• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2015 |OT2| Euriphonium

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
When you become normal you stop posting in this thread.

I thought you knew that.

Lol this is so true.

Wow, had no idea! Our most talented coffee lover ever... way to go! :-D

Even closer to the design of the original vision for the character by Yoshiyuki Sadamoto & Mahiro Maeda!

Truly Mr. Nishigori's favourite, it really shows in the episodes he had the chance to make it more apparent.

Come on! This could actually be for renewed support aimed to the neglected heart-warming, more 'vanilla' instances of his work, that needed it the most among the fan-bases he supplies... no? :p

Nishigori has damned great taste in idols.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Summer couldn't be worse.

Edit: When's the first episode of the first show anyway?
i got you:
Okusama ga Seitokaicho!
Seven
The story begins with Izumi Hayato running to be student body president. But when a beautiful girl swings in promising the liberalization of love while flinging condoms into the audience, he ends up losing to her and becoming the vice president. At the student council meeting, the newly-elected president invites herself over to Izumi's house, where she promptly announces she is to become Izumi's wife thanks to an agreement – facilitated by alcohol – made between their parents when they were only 3.
Ep 1 airing in 1d 15h

Well, there goes that then Funi sucks.. uggh

Could TLR:D2 be on Crunchy or will it be Hulu only?

Where's the Crunchy list?

Funi titles will go up on Hulu at some point later. Some go a week later, some 2 weeks. Keep eyes open for them.

Crunchy will announce throughout the week and at Anime Expo this weekend. TLR:D2 is nearly guaranteed to be on Crunchy (TBS license), but we won't know how much of a delay it'll have (Thanks Sentai!).

KanameYuuki

Is Gintama worth watching even if I don't get most of the references?

And I was reading synopsis of summer animes and to be honest nothing sound interesting, do you guys have any suggestions?

Mature

i got you:
Ep 1 airing in 1d 15h
wwwaR8T.gif

Cornbread78

Funi titles will go up on Hulu at some point later. Some go a week later, some 2 weeks. Keep eyes open for them.

Crunchy will announce throughout the week and at Anime Expo this weekend. TLR:D2 is nearly guaranteed to be on Crunchy (TBS license), but we won't know how much of a delay it'll have (Thanks Sentai!).

Hopefully they all go up on the free mobile Hulu app because Funi only let's you see the first couple and has no guest passes...

One of those last two ?'s has to be Dragon Ball Super, gonna take a wild guess the other is God Eater as it's the only remaining "big" anime left on the board that they'd want to hold back for a later announcement.

TUSR

Banned
Is Gintama worth watching even if I don't get most of the references?

And I was reading synopsis of summer animes and to be honest nothing sound interesting, do you guys have any suggestions?
Hey I can answer this.

It's still funny without getting all the references. I'm only ~10 episodes in.

One of those last two ?'s has to be Dragon Ball Super, gonna take a wild guess the other is God Eater as it's the only remaining "big" anime left on the board that they'd want to hold back for a later announcement.

Yeah DB Super has to be them

Hey I can answer this.

It's still funny without getting all the references. I'm only ~10 episodes in.

It gets so much better later on. I struggled to get through the first 25-ish episodes but it was so worth it

KanameYuuki

Then I'm going to give Gintama a try.

And lol, MetroidPrimeRib you were not lying about 9 whole manga chapters to read from HxH, I didn't think it was literally only 9, that's a shame.

Mature

Speaking of Anime-Expo, I figure I'll do what I did last year: Myself and some friends always get a hotel and inbetween/after doing stuff at the convention center we like to watch some weird/funny anime in the room. I'm mainly looking for things that might fall under being "list worthy", but are easy to take in in small doses. Does anyone have any suggestions?

In the past we've watched:
-Glass Fleet
-Dracula Emperor of Darkness
-Musashi Gundoh
-Garzey's Wing

Funimation Summer Announcements:

One Piece
Fairy Tail
Ninja Slayer
Ultimate Otaku Teacher
The Heroic Legend of Arslan
Snow White with the Red Hair
Rampo Kitan
Gangsta.
Seiyu’s Life
Bikini Warriors
Prison School
Hetalia: The World Twinkle
Aquarion Logos
Sky Wizards Academy (Kusen Madoshi)
Junjo Romantica 3
Overlord
Castle Town Dandelion
SHIMONETA: A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn’t Exist

http://www.funimation.com/blog/2015...ulcast_Summer_Announcement_1&utm_nooverride=1

Omg if we actually get Junjou Romantica 3 dubbed as a simuldub I will be so happy and excited. And if they can get the first two seasons and release them with a dub, AND get Sekaiichi Hatsukoi. I hope everyone buys and watches Junjou Romantica 3 please.

Game of Laplace Im glad for, can actually get dubbed and released on a very nice set from Funi.

My top three were all announced before the season which is good, Gods Eater for Aniplex, and these two for Funi.

cajunator

Banned
Speaking of Anime-Expo, I figure I'll do what I did last year: Myself and some friends always get a hotel and inbetween/after doing stuff at the convention center we like to watch some weird/funny anime in the room. I'm mainly looking for things that might fall under being "list worthy", but are easy to take in in small doses. Does anyone have any suggestions?

-Glass Fleet
-Musashi Gundoh
-Garzey's Wing

MAD BULL 34

Cornbread78

Yes of course.
Its ecchi as hell but that never stopped a streaming site.
Its not hentai no matter how close it gets.
Netflix even had Girls Bravo.

Girls Bravo is the one you told me to watch last week that was basically hentai, right?

Uggh, still pissed no sexy Dragon Warrior parody anime, Gangsta or Prison school. That does mean that Crunchyroll must have gotten the Slice of Life/romance stuff I wanted to watch though..

Apparently God Eater is Aniplex of America from what I read so that'll be on Crunchy, what the heck else could that second ? be

Daisuki-only. AoA licensed it from them. Contents of the committee haven't been released, but there's no involvement from Aniplex of Japan (Bandai Visual is publishing/distributing discs, Lantis is publishing music).

Girls Bravo is the one you told me to watch last week that was basically hentai, right?

Uggh, still pissed no sexy Dragon Warrior parody anime, Gangsta or Prison school. That does mean that Crunchyroll must have gotten the Slice of Life/romance stuff I wanted to watch though..

Well I mean either Crunchy got them or nobody is going to license them at this point

-Glass Fleet
-Musashi Gundoh
-Garzey's Wing

Kampfer

Why is that cnet guy ranked above me? This is BS. I never should have tried to come back to an anime OT. You guys suck. Now I just want to stay away from these threads for a long time again. So long, bullies!
^^ wait cuilan actually posted here ?

Oh...crap.

Part of me wants to see a season 2 to see this stuff developed on but another part of me doesn't because the last time I wanted to see what happened next in a magical girl show after a conclusion I was okay with, I got Madoka Rebellion!

But judging from how successful Yuki Yuna was along with this information coming out, we may in fact be getting Yuki Yuna season 2!

I think I'll hold off on any more spoilers from you for now though. But I'll send you a PM if I change my mind.

Thanks for sharing!
SO far all we've got is the delicious slice of life happy moments. BUt ..well , you know the clock is ticking ...
Does the Idolm@ster game have a reasonable language barrier?
Quite a moderate language barrier , i only played idolmaster 2 but the show doesn't hold back on the dialog and the choices ( limited time to choose even ! ) and you have to manage the idol , their problem solve potential troubles between the idol you choose to be leader and the 2 others , not to mention the insane difficulty of the campaign that will you compete sometimes in quite nasty situations. The worst part is probably the fact that you have to try to raise the group popularity by region and each japanese region has his own specific needs ( not to mention the interviews and such )
If you 're accustomed to play japanese games, you'll manage, other wise it'll be tough even with a guide

is it impossible for you people to be normal
??? what is normal anyway ?
Anyone got a guide on normal? i'm not even sure i'm normal

Uh.... wut?

Proof that BGBW list will satisfy no ONE

Gotcha, sounds like a licensing nightmare

It's what Cinderella Girls would have to go through. International rights there are held by Daisuki's parent company, Anime Consortium Japan, which is run by Bandai Namco's head. Since Bandai Namco is behind God Eater and the Idolm@ster games, welp, guess who they'll want to have rights held by?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom