• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2015 |OT| The Disappearance of YEAARRT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cj_iwakura

Unfortunately its a decade out of print.

Well I'll just take a look at ebay an-

tumblr_inline_n62d2tvkbH1r6uc34.gif

Clov

A few more details have surfaced on Warner's release of the first season of Jojo's. Judging from the RightStuf listing, it contains all of season 1. However, it's sub only and DVD only. While I'm not bothered by the lack of a dub, DVD only is a deal breaker for me. I'll be skipping it.

Edit: Beaten by several minutes by Jbug.

Really now that the high quality JoJonium is being released here I don't have any need for the anime DVDs anyway

The dream is to one day own all of Steel Ball Run in english

Clov

Didn't know that. It's still an odd decision though. You'd think Jojo would be popular enough to warrant a dub.

It's very unusual. Maybe no licenser was willing to pay what Warner Japan wanted, so they just decided to toss it out themselves as cheaply as possible to capitalize on Jojo's current popularity. It definitely doesn't strike me as a release that Warner cares about.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
If they ever dubbed JoJo in English they better not do something as silly as not employing some Brits to dub the voices in the first arc.

HA HA HA. Who am I kidding? Of course they'd do something so silly.

EtoTama - 05

The amounts of references in this episode was pretty crazy but i liked it. Seems like someone
death
will become a running gag at this rate.
Seems like getting seals is not only battles or even challenges , glad to see this new method , this will make the next episodes more intresting.

And yes idiots do catch colds.

If they ever dubbed JoJo in English they better not do something as silly as not employing some Brits to dub the voices in the first arc.

HA HA HA. Who am I kidding? Of course they'd do something so silly.

They'll get American voice actors doing "British accents".

John Blade

It makes my heart happy when somebody watches Someday's Dreamers. It deserves some love. Both seasons.
Thank you for watching it :)

You're welcome. It's kinda sad as the reason I got the DVD of this show is not from word of mouth but the boxset for the 1st season which ave the beautiful drawing which catch my attention when someone was selling the DVD boxset of it. Well, it's worth the money as the show was actually good even though it follow the same tropes you see now in anime. But like I say in my review, even though it's been done before, the show did it well and make it interesting enough for the audience to follow. It's a warm story which anyone can related. This is the same for season 2. I will say this might be the best anime to show to people who not into anime at all because of the story line. It feel like those heart warming child movie which is made by Disney.

Still, a hidden gems which I don't see many people talk about. I guess the show is a bit old now but I have a feeling, the show isn't popular in Japan except for the manga side.

Soma 06

The only cooking show that makes you hungry and thirsty.

This episode was kinda meh. I'm interested in seeing how they are going to do the showdown next episode. The "trick" of this dish has already been solved after all.

Dunban's VA for Speedwagon.

Dickson for Zeppeli.

Alvis' for Dio, and Shulk's for Jonathan.

"I'm really feeling it! I can even lift this rock!"

Shulk's VA for Jonathan would be pretty hilarious.

But why Alvis' VA for Dio? I can't imagine him saying "URRRRYYY!" and "It was me Dio!"

I'd say Egil's VA would be a better choice.

Danmachi 06

Woah Danmachi pull it back. Lili's story got real fucking dark there for a good while. Throughout her whole arc I've been calling Bell an idiot for trusting her and dealing with her but hell I dunno I've grown to like Lili and I'm still loving this show.

Dungeon 06 saved
Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu 06 yuki
sucks
Nisekoi S206 no
snafu 2 06 keeps on given, move hands makes sense.

Squishy3

But why Alvis' VA for Dio? I can't imagine him saying "URRRRYYY!" and "It was me Dio!"

It's just the only other one I could think of out of the cast. I didn't think Egil's would really fit.

My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU 1-13

W4BKwFT.jpg

The hero anime deserves

So I watched the first season of this. That was great.

Hachiman is so based and cynical. Watching him laying down the truth in the school festival arc was so good. Yukinoshita is great too, the chemistry between her and Hachiman is excellent.

The other charactes are great too. The tension in many scenes was pretty real, drama well done. Looking forward to catch up to the second season.

The Last Story perhaps? It's been a while since I've played the game but Blake Ritson could pull off "It was me Dio!" if he were too use the same voice he used for Jirall.

Shokugeki no Soma 6

Oh my god I just realized the ED is symbolizing the Last Supper picture. Also this episode had Meat, Naked apron senpai and food. All of my interests are now covered.

Jintor

i still don't know what ethnicity anime dark-skinned blonde-haired people are meant to be. tanned dyed-hair japanese peeps?

maybe i should just start calling theme meat ethnicity

Assasination classroom - 16
Those face of anger, trolling and extreme control are the best there is !

Assassination%20Classroom%20-%2016_01.jpg
Assassination%20Classroom%20-%2016_02.jpg

Dat face ..

Excellent episode , clearly showing the result of their efforts, i now have a clear idea of where they will stop this season... but i'm not worried yet since a second season is confirmed.
More of this is welcome.

Squishy3

Soma 06

First off, this episode is called THE MEAT INVADER. That's amazing. Second off I am a child so whenever they say meat I giggle to myself quietly.

The idea that there is meat so high quality that it melts in your mouth sounds like bullshit but I know nothing about cooking
I know this post is from way earlier today, but this is an Ashita no Joe reference.

DanMachi 6

Man the VA for Lili was on point this ep, great ep. Glad they wrapped up her arc this ep, can't wait to see Aiz get more air time. I'm curious if we'll see Lili's
upgrade/makeover :D

Soma 6

Can't wait for meat to get destroyed, though the good thing is she mellows out after her defeat so everything's all good. Anyways my god is Erina shit as a character to the point where I just want her to disappear. I've seen some people complain about
Hayama
being smug but at least in his case he has a reason. Erina on the other hand just likes being a bitch for her own satisfaction. The day she gets defeated will ultimately be amazing and delicious.

Also loving Ishiki's apron style.

Danmachi - 06

Damn , lili went all out on those reveals , all that pent - up frustration, she went all out for one damn amazing scene thanks to the voice work.

DanMachi%20-%2006.jpg

I think he will .
Bell is going to have one heck of a harem at this rate.. ( well he already has , he just isn't aware of it ! )

Assassination Classroom Episode 16 School's Out/1st Term
Terasaka kun was having a mighty good ole time this episode. And his laugh, I need even more of it. I love him when he's like this. He came a long way just like a few of the others, even the last place student in class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom