• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2015 |OT2| Euriphonium

Status
Not open for further replies.

TUSR

Banned
Love Live S2

I stopped watching because

1. Nozomi being a real character is strange
2. Still not a fan of idol shows
3. I started to enjoy it

Sterok

Ika Musume 7

Nagisa must work extra hard to stop Ika's evil plan of... playing video games at night. Would I be a target according to that? Someone isn't a very good faker. Eiko must not mind Ika's fun that much. Ika gets servants really easily for such a lousy invader. The Americans set up a secret research facility on a Japanese beach. And don't use their incredible talents for anything useful. Typical baka gaijin. Bring back the cutie. Sex appeal always works. Ika should fund her invasion via performance. She certainly does the drum well.

I've avoided many shows out of fear of this.
I know your weakness.

AcUybRcl.jpg

cajunator

Banned
Holy shit there's a third season of Senki Zesshou Symphogear coming next month?
131cc023218913a9c8830c955e3ec8af.png

Fucking awesome. Loved that show, and it looks like the 3 girls from season 2 are joining the main cast? so so good.

More songs like this one please

ive been kind of curious about this series. What do you like about it? If I liked Vividred would I like this?

A Dark Rabbit has Seven Lives ep.1-6
I'm still not sure how or why this one ended up on my list, maybe it was a "romance" recomendation, but my my, this onw, is... ummm; Interesting? Really though, a normal school kid, Taito, with an awesome childhood friend, Haruka, (super cutie)
goes to school then gets plowed by a truck saving someone and his head goes rolling, then the $hit starts really going downhill from there. Taito starts having flashback of another childhood friend:
who is actually a vampire chick that gave him immortality, but it's not as easy as that... Total mind-fu(k ensues with battles with spells, witches, death, murder, love, etc. The cute childhood friend is now put on the backburner (because they always lose) and his new love is this vampire chick that he is "trying to protect," but she is also a witch that will destroy the world eventually, uggh, my brain hurts trying to follow this one. Well, it's bloody, brutal, a little fanservice, but whatever, only 6 episodes left of this craziness.

Oh, here is the "class president that knows everything and his lil' "loli trash" slave girl that he absolutely trashes any moment he can..
tumblr_lwwt5wOQY41qiva0ho1_500.png

Hmm. Ive heard of this. It also comes up every time I search for pics of kurousagi from Mondaiji (you can see why)
for some reason I skipped this and also Cubed cursed curious despite both being very cute looking.

Thinking about watching Yuki Yuna.

Worth it?

Ohhh yes!

cajunator

Banned
Anybody here seen Fantastic Children? I'm guessing yes? I'm planning to watch it soon, maybe not right now but in the near future. It looks pretty nice and I can see some potential in it. Character designs look great too. Also, as always, nice intro. I think it's fair to say that I'm excited to check it out. Not exactly the most recent series, coming out back in 2004, but its one of the more recent ones I'll be seeing in the sea of 80's and 90's junk I've been watching as of late, beautiful beautiful junk. Dat Nippon Animation.

actually, I own a boxset of Fantastic Children. Ive never actually watched it yet but its on the watchlist.

of course this happened. There is a character representing nearly every company and what isnt official is fanart. Research Fasttech 360 tan. Cutest train ever. Of course the girl has cat ears. AND SO DOES THE ACTUAL TRAIN.

Awww Cajun, you're being extra sweet today!! "Arcy kun" that's super nice. *squeeze!!*

That's incredible.

I loves you buddy

cajunator

Banned
Here's how it did it.
It looks just like a windmill right? Well it just stood in a field of windmills for 9 months and nobody found it. So it just made it to the final round! Of course when it came down to actually fighting it lost every time.

That makes so much sense actually...

The singularity where everything in existence can be represented by a cute anime girl is quickly approaching

that time has already arrived.

Victory Gundam 4

I never fully appreciated the tribulations endured by brown anime girls. I'd have never known either if it wasn't for Tomino opening my eyes. Thank you, Yoshiyuki Tomino, wherever you are.

Well I suppose that makes this a LITTLE better.

bobawesome

Finally finished all 7 Kara no Kyoukai films. Was it worth the cost to import the set? Debatable, but I'm sure I'll be rewatching most of the movies again and the set itself is pretty nice. To anyone who has read the novels, are they worth reading and do they present information not present in the movies?

Yep Part 6 is by far the weakest movie of the 7.

There's certainly a gulf in quality, especially coming after Paradox Spiral.

From the director of Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works

It all makes sense now!
I've actually been mostly enjoying the adaptation, even as a fan of the VN.

The last fight looked cool at least.

Ha, I pretty much thought the same thing as the credits began rolling.

Love Live S2

I stopped watching because

1. Nozomi being a real character is strange
2. Still not a fan of idol shows
3. I started to enjoy it

1. Nozomi is best, but everyone even nico has their charms
2. not a fan of non Love Live idoru shows
3. wasn't expecting to enjoy it ether, but was hooked by the end of the first ep of season 1. so hyped for the movie later this year!

Mirai Nikki
Shuffle
Higurashi|| Pretty violent.
Elfen Lied|| Incredibly violent
Code Geass

No Scho... Oh, right. Better not recommend that unless you want to be banned ;P

Don't watch Mirai Nikki. Or Elfen Lied.

Pfft.
Watch Mirai Nikki. Don't watchElfen Lied

Thanks for this, and thanks for telling me the violence level too. Do comedy based yandere anime exist too? Or is that just too far out of the park for what a yandere should be?

Ayase in Oreimo is kinda comedy yandere.

And nothing really that bad happens in Shuffle... but it's not comedy yandere.

Rainy

Banned
Watch IM@S for everyone's favorite idol Miki. Anyway...

Steins;Gate: Fuka Ryōiki no Déjà vu
So I actually enjoyed this movie. It definitely didn't reach any of the heights the series did but wasn't too bad. Essentially a retelling of the story with Kurisu as the main character.
I missed Okabe here and there but it was nice having someone else as the center, freshened things up a bit.
9LaavXK.png

That guy in the back...
Romance definitely is a part of the movie and I'm a sucker for that...so it made me like it even more.

Great series, good movie. Gonna play the VN sometime soon too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom