• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2015 |OT2| Euriphonium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samurai Flamenco 7

5SjrwSl.jpg

Did I just
see a grown ass Gorilla with a motherfucking guillotine just decapitate a person's head off?
WTF.😶

Please tell me it doesn't get even more crazier than this.

You were sayin'??

Aaaand
it fucking does LOL.

I mean I have seen worse but I didn't think
I would see a human transform into a fucking gorilla which then just snaps and decapitate's a cop.
I thought this was gonna be a regular normal hero show with twists, but I guess I was wrong.

God this is gonna be a long ride.

I mean I have seen worse but I didn't think
I would see a human transform into a fucking gorilla which then just snaps and decapitate's a cop.

God this is gonna be a ride.

Yeah get used to it though aha. Every episode up to the one I dropped it at just gets more and more over the top lol.

Vomiting all over
I dropped Nikki once after the first few episodes. I kinda wanna go back and see if it was for good reason or not. After Flamenco's twists I'm kinda ready for anything right now aha.

Shinomiya Kyouya is forced to become a new member of the GJ, an unidentified club that dwells in a room of the former building of a certain school. Here he meets the club leader, Mao, a short girl with a big attitude; Mao's younger sister, Megumi, who has the heart of a bipolar angel; the recognized genius with a lack of common sense, Shion; and the always-hungry and mysterious Kirara. Time flies with these unique girls around.

It's an extremely comfy harem with almost no drama.

Arcadius

Banned
So it airs at 10 am eastern, so I should start hitting the bunker at about 10:30 est.

Nooooo, you must witness the events with your own eyes Cornbread! It'll be great, the way everyone was going wild last week was crazy enough, I'd love to see more of it with AnimeGAF.

Euriphonium, right.... right.... guys?

Cornbread78

Nooooo, you must witness the events with your own eyes Cornbread! It'll be great, the way everyone was going wild last week was crazy enough, I'd love to see more of it with AnimeGAF.

I'd have to marathon the whole season in the morning, lol. If it's pretty band heavy I'd get lost since I was not a band person growing up. I played Football, Basketball and Baseball, so I was always on the other side just saying thanks for the support, we that and making fun of of starting tackle for having to go out onto the field in full uniform each game to Play halftime with his band mates, lol. So band heavy themes would go away over my head, lol.

Some of the yuri arguments the past couple weeks have been out there, but fun, lol

Shard

XBLAnnoyance

I am legitimately more interested and invested in Mikagura at this point.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Please mods.

Enforce this animestarter.

Samurai Flamenco 8

Viva Fucking Torture ahahahahahaha.😆

All these monsters exploding one by one.
Anyways I wonder what's going on with Hazama. Also poor Flamenco Girls aren't getting enough action. Please keep the twists coming.

Arcadius

Banned
Ahaha, there may have been a misunderstanding. I myself haven't even seen an episode of Euphonium. I like to watch series in one go and what-not (Besides, I'm still watching older series and things), but watching AnimeGAF get thrown around like a rollercoaster because of the Yuri elements has been quite hysterical.

I'm on team Yuri, because why not, ahahaha.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Hope died with Dennou Coil's DVD/BD sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom