• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2015 |OT2| Euriphonium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acosta

We're all just avoiding the elephant in the room right? Which is that Yui's totally getting rejected in the next episode of SNAFU.

I'm #TeamYukinon but that would be incredibly sad.

(and I didn't like the part after the credits when Yui was talking about how "a lie would be good enough")

That's why I'm feeling that no matter what happens, we are going to cry. I guess that's a signal of a great show, loving every single character and wishing everything goes well for them.

Cornbread giving us a little taste of what's going to happen this summer.

Wait, what? For an clean Google image? Removed. ..uugghh sorry

Can someone please pm me why that one is bad so I don't screw up in the future?

It had a watermark of an illegal streaming site. A big no-no on GAF. It's basically rule one of this thread.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
SNAFU TOO 12
Is it just me, or Haruno feel like taking a jab on most romcom LN that keep the status quo?

We're all just avoiding the elephant in the room right? Which is that Yui's totally getting rejected in the next episode of SNAFU.

Yui probably going to confess, but Hachiman won't answer it till end of the year or something.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
SNAFU TOO 12
Is it just me, or Haruno feel like taking a jab on most romcom LN that keep the status quo?

Yui probably going to confess, but Hachiman won't answer it till end of the year or something.

Honestly, I think its giving SNAFU too much credit. She's probably harping on some kind of Yukino backstory shit that we're not privy because the author decided to put it off. Same kind of thing with Hayato.

Wait, what? For an clean Google image? Removed. ..uugghh sorry

Can someone please pm me why that one is bad so I don't screw up in the future?

Don't post images from or talk about illegal piracy shit.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Can we all agree that important parts of the plot airing after the credits in Shokugeki no Soma is annoying as fuck?

To Love Ru and To Love Ru Darkness are masterpieces.

And Yabuki is a god.

They did a digital chapter of To Love Ru Darkness or whatever it's on now, that had interactive boob jiggling. Truly the future of manga and maybe all comics.

That actually sounds innovative. How does that work?

You can find out for yourself.

http://www.shonenjump.com/p/sp/tOeNR26r2SlDbAdQ/index.html WARNING: NSFW

Squares on the bottom move the pages forward and back. If the image looks shameless, then it's probably interactive (Protip: If you press some of the clickable lewd things enough times, the images might change like characters blushing harder).

And yes, I'm allowed to post the link here since mods said it was fine because it's on the official Shonen Jump Plus site.

Cornbread78

Cornbread giving us a little taste of what's going to happen this summer.

It had a watermark of an illegal streaming site. A big no-no on GAF. It's basically rule one of this thread.

Honestly, I think its giving SNAFU too much credit. She's probably harping on some kind of Yukino backstory shit that we're not privy because the author decided to put it off. Same kind of thing with Hayato.

Don't post images from or talk about illegal piracy shit.

Damn, watermarks, didn't even register that from an image, not a link, etc. I have to be even more careful...

In regards to SNAFU, I have a feeling they are going to push off that Yuki backstory. They have teased it three weeks in a row, but nothing stil..

Man, based on the last 20 or so posts I feel like I missed something.

The "Hentai" Prince and the Stony Cat. ep 1-6:
tumblr_mla04dSOkc1qd7h1xo2_500.gif

I'll do more of a write-up later, but this one goes from fun and care-free to damn, WTF is going on in a moment....

I remember enjoying this show. I seem to recall the first third being kind of weak, the middle third being really good, and the last third being "what the hell is going on?"

Angry Grimace

I'm legit questioning the sanity of anyone that thinks To Love Ru is acceptable in a civilized society, much less thinking its actually good.

You're going to have to question alot more people than just me when those books keep printing $$$$.

Can we all agree that important parts of the plot airing after the credits in Shokugeki no Soma is annoying as fuck?

Not really.

Though for me, that's mostly because the ending is just so good that I never bother skipping it.

Angry Grimace

Maybe I'd give it a pass if they took his 11-year old sister out of his harem and stopped showing her naked.

Baalzebup

Hmmm.. Well, I read that Love Ru comic for scientic reasons, but that was actually a bit of a letdown. There is at least one proper H-comic out there that does the same thing, only far better. Like, no need to click anything, some of the panels just are animated and others aren't. Better animation quality too. Now that was the future.

No? Is it that hard to see that there is more then 1:45 left after the ED and the preview? These shows air on TV, having a hook after the commercial break makes logical sense.

Hard to see, no. Understandable, yes. Still annoying. Though I do see the merit they may have on the pacing when well used.

Gintama 135

I'd like to believe this is how Bayonetta was created, a bunch of people sat around a table drinking and putting things into the pot like when Professor X made the Powerpuff Girls.

Except it wasn't Chemical X it was Kamiya dumping a ton of glasses in on purpose

cajunator

Banned

That applies to a lot of anime unfortunately. Toei is notorious.

To Love Ru and To Love Ru Darkness are masterpieces.

And Yabuki is a god.

You can find out for yourself.

http://www.shonenjump.com/p/sp/tOeNR26r2SlDbAdQ/index.html WARNING: NSFW

Squares on the bottom move the pages forward and back. If the image looks shameless, then it's probably interactive (Protip: If you press some of the clickable lewd things enough times, the images might change like characters blushing harder).

And yes, I'm allowed to post the link here since mods said it was fine because it's on the official Shonen Jump Plus site.

Im not gonna lie, that IS innovative, even if the use of it is skeevy.

Angry Grimace

Man, based on the last 20 or so posts I feel like I missed something.

I remember enjoying this show. I seem to recall the first third being kind of weak, the middle third being really good, and the last third being "what the hell is going on?"

The older sister was easily the best part of Stony Cat. Pretty much any scene she was in was hilarious.

Cornbread78

The "Hentai" Prince and the Stony Cat. ep 6-END
ibmZcn0TAqoRWh.gif

Ok, so the ending was pretty damn cute to this series after a little confusion and angst. I mean, the first 3/4 of this one is just plain fun to watch with a lot of funny and cute moments, then it gets really serious and confusing suddenly, but they do a great job wrapping up the story and making complete sense of everything. Most importantly, the closing two scenes with our true heroine are cute as hell, then funny. Yes Cajun, she is both "the best girl" and a super cutie. Good watch.

Cornbread78

Of course, but thats easily avoided with quick editing!

Yes, thanks for the heads up everyone, I would have been pretty bummed about a ban for such a stupid mistake.

The older sister was easily the best part of Stony Cat. Pretty much any scene she was in was hilarious.

Hmm, you just liked those mountains huh? She was a little yandere and dumb at the same time, lol

It was close...
Gotta be super careful man.

Anyway, I wanted to watch Inside Out tomorrow, so it will have to be before the afternoon that I start.

Absolutely, don't forget to start SNAFU though, it is definitely worth it!

Angry Grimace

You know that shit is going down when you're about to close the video because the ED starts but there's still a huge part left.

Yeah, but that's kind of annoying for someone like me who sets up my laptop and hooks it up to the TV! Its also kind of annoying on PS4 because then I have to fastforward through the credits.

Yes, thanks for the heads up everyone, I would have been pretty bummed about a ban for such a stupid mistake.

Hmm, you just liked those mountains huh? She was a little yandere and dumb at the same time, lol

dat Steel King

Yeah, but that's kind of annoying for someone like me who sets up my laptop and hooks it up to the TV! Its also kind of annoying on PS4 because then I have to fastforward through the credits.

You use the credits to built up that Hype!

And then the extra scene is just some SoL joke...

cajunator

Banned

I usually pm somebody immediately if I see it

kewlmyc

Punch Line 1-11

One part wacky bullshit.

One part Dragonball Z

One part Ghost Trick

One part Kickass

Why did no one tell me there was an interesting story behind all of the fanservice!?

I knew that Kotaro Uchikoshi (Ever 17/Zero Escape writer) was behind it, but I thought it was just some fanservice SOL show. Boy was I wrong. It's not over yet, but you can totally tell Uchikoshi is behind the story once you get to episode 3 or so. Then the story starts to get going with a bang around episode 6. The twists are great, the story good, and the characters are really likable. The only negative so far is the whole "see underwear = go super saiyan" gimmick. The fanservice doesn't bother me much personally since I'm used to this kinda stuff, but I feel it's holding the show back. Plus it gets old pretty quickly. They do dial it back eventually though, but it's a pretty big barrier to get past if I were to recommend this to your average Zero Escape fan. Anyway, glad I decided to watch it and can't wait for the ending on Thursday.

I heard that there's going to be a game about this show later on. I hope that doesn't mean the last episode ends on a cliffhanger and we'll have to buy the game to get the ending. I'd be pissed if that happens.

Angry Grimace

So at the end of the last episode of Danmachi, was that giant skeleton coming to kill Hestia for using her powers or what? Or was that just a random giant skeleton?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom