• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2015 |OT2| Euriphonium

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
But boat girls are still girls!

(The one mechanic I wish they tried to explain in the anime is why duplicate girls show up and how they're used as upgrade fodder. lol)

Trust me, I've done the maths, the science and the geography and can confirm they are just boats seen through an anime market exploitation lens. If we switched to the Pixar lens the show would just look like a Cars spinoff with boats that talk. They are mechanical. So raise up your anchor and stop considering docking with them.

Of course melting them down for parts would still be horrific as seen in that Brave Little Toaster car crushing song. They may be mechanical, but they are concious.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
You have got to swing it, shake it, move it, make it, who do you think you are?
Trust it, use it, prove it, groove it, show me how good you are!

Cornbread78

As it is I've been bummed over stuff skipped. I never really was aware the books were ending soon. There's a whole nother year at least.

I hope not. Really depends on how many more books will be made but it seems like this is the final arc. I'd much rather wait for season 3.

Maybe then we wont get super rushed episodes. The last 2-3 have been dizzying.

Man, is the stuff they skipped in the LN important details or just side events? Could they reintroduce it later in an S3? That's the stuff that worries me about Fri. How much are they going to push back? This could become on the the biggest LN marketing tools possible just by screwing over the anime viewers heavily...

[Aria the Origination] - 13 END
The character development for cast was well handled, and these last episodes were heartwarming and tearjerking, it was truly a wonderful journey. ;____;
And like I said at the beginning, that I felt I was wasting a feel good series...it really might be true now, since some shit things are happening in my life now, I'll need something similar soon...

If you're in need of a feel good series watch Akazukin Chacha if you haven't done so already. It's one of the most cheerful shows out there.

Happiness! ep 1-3
Well, um, well. There's not much to say about thus one so far. The purple haired male cross dresser is pretty cool, Aimii is a mess of a mage, the MC is pretty cool, and aloud heroine doesn't use her magic at all. I'm sure we'll find out that the non magic using MC is, in fact, the boy that used his magic to help her years ago. At least there is some humor built into it to carry the show.

I'm sorry to see you subjecting yourself to this.

The Nichijou announcement is manga-related.

To celebrate the 10th anniversary from when it started seralizing, Kadokawa is bundling the non-collected episodes selected by Keiichi in a special booklet in a special edition of manga volume 10 releasing in December. Said booklet will be bundled with the regular edition of v10 in a special sleeve case.

Nothing anime at all.

Edit:
vvvvv
I post it here because it was previously mentioned in here and so this concludes the speculation. If it was not posted in here, people would be wondering what it was if they did not go to the manga thread.

Cornbread78

I'm sorry to see you subjecting yourself to this.

yeah, was pretty boring.... I mean, it's only 12 episodes, but I might move away from it for teh time being, lol. I popped up on my "romance" list, but get's a MAL in teh 6's which generally means it's pretty bad. Is it REALLY that bad though?

Oh well, more Full Moon right now...

The Nichijou announcement is manga-related.

To celebrate the 10th anniversary from when it started seralizing, Kadokawa is bundling the non-collected episodes selected by Keiichi in a special booklet in a special edition of manga volume 10 releasing in December. Said booklet will be bundled with the regular edition of v10 in a special sleeve case.

Nothing anime at all.

Thanks for the update. Was interested to see what would happen with that announcement. I didn't really expect anything but I'm still a bit dissapointed.

Anyways, another Working!!! character promo in case it wasn't posted http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2v3q30

I'm slightly interested in this show. Is it any good?

phaze

Can't say, I'm particularly enthralled with BBB but glad to see it isn't a flop like Kyousougiga.

Looking back at some winter show sales, I see FSN did a whooping 36k in its first week. Yuri Kuma on the other hand sold only 918 ;O The Yuri dream is dead.

Acosta

Finally got The Eccentric Family Blu-Ray.

Benten for everyone to celebrate!

sLHLa1x.jpg

(Love to see BBB is doing good in sales, hoping for a second season. I would like to see something a bit more structured).

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Ben10 finally settled on an extraterrestrial life form of his liking with that alien device of his I see.

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Episode 27
CIL1MBhUAAAU6IQ.jpg

Yusei was all smiles this episode, its like when cfvanguard's Toshiki Kai started smiling all of a sudden. I was so ready. Especially when Yusei smiled when Lua was all happy to stay with big bro Yusei some more. Great.

Dark Tuning is incredible. Shadow duels are always fun so I hope we have tons more in store.
CIL5I_HUkAEA7du.jpg

yeah, was pretty boring.... I mean, it's only 12 episodes, but I might move away from it for teh time being, lol. I popped up on my "romance" list, but get's a MAL in teh 6's which generally means it's pretty bad. Is it REALLY that bad though?

Oh well, more Full Moon right now...

It's not that bad.. it's pretty average that's all.
There is nothing wrong with the show , aside from the fact that they didn't adapt the best routes only the boring ones.

Cornbread78

It's not that bad.. it's pretty average that's all.
There is nothing wrong with the show , aside from the fact that they didn't adapt the best routes only the boring ones.

I'll go back eventually, but I'm set to watch 6 episodes of Full Moon a day, so it's a break for today, lol.

I just keep remembering how awesome this show was and everytime I go online, I always find new things to get sucked back into the feels, lol.

tumblr_nk8qlapAo91shmkc9o1_500.gif

Silvawuff

I just finished the first season of Seraph of the End. I think it suffered the opposite problem Tokyo Ghoul did: an interesting story backed up by mediocre characters.

In my humble opinion, of course!

Thoraxes

Plastic Memories - 12

I can't do this right now. Please. Please. PLEASE.

While i'm wondering how it'll end up given the whole setup
on trying to retain memories after retrieval,
I like that at the
party
Isla noticed that
Tsukasa will likely be taken care of by and happy with Michiru after she's gone,
something i'm totally fine with.

I just wonder if they'll re-use the body or not.

Next episode for me is just going to be:

giphymhskt.gif

Overall, this show was pretty much my dark horse this season. I didn't expect to like it as much as I did at all.

Too much good characterization, too little moe.

If only we could get a good balance of the two.

That only happens in rare cases like Madoka however, which had an amazing story to go with its character designs.

We need more shows that do what Madoka does. Lure your usual anime fans in with your cutesy character designs and then BAM! Deep story with compelling characters and a well-thought out narrative structure. It prints money!!

Since I don't think highly of Kekkai Sensen I gotta say I'm rather surprised about that much success, however, if that means Rie Matsumoto gets to direct more anime, I'm all for it. Hopefully with a good source or original work next time around.

Cornbread78

Plastic Memories - 12

I can't do this right now. Please. Please. PLEASE.

While i'm wondering how it'll end up given the whole setup
on trying to retain memories after retrieval,
I like that at the
party
Isla noticed that
Tsukasa will likely be taken care of by and happy with Michiru after she's gone,
something i'm totally fine with.

I just wonder if they'll re-use the body or not.

Next episode for me is just going to be:

giphymhskt.gif

Overall, this show was pretty much my dark horse this season. I didn't expect to like it as much as I did at all.

Agreed, this is my #2 with SNAFU
They started off by building the parameters around the world, but didn't explain it until they really started to push the relationship. By the time I knew it, I was sucked in and it was too late. The pain will be great in this one next week... I mean, after Tsukasa was
handed the envelope with Isla as the target
I almost lost it right there. It was just too damn hard. Feel free to join next week support group, we are all going to need it next week... *sniff* *sniff*

It's funny you mention Michiru because they already announced the spin-off with her as the main.

First BD+DVD Volume Sales

16,855 Kekkai Sensen

9vViOFg.gif

Boo Fucking Yah! This is Bones second best selling anime with Full Metal Alchemist selling the most. It's been so long since an anime that I have throughly enjoyed is selling really well. I feel a season 2 incoming and I can't wait for that Chain chapter to be animated.

Based Matsumoto Rie.

Thoraxes

Agreed, this is my #2 with SNAFU
They started off by building the parameters around the world, but didn't explain it until they really started to push the relationship. By the time I knew it, I was sucked in and it was too late. The pain will be great in this one next week... I mean, after Tsukasa was
handed the envelope with Isla as the target
I almost lost it right there. It was just too damn hard. Feel free to join next week support group, we are all going to need it next week... *sniff* *sniff*

It's funny you mention Michiru because they already announced the spin-off with her as the main.

Oh hell yeah, didn't know about this.

I really liked her a lot too, so i'm looking forward to it!

Next episode will be great too ;_;

Jex

Since I don't think highly of Kekkai Sensen I gotta say I'm rather surprised about that much success, however, if that means Rie Matsumoto gets to direct more anime, I'm all for it. Hopefully with a good source or original work next time around.

Yeah but what if its more BBB? Ugh.

John Blade

Man....Princess Nine is getting very interesting and tense for the few episode right now. I am now in 19 and getting hype a bit from the previous episodes. Hope this continue till the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom