• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 II | Welcome Home Eureka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go_Ly_Dow

Ano Natsu FIN:

I liked Onegai Teacher and I think I enjoyed this one even more. The plot moved well and the ending was perfect. Ichika was an excellent alien
waifu
and Kanna made for a great character
who will die alone.

E1bPA.gif

jman2050

Shaft taking over the anime industry. In 10 years all anime studios will be run by Shinbo clones and we will get glorious headtilts every time, all the time.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Boys should wear tiaras too!

Sometimes I wonder just how many young boys are sneaking in Precure every sunday morning
and how many of them will become the next generation of filthy 2D-loving otaku

I feel sorry for you.
:(

I suppose I'll just have to endure the suffering of not having to suffer.

Do we need a live comparison?

I'm a mahou shoujo, so I don't believe that I qualify for this competition.

Solune

Hyouka ep 1
There's no need to say since GAF have say it so many times,damn if you ever gonna see such good high budget animation on TV, it's Kyoani. The distinctive music is definitely Kouhei Tanaka which is pleasant to listen to.

Who would have thought your sweet pleasant talking Chitanda is actually voice by K-on! Ritsu?
Maybe it's her giant head, who knows. Let's hope she gets downgraded a hair cut and check out the forehead.
So what's left? Earrings, rings, bracelets... any other accessories that I'm forgetting? lol

This show doesn't have reverse-trap Omigawa though!
You're selling people on the show already
Boys should wear tiaras too!
I feel sorry for you.
:(

Marth has you covered man.

Hayate no Gotoku s2 3

sQRut.jpg

This is pretty much the best thing you can say for a commercial bread lead-in. The fact it's said by Wakamoto makes it even better.

Haiyore Nyaruko 3

Shantak is a thousand times cuter than he was in the flash shorts. Dat cry.

Seems like all Nyarlathoteps have ahoges. Interesting.

Fate/Zero 16
Making this quick but wow at what happened in this episode. I probably overlooked some of the talking parts, but there were certainly lots of things that happened. I do want to see next week's episode just based off the last line in the preview.

Jex

These trailers really make it seem like an entirely different franchise than the TV series.
Well, that's certainly the look they're going for. What would you rather your movie remind people of: The fairly well liked Blood: The Last Vampire or the rather unpopular and boring (for those who dropped it after a few episodes) Blood C?

It's not a terribly hard choice.

Branduil

Fate Stay/Night 08:

Sure, I'll go over to the house of my enemy without my servant while they have theirs out and at the ready. Nope, not stupid at ALL!

Shirou LOOOOOOOOOOOO-Wait, he's smart enough to realize the temple is a trap?! And Rin agrees with him? I don't know this show anymore!!!

But I am okay with Rin and her magnificent zettai ryouki stay over. Especially with an apron. Though it's not a smart idea in the long run.

But Saber is continued for the story to actually continue so she's gonna take matters into her own hands.

I await to see if Shirou somehow makes this worse...

The way you describe it really makes it hard to believe that Fate/Zero is part of the same franchise.

It's basically a reverse-Star Wars Saga.

I'm sure I'll regret asking this, but why is Ilya
still a little girl when Rin and Sakura are teenagers?

Oh, so I guess that wraps it up for them. KyoAni closing in 2013. :(

What does it mean when duckroll anti-hypes something?

Tsuritama 2

I still don't know quite what to think of this show but it remains quirky enough to keep me watching for the time being.

And I know some people are not going to agree with me but I also still think the backgrounds look way too stylised for their own good. Even to the point were they become really distracting.

I mean, look at the mountains in this shot:

There's stylised and then there's that. Looks like they applied a lame photoshop filter and called it a day and more importantly, it completely takes me out of the scene because I can't help but stare at it.

At least Haru was slightly less annoying this time but I swear, if
anything happens to the grandma then FUCK THIS SHOW

I don't think it looks like that, I think that's what they actually did.

Go_Ly_Dow

Hyouka talk

I'm really hoping the reason that
Violet-eyes joined the club isn't something straightforward like: I'VE BEEN WATCHING YOU FOR A LONG TIME HYOUTAROU-KUN. DAISUKE DESU.

A man can dream!

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Hyouka talk

Violet-eyes joined the club isn't something straightforward like: I'VE BEEN WATCHING YOU FOR A LONG TIME HYOUTAROU-KUN. DAISUKE DESU.

A man can dream!

There's no way that can be the reason.

Is there?

Jex

[Shigurui] 7 - 8

Yeah...okay. That was something alright.

I have to agree with the ronin: practitioners of the Kogan style are all bonkers. I guess we knew that already, but it really bears repeating.

Also, apparently when you refrain from raping a women that makes her fall in love with you, or something.

This is certainly a grotesque show about grotesque people and it revels in that.

Branduil

Hyouka talk

A man can dream!

How could that be the reason? I don't think she even knew he was in the club.

Branduil

So I was eating lunch this afternoon and for no apparent reason this trivia useless scene from Kids on the Slope ep 2 popped into my mind and makes me wonder about it.

1T6JGm.jpg

Where did she acquire the knife from? Why am I nitpicking about it?

Does a girl need a reason to carry a knife?

Ryuukan

Kids on the Slope 02:

This show is like adding brown sugar and blueberries to plain oatmeal on a cold winter day. This old man wants more.

Hayate no Gotoku s2 4

XJbu6.jpg

HiMKO.jpg

GQYRS.jpg

These are my favorite kinds of 4th-wall breaking jokes.

And damn, they really didn't care about continuity with the first season at all. Hinagiku and normal girl are supposed to know each other, but here they're meeting for the first time. Filler induced plot hole!

Kuroko no Basket 03
jXT73.gif

I'm liking this show for some reason. The characters are fun, it doesn't look terrible. Maybe I'll pay attention to the story next episode.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Dusk Maiden of Amnesia 2

Oh, so they went back to do the proper introductions in the second episode. I'm ok with that.

I wonder what direction the series will take.
Is Yuuko inherently evil?

The scene with the "exorcism" was really good, hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom