• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2015 |OT2| Euriphonium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next season

As for your question,
he does.

nD0RFtP.gif

will watch

Midonin

And the last in my series of "shows that don't have a ton of publicity that I think might be worth a shot" is Million Doll. It's an idol anime (that's adapted from a manga). The thing that has me most interested is because it's directed by Keiichiro Kawaguchi (Jinsei, SKET Dance), one of my personal favorite comedy directors.

Cornbread78

Lol, I step away for a couple hours and I have idea what any of the above posts are even about, lol.

I'll think about Heartcatch, but, umm, it's like gonna be well down the list at this point. Cajun's rec earlier was awesome, this show is really fun and even with the random lewdness it's still pretty good. This is what I was asking for last night, lol. Btw. This dude is gonna have a nice harem soon..

Midonin

Looking back and forth at the G and GX versions of the Symphogear outfits. Maria's is the biggest change, going from primarily black to primarily white, but it seems there are bolder, more colorful changes to the suits for everyone, and less black and white accents.

(Now give me a Sentai roll call and I'll be set.)

cajunator

Banned
You're not a man until you've watched Precure Max Heart.

This is true. Max Heart is brutal. Only beasts like Kirby can withstand a letal dose of it. By all means enjoy Futari Wa Precure but just pretend Max Heart does not exist.

But Kagerou is the one that goes awoo~

shhhhh. Accept Momiji into your heart.

Lol, I step away for a couple hours and I have idea what any of the above posts are even about, lol.

I'll think about Heartcatch, but, umm, it's like gonna be well down the list at this point. Cajun's rec earlier was awesome, this show is really fun and even with the random lewdness it's still pretty good. This is what I was asking for last night, lol. Btw. This dude is gonna have a nice harem soon..

Youre welcome

Sabagebu! Fin
This shit was awesome and super dumb, I watched ep1 last year and never kept up with it. Bad move on my part.
I'm also a sucker for dumb ass faces, this is chalk-full of them.
voqAiFGl.png

Euphonium - 09

I love dust particles. The little pep scene was good. I liked seeing Water senpai practicing early for the audition and Kumiko realizing she gave a shit.
Asuka keeping it straight, don't fuck with practice. RIP
Water senpai
you will be missed.

Sterok

Yes Pretty Cure 5 is criminally underrated. Best lead, best developed cast, best evolving relationships, and most balanced screen time with 8 main characters. Something even Heartcatch, as good as it is, couldn't manage with 4 leads (sorry Itsuki). The villains are meh, and the fighting usually wasn't amazing, but the near perfect execution of the characters puts it up with Heartcatch on top imo.

cajunator

Banned
Those Who Hunt Elves 7

I kinda wish the production values of the show was better to match the fuckery contained therein.

I apparently watched the first 5 eps or so forever ago because I remembered Mike lol

TWHE is a show that truly surpasses its production values. It is deserving of far better than it got.

Anko

Euphonium 9
Sigh.. We're supposed to believe that
Kumiko has always liked him based only on that? That she was unhappy when Hazuki spoke to Shuichi? When the fuck was that. Everyone's interaction with him was minimal...

Regardless, that scene between Reina and Kumiko was cute. Oh Reina. Only you would know what your wife was thinking just by looking at her.
It is nice to see the effect that Reina had on Kumiko, after they spent the night together.
A fuller sound? Gotten a little more mature?
redstringoffate.jpg

Please enjoy some misleading pictures (don't forget your goggles):
And Asuka is a bigger ice queen than I expected. Or perhaps I should call her a robot...

jediyoshi

Euphonium 9
Sigh.. We're supposed to believe that
Kumiko has always liked him based only on that? That she was unhappy when Hazuki spoke to Shuichi? When the fuck was that. Everyone's interaction with him was minimal...

It's like Tamako Market but if we never ever got the perspective of mochi.

Also, from the english website

tl0t4kI.png

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom