watched? You'd be surprised at the amount of plastic shit they can add over the course of a series.

They really should have used the tiaras as weapons to keep up the Sailor Moon parallels. As it is, we don't even get a cool attack animation, just an ad followed by rainbow spam.
So what's left? Earrings, rings, bracelets... any other accessories that I'm forgetting? lol

My precious Natsu no Arashi is reborn, down to the ghost moe! Sorry guys, but I'm going to be biased for the rest of the series.
This show doesn't have reverse-trap Omigawa though!

Wait, what? Canadians say "Zed"?

That's... Kind of awesome.
Americans. First you use the wrong units of measurements and now this.

Ultimadrago

There's no need for such name calling, as we've learnt from certain other threads, there seems to be an opinion that everyone with a anime/manga/pony avatar is clearly an idiot and you should never bother to read their posts.

Yup, seems we're all stuck in the same dinky boat, might as well make the best outta it.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I thought what the British consider biscuits we call cookies.

I'm not sure what their cookies are like though.

Ryuukan

Ano Natsu FIN:

I liked Onegai Teacher and I think I enjoyed this one even more. The plot moved well and the ending was perfect. Ichika was an excellent alien
waifu
and Kanna made for a great character
who will die alone.

jman2050

Ano Natsu FIN:

I liked Onegai Teacher and I think I enjoyed this one even more. The plot moved well and the ending was perfect. Ichika was an excellent alien
waifu
who will die alone.

You are a terrible person.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Ano Natsu FIN:

waifu
who will die alone.

Nakama.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
So what's left? Earrings, rings, bracelets... any other accessories that I'm forgetting? lol

Anklets, piercings, cufflinks, hip chains, bolos, watches, garters, bobby pins, fobs; you name it, they'll use it!

This show doesn't have reverse-trap Omigawa though!

Doesn't really count because she was anime's least-convincing reverse trap of all time, haha.

Americans. First you use the wrong units of measurements and now this.

I'll kick your maple ass a million hectares back to Saskatchewan, just like we did in The War!

I think we should all switch to avatars featuring obscure black metal bands, just like pizzaroll.

Jex

I thought what the British consider biscuits we call cookies.

I'm not sure what their cookies are like though.

They have less sugar.

That's pretty much true of every product here though when compared to the alternative.
Ano Natsu FIN:

waifu
who will die alone.

Well, I am glad that you took the opportunity to stick the knife in. That's what it's all about.

RurouniZel

Sound like you're talking about
Kanna's 10 babies when she's 40 years old and still getting drunk every night and spilling her sagging body into that cat maid outfit.

((((;゚Д゚)))))))

…

…

((((;゚Д゚)))))))

Jex

Hyouka 1

Yeah - Eru's violet eyes are pretty stunning too. Houtarou seems to agree.
It's at times like this that I really wish a character in the show would say something along the lines of:

"Why are you wearing purple contact lenses? Are you that desperate to draw attention to yourself?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom