• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2015 |OT2| Euriphonium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phatmac

LOL all I kept thinking about during episode 2 of SNAFU TOO was that Shiki Ryougi would come and kill everyone during the confession scene.

Wait what the
http://www.zero-tsukaima.com/

Zero no Tsukaima LN Continuation Confirmed

I watched the last episode of this out of curiosity, and it basically ends with the
pair going back to the real world in order to get married or whatever
... I guess they need to write themselves out of that one. :p

not really..there was already a book
where the rest of the gang was following them on the "other side"

Problem is that i thought that the original writter was dead and thus everything was over because of that . It seems that death is not enough to stop this franchise.
Yeah i'm not crazy Noboru Yamaguchi did die in 2013.. who the hell used the dragon balls ?

Cornbread78

not really..there was already a book
where the rest of the gang was following them on the "other side"

Problem is that i thought that the original writter was dead and thus everything was over because of that . It seems that death is not enough to stop this franchise.
Yeah i'm not crazy Noboru Yamaguchi did die in 2013.. who the hell used the dragon balls ?

How does this series link with the original 2 seasons from almost 10 years ago?

How does this series link with the original 2 seasons from almost 10 years ago?

Don't know yet , but zero no tsukaima was 4 seasons , not 2.

It seems like the writter had written a rough idea of how the show would have ended and it seems like they intend to follow that path..
Regardless they plan to annonce more details later

cajunator

Banned
Now you are in the club! Yay!

Took a while! But Im here yeah.

Plastic Memories Opening Song:

Ring of Fortune
Vocals: Sasaki Eri
Lyrics: Hayashi Naotaka
Composition / Arrangement: Chiba “naotyu-” Naoki

Collect the light…

Somewhere far away, a dream
Of watching memories of goodbyes, deep within my eyes…
Transient memories that will eventually break down.
Let’s wipe away these tears of loneliness.

Your outstretched arms are a ferris wheel;
Enclose me, gently.
Fragments of memories, on the brink of waking up…
I’ve been praying that I could cast my eyes down and disappear,

But you found this voice in me.
The needle of the clock has begun to move – soon enough, color will come to the world.
This plastic heart will shine.
Don’t forget; please, remember,
Until the day we meet again, someday.

Closing Lyrics:
I searched for you, having lost your way, drowning out the voices that called after me;
That hand I grasped tightly was shaking.
Our thoughts consist of time we can never get back, so we’ll embrace them and fly on high:
A kaleidoscope sparkles in the sky, and you’re smiling awkwardly – I’m filled with love and affection.
Before this light begins to fade, I’ll wish from the bottom of my heart… to never forget this moment, for all eternity.
The clock’s hand moves on and you say I’ve been smiling through the pain,
Seeing right through me as you pull me close – before the dawn.
These feelings that are building leave their burns as each second passes – I’ll string them across the sky!
Passing your fingers through a ring of light, you frolic happily about – the world is shining!
Even once this magic moment takes its leave, the bonds we swore to will live on within our hearts!
These countless days I’ve spent with you; when we reflect on them, look: they’re vivid as a star mine!
The sunrise is in rainbow color – after the festival, I steep in your lingering memory.
Embracing that warmth, I’ll begin to walk, giving thanks to this miracle;
Hoping that we’ll someday meet again!
When a kaleidoscope sparkled in the sky, you were smiling awkwardly – I’m filled with love and affection.
Before that light began to fade, I swore from the bottom of my heart… to never forget this moment, for all eternity.
Blooming wildly in the distance, a star mine colors the skies.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's not too often you find songs that not only have the correct melody for the show they are created for, but also how the lyrics fit into the story...

3 day countdown to pain..

There are a lot of shows with pretty sad but beautiful lyrics. (warning do not read spoiler youtube comments for these!)
A couple notables:
Chrno Crusade
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYs0VWd60cE
It's because I love you so much that I hurt you, that I'm so confused
Coming close to your cold cheek, my soul was born
I always want to see you right away

I love you so much I can't speak, so how will you see my kindness?
Hold me tighter, I believe in your warm heart
Farewell, solitaire, to tomorrow

Because I'm so small, I give everything, but it's not enough
This hand, which can't hide anything at all, I want to give to you
We still have to see off the white dawn

Why was I able to run across someone this important?
Holding on to these fingers that they almost hurt, I see the dream that had disappeared into sadness
Farewell, solitaire

Because I'm no longer alone, tomorrow awakens, and I'm with you

Because I have someone whom I love so much, I'm here by your side, protecting you
I'm so glad that I was born on this earth that connects me to you

Saikano
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VilXMLZBmeQ
There was a void in my heart
I spent the sleepless night just sighing
And before I knew it, morning had come

Wanting to hear your voice
Wanting to feel your warmth
Feelings for you begin to well up
My tears overflow

Sayonara, my beloved
I still can't forget about you
Sayonara, it's so sad how it all ends with that one word...

When I was anxious, you were there
Gently squeezing my hand
Completely embracing me

Don't let me alone

If I could go back to when we first met,
I've thought over and over
How those happy days would be so painful now
Don't leave me alone *

Sayonara, my beloved
I still don't want to let my love end
Sayonara, if only that one word
Would disappear from this world

Sayonara, my beloved
I still can't forget about you
Sayonara, it's so sad how it all ends with that one word...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ughhhhhhhh I don't think I can keep watching SNAFU with how awful Yukinon is. She takes every opportunity to shit on Hachiman when he hasn't said it done anything wrong. Fuck this bitch. All of them are exceedingly cruel to Hachiman for no reason. The study group scene would've ended our relationship if you saw a person as a nuisance after being together for so long. Poor Hachiman.

Yuki seems ok so far but I do get a Yozora from Haganai vibe from her and I didnt like Yozora at all. I guess we'll see.

Cornbread78

Don't know yet , but zero no tsukaima was 4 seasons , not 2.

It seems like the writter had written a rough idea of how the show would have ended and it seems like they intend to follow that path..
Regardless they plan to annonce more details later

What is that "F" series on Crunchyroll then?

Author dead? Nothing stops this train.

I wouldn't call this funny, guys. I read about the guy who wrote this LN series and before his death (If I remember correctly) he said that he really wanted to live and finish the story. It was a really sad thing to read.

Well, now it's going to get done by someone else. I'm not a fan of this particular series, but hopefully however its story ends, it ends in the way the author originally intended.

Re: Tsukaima

The editors posted on the website that Yamaguchi's dying wish was to have them finish the series. Before he passed away, he finished the main plot of the final two novels. Not only he wanted the series to end, their customer service center was bombarded by fans wanting a conclusion and Yamaguchi's family also wanted it to be concluded. Now they are going to finish them. No details on volume(s) or content were told, but they will appear in the future.

cajunator

Banned
Yeah, once they were done laying out the "ground rules" and coming clean about Isla and Tsukasa's feelings, the last 4-5 episodes have been pure relationship/character developement and have been really well done. Isla more than anyone has been transformed through this developement from just another Giftia to a woman in love. I mean, it has been nothign but a romantic series following these two, their building love, the support they are receiving from their co-workers, and them dealing emotionally with the impending departure of Isla's memories. Obviously, this isn't for everyone, but I believe they have done an excellent job putting you into their shoes and allowing you to feel at their level ans cheering them on, which is why GAF will need a support group to help each other Sat. night after this drops because, Isla truly is an idol now...

One show that had a really adult take on a human/android relationship and situation was Armitage the Third. Naomi Armitage is a lot more adult than Isla though, but the story is a lot darker and more dire than Plastic Memories is.

Wait what the
http://www.zero-tsukaima.com/

Zero no Tsukaima LN Continuation Confirmed

Im ok with this!

Damn, I really have to go back and watch S2 of this, then that alternate series in Crunchy "Familiar of Zero F" I'm not sure how it relates to the original series, (which was excellant)

She just becomes more and more of a cutie and less bitchy as time goes on.
Thats a good thing.

Give me more wideface, give me more Madoka. Please.

This. Any wideface will do!
Maybe even a new series with wideface!
Grace us, Ume-sama!

cajunator

Banned
Can I just say, I love it when I nail a confrence call....

The great feel of satisfaction when you kill it...

Real life victories..

Conference calls are pretty simple things. I always ace those. But thanks for the Sinon.

Re: Tsukaima

The editors posted on the website that Yamaguchi's dying wish was to have them finish the series. Before he passed away, he finished the main plot of the final two novels. Not only he wanted the series to end, their customer service center was bombarded by fans wanting a conclusion and Yamaguchi's family also wanted it to be concluded. Now they are going to finish them. No details on volume(s) or content were told, but they will appear in the future.

Such a sad story but Im glad he wanted it to continue and I hope that beautifully adorable series does reach a conclusion. I can think of a lot of people who will squee.

New character promos for Monster Musume. NSFW!!!

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...-first-monster-musume-character-promos-posted

Miia serious. She ties up her shirt.

Yo damn. This show will wreck shit here.
Yall please practice some self control posting about it.

Cornbread78

She just becomes more and more of a cutie and less bitchy as time goes on.
Thats a good thing.!

Well, that would be nice since half the time she was a tsundere douche...

So, which one for this afternoon (short series)

The Kawai Complex or Mysterious Girlfriend X?

cajunator

Banned

I havent seen Kawaii complex guide. Mysterious Girl X is absolutely unique though. It caters to some really really weird fetishes but the girl is bizarrely adorable.

I cant wait to see Papi in this show. Hopefully they get to the farm part where she parades around a bunch of baby animals. Certain parts of that episode would be massively NSFW.

How lewd is this show actually going to be? Does it get more extreme as the things that happen in those videos?

firehawk12

Subete no aware

Neither, but if you had a gun to my head, Kawai Complex I suppose. MGX just went nowhere, but had a gimmick of a premise attached on top of it.

Kind of off topic but I'm trying to expand my network. Any of you fine folks on here have twitter? I have some of you already, but I'd appreciate having some more friends fill up my feed aha.

Cornbread78

Conference calls are pretty simple things. I always ace those. But thanks for the Sinon.

Yeah, but it's a great feeling when you have senior management from the corporate headquarters and you are the presenting the material. .

Lol, I knew you'd like her best outfit..

cajunator

Banned
How lewd is this show actually going to be? Does it get more extreme as the things that happen in those videos?

Well, theres one scene where the MC is almost forced to milk a character with gigantic boobs. And then theres....yeah theres a huge amount of NSFW that will potentially be shown. My friend showed me quite a bit of the manga and its...WOW.

Yeah, but it's a great feeling when you have senior management from the corporate headquarters and you are the presenting the material. .

Lol, I knew you'd like her best outfit..

She is Sword Art Online's ONLY saving grace. The rest of it is a dark void of failure but she is a shining beacon of hope. God bless her cat ears.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Kind of off topic but I'm trying to expand my network. Any of you fine folks on here have twitter? I have some of you already, but I'd appreciate having some more friends fill up my feed aha.
I made a list that you can follow of people who have or do post here, along with some from the other weeby communities on GAF.

Anyone can PM or DM me if you're not on the list and want to be added. Or just make their own list I suppose. lol

Arcadius

Banned

I guess you can follow me and vice versa, though I almost never post on my twitter, it's just used for mostly SFW pictures of girls I find cute. My twitter

I made a list that you can follow of people who have or do post here, along with some from the other weeby communities on GAF.

Anyone can PM or DM me if you're not on the list and want to be added. Or just make their own list I suppose. lol

I'd like to be added.

cajunator

Banned
Uguu~, Thanks Cajun. I swear I'd change avi's like every 6 hours on all the cuties I've seen. Temptation is hard to resist.

I know right? It took a seriously adorable (formerly Narag bully punishment avatar) that I happened to really like) one for me to change from Sanya. But I might return to using her later. If I just changed it at a whim I wouldnt have the same cutie on there for more than a day.

Lol, I added some of ya'll, but I really don't use Twitter much. I'll let you guys try to guess who I am..

johnnycb501

Woah excellent! I want in! I'm @names2hard4you

I guess you can follow me and vice versa, though I almost never post on my twitter, it's just used for mostly SFW pictures of girls I find cute. My twitter

I'd like to be added.

I'm on twitter as @Mandelbo. Don't expect many posts from me, though.

Added you all! I salute you friends.

Lol, I added some of ya'll, but I really don't use Twitter much. I'll let you guys try to guess who I am..

Cornbread_51 is that you?

cajunator

Banned
Well....half a year have pass and look like I am halfway done my Anime backlog. I think I will post my list here and maybe ask people here what the next show should I go watch next after I finish the two show I am currently watching.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/johnblade

The answer lies before you
CVkUxBw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom