• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2015 |OT2| Euriphonium

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like your new avatar! Today is just absolutely amazing, can't wait to see how the night time goes.

Heh, thanks! I love Miriam's design from Bloodstained.

And my morning hasn't started that well, considering how I got spoiled on one of the biggest plot points in the new MGS with a preview. Anyone interested in the game stay clear! :'(

Arcadius

Banned
Heh, thanks! I love Miriam's design from Bloodstained.

And my morning hasn't started that well, considering how I got spoiled on one of the biggest plot points in the new MGS with a preview. Anyone interested in the game stay clear! :'(

Wow, sorry to hear that, must suck =(. Well, AnimeGAF can always cheer you up, right.... right?

Cornbread78

OK, WTH is happening....

BTW, 1 hour till bunker time... I'll read from my shelter for fun. Stuck on Samurai Bride at the moment.

Vito

Banned
Gangsta key visual plus character pics from a while back http://gangsta-project.com/character.php

tumblr_npolewQRyq1sqqtwzo1_1280.png

Gatchaman Crowds character setting pics http://mantan-web.jp/2015/06/09/20150609dog00m200029000c.html

Cornbread78

I appear to have missed out on all the fun.

Or, in the wake of the Euripocalypse, maybe the fun is only just beginning...

Any minute now, the reports will stat flowing in..... I'm already underground...

Correction, (damn PST/EST) 2 1/2 more hours at least, lol

Aki-at

Arslan Senki - 10

I really like the little moments of comedy in this show heh. Really liking where the show is going and slowly picking up, not as cool as the action scene from last weeks episode for obvious reasons.

Claymore - 1 and 2

I suck at reviews and can never articulate fully while I like a show but I'm liking this series enough, Claire is pretty cool! Started off a bit on episode 3 before I had to leave for work and surprised at how human Claire could act. Might switch over to the sub since I'm finding it hard to like Rocky's voice actor.

Gangsta key visual plus character pics from a while back http://gangsta-project.com/character.php

They all look like criminals.

Hopefully this is good, would love another nice mafia series.

What the heck is going on here?

1) Some guy called DuckroII (capital i's instead of l) entered the thread.
2) People made a blue Duckroll avatar for him
3) The real Duckroll stepped in and changed the imposters name to Deleteeee! and his avatar to a Terra Battle ad.

Just your avarage day in AnimeGAF

It was all done toungue in cheek btw, no real drama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSrDLzd4viA

There seems to be a manga too, and a member from here (AquaWateria I believe) has spoken good things about it.

Alright, I'll keep an eye on this one.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
1) Some guy called DuckroII (capital i's instead of l) entered the thread.
2) People made a blue Duckroll avatar for him
3) The real Duckroll stepped in and changed the imposters name to Deleteeee! and his avatar to a Terra Battle ad.

Just your avarage day in AnimeGAF

It was all done toungue in cheek btw, no real drama.
So which one of you was it??

Subete firehawk. Subete.

I have no idea either...
Let us :secretbase together~

Cornbread78

Samurai Bride ep. 6-12 (S1 END):
tumblr_mpkpc8y3I21qfdf7uo1_500.jpg

Well, season 1 came to a quick end witha gigantic samurai battle that was pretty entertaining. Lot of fanservice in this one, I mean ALOT of fanservice, lol. Outside of that it's got a good mix of humor as they beat up bad guys. The harem is there, but not liek your typical harem, were there is really only 2 girls intrested in him romantically. Well, off to season 2.

Cornbread78

What did they do to the opening and closing in S2? Holy crap, they went chibli....

Also, the fanservice is gone, lol, WTF? Talk about changes...

Why would they change everythign so much, I mean now they eve use ink bl;otches to cover nipples...

I enjoy sexual titty bullshit in anime tho, so that isn't possible in my case

It's gonna be lame breh.

Have you read the source material because it's far from lame. It's better than most of the series coming out in Summer.

If Manglobe adapts it really well and doesn't screw up than your looking at a top contender of AOTS.

Also do you dislike Black Lagoon?

Puruzi

Banned
Have you read the source material because it's far from lame. It's better than most of the series coming out in Summer.

If Manglobe adapts it really well and doesn't screw up than your looking at a top contender of AOTS.

Also do you dislike Black Lagoon?
I've read some of the manga. It's zzzzzzzz
Hell yeah I like Black Lagoon, it's bomb as fuck
Impossible, absolutely impossible!
Arcadius knows.

I've read some of the manga. It's zzzzzzzz
Hell yeah I like Black Lagoon, it's bomb as fuck

Arcadius knows.

I seriously don't understand you sometimes. There are times where I agree with you and then comes a day when I absolutely disagree with you and that's today.😑

Cornbread78

I'm going to eat lunch and smoke a butt before it's bunker time.... It's getting close now and I'm getting excited to watch the fallout. Man, I can;t wait to watch this whole series myself, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom