• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2015 |OT2| Euriphonium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Future Diary 24

So now there's have a 3rd world that Yuno and Mur Mur are trying to make a repeat of the 2nd world. Troubling sure, but who cares about that when Minene is back! Deus choose wisely to whom he'd give half his power to.

JoJo Stardust Crusaders 22

Hell 2 U! Holy shit is the Engrish amazing. Also
Advol is still alive what the heck. I understand how Polnareff felt because I was literally suprised.

Goddamn does JoJo make male bonding seem so manly.

cajunator

Banned
Now that I'm going to be watching Full Moon O Sagashite next, what would you guys say are you top 3-5 emotional anime series that pull tears of joy, sadness or pure anger/ frustration from you? Like moments from Clannad After Story, Kanon etc make to the entire series an emotional rollercoaster.

Chrno Crusade (put this on your list!)
Anohana
Saikano
Now and Then Here or There
Millennium Actress

bonus: Mai Hime
for that complete asspull ending

Jarmel

Banned
Fate/Stay Night UBW-23

I found this to be another good episode, mainly due to the Assassin sequences.

I wish the soundtrack was this good the entire time.

cajunator

Banned
No anime has gotten me harder than chrono crusade, it helps that I really love the anime aswell(tho heard the manga is better in some parts) and the ending theme really fits it.

Ohhhh yes I know this series was a punch in the gut.
I have very fond memories of it. Maybe Ill rewatch it soon.

JoJo Stardust Crusaders 23

"Oh No!" I seriously can't get enough of Joseph he's hilarious. It's nice to see Suzie and Smokey. It seems Suzie still can't decide between dresses. I wonder how the crew will get out of this pinch.

Future Diary 25

I don't really have too much to say about this episode.
Though I have to say Mur Mur would make an excellent troll.
Otherwise it mostly serves to set up the last episode and it does a decent job in doing so.

Jesus fucking Christ WIT.

I can't even finish the recent episode of Seraph of the End without repeatedly pausing the episode to take screenshots of the quality and to take a break from laughing so hard.

Shingeki 2016 is going to be a damn mess. These dudes don't know how to put out a consistent product.

Yup at first I was pretty forgiving but it began getting worse and worse after each episode. I dropped it.

Oh also. Hi.

7316752c-s.jpg

Made me more long term avatar.

JoJo Stardust Crusaders 24

That hand signal and handshake was hilarious. That Hory Shit line by Joseph never gets old. A beautiful lady got her teeth punched out, such a waste. Anyway they have finally reached Egypt, so on to season 2.

Jex

Diebuster is barely related to gunbuster, and it sucks anyway, watch something good instead

Not to agree with Envelope too much but, yeah Diebuster is a pretty flawed OVA. I mean, Gunbuster is flawed too, just in a different way.

cajunator

Banned
Nice!

The Devil is a Part-Timer Episode 2

Another good episode. Henceforth, McDonalds will be known as MgRonalds. And Chiho is so cute :3

Yes Chiho is the best! Some just like Chiho for her Chiho's but I think shes a mega cutie!
Another challenger shows up later. Youll know when you see her!

JoJo Stardust Crusaders 25

So there are actually 9 total enemies that are with Dio and they have to defeat them before 2 weeks are up. So Iggy is finally introduced and he ends up being a dog. I feel like he's gonna end up being a great character. So it seems the crew is in a pinch with a Blind Stand user.

The new OP is not shit by any means but it's definitely below the other OPs.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
DIEBUSTAAAHH, DIEBUSTAAAAAAAHHHH 2
I feel like nono siting on phalic things will be a running joke in this series, and im ok with that.
This is def made by the guys who made flcl, gurren lagann, etc. They really nailed the action in this, very enjoyable and thrilling to watch, its kinda weird that they just say nono is a robot this episode like we were always suppose to know, but i guess it describes how she was able to breath and space
3 episodes into Black Lagoon and I'm really enjoying it. Amazing English dub, hints of an interesting backstory and great characters and action.

Haunting ED, too.

Should have been with toonamigaf when it was airing, was a good time.

Link Man

Banned
DIEBUSTAAAHH, DIEBUSTAAAAAAAHHHH 2
I feel like nono siting on phalic things will be a running joke in this series, and im ok with that.
This is def made by the guys who made flcl, gurren lagann, etc. They really nailed the action in this, very enjoyable and thrilling to watch, its kinda weird that they just say nono is a robot this episode like we were always suppose to know, but i guess it describes how she was able to breath and space

Should have been with toonamigaf when it was airing, was a good time.

Just got into anime hardcore last year, really. And I really prefer streaming or watching on disc.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Gunbuster is art.

Diebuster is Gainax masturbating on camera.

jbug617

Banned
Right Stuf relaunched their site.

Important Info:
Right Stuf Is Now www.RightStufAnime.com
Right Stuf has moved to www.rightstufanime.com, and any old URLs associated with

Right Stuf are no longer active. If you have pages bookmarked from the old Right Stuf site, most of those bookmarks will no longer function.

Shipping Is Now Calculated By Weight
Previously, shipping costs for your orders were on a per-item basis. The new Right Stuf charges based on weight of the items. This change will make light items like Blu-rays and DVDs less expensive to ship! Our free shipping threshold is still $49 for US customers and $249 for Canadian customers. Please note that larger items with high dimensional weights may incur an additional shipping surcharge.

Credit Card Checkout Has Changed
When you check out with a credit or debit card, your card will be authorized for the full amount of your order. This is an authorization, not a charge, payment, or fee; it simply validates the card. It's temporary, and will be lifted some time later, as defined by the company or bank that issued the card to you. Your card will not actually be charged until your items are about to be shipped.

Easier Checkout for International Customers
If you're a customer outside of the US and Canada, checking out is now as easy as entering your payment information and placing an order. On the old store, all international customers needed to provide additional information for the purposes of fraud prevention. On our new store, you don't need any more information beyond what we ask for at checkout. However, we do still reserve the right to decline certain orders we believe may be fraudulent, or contact you for some additional information should your order be held for review.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Gondola cuties returns!
I have no idea how popular Aria actually is but I love it!
IIRC the anime did like 5k-7k disc sales back when they came out. Of course, those figures might be irrelevant since they're almost a decade old now.

I chalk this up to hard core fans + SatoJun having some kind of pull.

That said, I wish Amanchu got an adaptation... but I wonder if no one is interested in making a show about genki girls who like to dive.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Squid Girl 1 DUB
So this is my 3rd attempt at watching the show, the first 2 times I made it to episode 2 both times before dropping it.

Thing is it wasent because I disliked the show, I thought it was cute, but both times were at the tail end of me watching anime nonstop before going into months of hiatus because I...whats the word...something my self out and needed a break.

So now im back and decided to watch the dub after i heard about it.

And it is delicious. puns out the ass, more squid puns then in 8 hours of playing splatoon.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Squid Girl 1 DUB
So this is my 3rd attempt at watching the show, the first 2 times I made it to episode 2 both times before dropping it.

Thing is it wasent because I disliked the show, I thought it was cute, but both times were at the tail end of me watching anime nonstop before going into months of hiatus because I...whats the word...something my self out and needed a break.

So now im back and decided to watch the dub after i heard about it.

And it is delicious. puns out the ass, more squid puns then in 8 hours of playing splatoon.

I'm sure you know, but the lifeguard is voiced by GAF member Feep. lol

Cornbread78

Chrno Crusade (put this on your list!)
Anohana
Saikano
Now and Then Here or There
Millennium Actress

bonus: Mai Hime
for that complete asspull ending

Don't worry, I'll get back to Chrno Crusade soon enough, l ready watched the first few until
Crno went berzerk and used his demon powers to protect her

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Symphogear Episode 8:

You mean the force artificial drama proved to be forced artificial drama? This series is beginning to grate on the nerves.

cajunator

Banned
IIRC the anime did like 5k-7k disc sales back when they came out. Of course, those figures might be irrelevant since they're almost a decade old now.

I chalk this up to hard core fans + SatoJun having some kind of pull.

That said, I wish Amanchu got an adaptation... but I wonder if no one is interested in making a show about genki girls who like to dive.

Thats not too bad. I have a feeling Aria is more about its manga sales than anime.

Utawarerumono False Mask animated OP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STg4Ya8bEFo

Hibike! Euphonium - Kumiko's character song CD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWj4pag0X3g

Yup thats Utawarerumono alright! Feels similar to the first opening. Really excited for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom