• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2015 |OT2| Euriphonium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shokugeki no Soma 11

This is about as perfect as an adaptation can get, a bit disappointed that they ended there and not after the judging but it's a minor nit pick (manga has a much better cliff hanger because of it). I was LEGIT impressed that the outcome wasn't completely spoiled in shonen anime fashion by the next episode preview.

Megumi is too adorbs, it's too bad she has no chance to be Erina in the battle for Soma's heart

Narag

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders 47

u5jTbyWl.png
t9faBYYl.png

The wait for BD corrections is real.

Yeah that was pretty cool. Best part of the ep was the altered OP though!!

JoJo Bizarre Adventure 18

Welp
Stroheim is back and as terminator.
Did I just see flirting between Joseph and Suzi.😏 It seems like everyone is after Super Aja.

John Blade

Wondering AnimeGaf which show below should I watch next as I am trying to go through my anime DVD collection and like your opinion of the next show to watch.

Gantz
Le Portrait De Petote Cossette
Princess Nine
New Dominion Tank Police
Macross Plus

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
There's like 10 different series in those faces.

Narag

Wondering AnimeGaf which show below should I watch next as I am trying to go through my anime DVD collection and like your opinion of the next show to watch.

Go in this order:

1. Le Portrait De Petote Cossette
  2. Macross Plus
  3. Princess Nine
  4. New Dominion Tank Police
  5. Gantz

watch cossette for branduil's sake if anyone's!

kewlmyc

Nisekoi S2 10

My favorite arc finally animated! Shu's probably my favorite wingman in a harem series, with Sunohara being a close second. Will now go back to not watching it until the 3rd season when they animate the Ruri Grandpa arc.

Theonik

Gantz
Le Portrait De Petote Cossette
Princess Nine
New Dominion Tank Police
Macross Plus
1. Princess Nine
2. La portrait

don't bother with the rest.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Just realized that they added a shit ton of anime to Neftlix. Wasn't expecting to see Expelled from Paradise and Madoka Rebellion on there.

SNAFU 11

NOoOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOOOOO

NOOO :(

My ship is barely afloat.

Kind of confused what happened from the last episode. It seemed like they would pick up right from the end but no one really mentioned anything about what happened after. Felt like it was important.

Iroha was so adorable and not very subtle at all this episode hahaha.

That what I was saying last week, there will only be 1 winner, if any..

Sorry #teamYui and #TeamIroha. .

Yeah this week made it more than clear. As someone that didn't like her too much I'll be frank, I'm okay with it. You know when you have a friend, and you don't really like the girl that they are into too much but you see how happy she makes him? It's that sort of thing.

And yeah, that scene when he was opening the door and she was just there, caught eavesdropping was bad lmfao.

Cornbread78

Yeah this week made it more than clear. As someone that didn't like her too much I'll be frank, I'm okay with it. You know when you have a friend, and you don't really like the girl that they are into too much but you see how happy she makes him? It's that sort of thing.

Exactly what I'm saying. They think on the same wavelength and could walk side by side in life. With Yui or Iroha, he would be playing catch-up emotionally and socially.

And yeah, that scene when he was opening the door and she was just there, caught eavesdropping was bad lmfao.

That shit killed me man

Damnit so salty

But its not official yet. I will live in my delusions

I wonder if this is how the NaruSaku fanbase felt

Exactly what I'm saying. They think on the same wavelength and could walk side by side in life. With Yui or Iroha, he would be playing catch-up emotionally and socially.
I am okay with this and it's true. Yui is way too attached in my opinion. She is doing this to herself and I believe she's the one trying to play catch up. Like
how Yukino uses glasses because she needs them, but seeing how Hachi liked Yuki's look she said she needed a pair too.
There's more situations like this in which Yui tries to "force herself" into his field of view all throughout the seasons. I mean I give her credit since she is trying really hard, I think Hachi needs to be the one putting a break on it.

Iroha on the other hand is like a tornado. She is way too hyper and foxy for him. He can't get a handle on her, and she is a bit of a faker. I liked her a lot and I was part of #teamIroha, but I gotta admit the truth. Doesn't mean she isn't a great character though :p

That shit killed me man

Damnit so salty

But its not official yet. I will live in my delusions

I wonder if this is how the NaruSaku fanbase felt

Just accept it. Let the poor guy have some happiness at last.

Phatmac

One thing Kishimoto got right was shitting on Sakura by making her lover a dead beat. At least naruto got the best girl. Those salty narusaku tears are so good.

Baalzebup

One thing Kishimoto got right was shitting on Sakura by making her lover a dead beat. At least naruto got the best girl. Those salty narusaku tears are so good.

With how close the latest posting of that magnificent Haruhi shipping AMV is, I really read that part first as narusasu instead. And I do not do crack shipping, nor yaoi-shipping. I think I need a drink.

Cornbread78

I am okay with this and it's true.
how Yukino uses glasses because she needs them, but seeing how Hachi liked Yuki's look she said she needed a pair too.
Just accept it. Let the poor guy have some happiness at last.

That is such a small point that that can't be understated at all. That is her initiative without forcing it on Hiki. She is going for the organic route with it, which is the correct way when it comes to Hiki.

John Blade

Welp...look like I will watch Le Portrait De Petote Cossette 1st and Princess Nine 2nd. For Le Portrait De Petote Cossette, no clue of this anime as it's recommend from a Gaf when I order the RightStuff sales. For Princess Nine, saw the English trailer and kinda want to see it. Hope both is fine and will put my impression later this month.

That is such a small point that that can't be understated at all. That is her initiative without forcing it on Hiki. She is going for the organic route with it, which is the correct way when it comes to Hiki.

I hope 8man ends up with no one because that would be the best route, considering it wouldn't break up the service club status quo and friendship.

He ends up being with someone that's not related to the story and isn't any one of the girls.

Futurecard Buddyfight100 (Hundred) Episode 10 (engDub)
CHVeYMDUsAA8Ns_.jpg

Make up lessons on sunday, who wouldnt want to sleep through them all.

Wish we had a hundred demon this episode but still great to see some demon finally succeed somewhat
but then still lose by Gao Mikado, best card game duelist ever

I hope 8man ends up with no one because that would be the best route, considering it wouldn't break up the service club status quo and friendship.

He ends up being with someone that's not related to the story and isn't any one of the girls.

You must remember that they are graduating somewhat soon, hence why the other guys were worried about future plans. But I do have to wonder how Yui would react if they really did get together. I mean you can sorta see it now, how she gets flustered and tries to fake a smile.

Hastati

SNAFU 11

NOoOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOOOOO

NOOO :(

My ship is barely afloat.

Kind of confused what happened from the last episode. It seemed like they would pick up right from the end but no one really mentioned anything about what happened after. Felt like it was important.

Iroha was so adorable and not very subtle at all this episode hahaha.

;-;

I have yet to see 11, but from the ending preview does it seem like 12 is going to be an anime original? I heard such rumors but didn't want to believe...

JoJo Bizarre Adventure 19

I was really suprised to see
Stroheim pull machine gun out of his gut,
like seriously.😏 Kars ends up ricocheting off the cliff.

I wonder what Caesar's secret past is about.

Assassination Classroom - 21

Some clearly lost it and forgot to take his medecine...

Pun much intended.

This is 24 eps , right ?
I want the test of courage part animated.

kewlmyc

I would be okay with this.

EDIT: Holy crap I was surfing google and found these:

My.Teen.Romantic.Comedy.SNAFU.589582.jpg

My.Teen.Romantic.Comedy.SNAFU.589583.jpg

Are these the original designs?!

For the first two novels yes, but they've changed over time.

Here's one from Volume 10.5

Also yay for getting a Volume 12 sneak peek for episode 12-13. It makes up for volume 12 being delayed until the 24th. As for the actual episode, I wish the pacing had slowed down a little, but they didn't cut anything major (Megurin showing up with Haruno and Saki conversation. Why do they always skip Saki's scenes? ;_;). Oh well, still a good episode that is actually bringing the "rom" part of this series to light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom