• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Celebration 2016 |OT| No Bothans died to bring us this information

Status
Not open for further replies.

obin_gam

XWxHcRk.gif

perfect fuck-this-shit gif

curb

Banned
Can you give some insight? Cant see the panel until Monday, but I am curious :D

Any word on a movie appearence?

io9 has a good recap. The three unproduced Clone Wars arcs had some great stuff:
her on level 1313, a Sith temple on the bottom level of Coruscant and at least part of the Siege of Mandalore.

No word on showing up in movies just a tease from Filoni that there are probably more stories to tell.

Can you give some insight? Cant see the panel until Monday, but I am curious :D

Any word on a movie appearence?

It was mainly Dave Filoni and Pablo Hidalgo discussing story arcs they had planned before The Clone Wars was cancelled. There was also a bit more on how TCW ended and transitioned into Episode III. Filoni hinted she'd be returning in some form or another soon.

Tsunamo

Really hope we get Siege of Mandalore in some form eventually.

They might cover it in the book, but i'm under the impression that the book is mostly covering her post-ROTS stuff in the leadup to Rebels. I'd love to be wrong though.

curb

Banned
Really hope we get Siege of Mandalore in some form eventually.

They might cover it in the book, but i'm under the impression that the book is mostly covering her post-ROTS stuff in the leadup to Rebels. I'd love to be wrong though.

I think you're right about when the books is set. To me, it seems like a candidate for a comic series.

I think you're right about when the books is set. To me, it seems like a candidate for a comic series.

Speaking of the comics it looks like a new one will be announced tomorrow. With Vader ending, another book's got to fill the gap. I doubt it'll be one based on Ahsoka though.

I'm seriously loving k2s0

As for that trailer, it seems to be more of teaser based on a early cut of trailer 2. I wonder when the actual trailer 2 will hit then.. does Lucasfilm have any sort of presence at this years SDCC?

curb

Banned
Speaking of the comics it looks like a new one will be announced tomorrow. With Vader ending, another book's got to fill the gap. I doubt it'll be one based on Ahsoka though.

Agreed. We get the book this year. I could see her ending up in a comic series next year.

As for that trailer, it seems to be more of teaser based on a early cut of trailer 2. I wonder when the actual trailer 2 will hit then.. does Lucasfilm have any sort of presence at this years SDCC?

Yeah, this very much seems to me like a treat for attendees and not meant for mainstream consumption.

Tsunamo

Yeah a comic would probably be the best candidate for it. They did a good job with Son of Dathomir so it's a shame we haven't really got many comics set around TCW since then (other than Kanan anyway)
Fingers crossed. With Obi-Wan and Anakin along with Kanan being finished i'm not interested in much more than Vader and Star Wars at the moment so i'd love another series to fill the gap with Vader ending.

RyanW

Something detailing Siege of Mandalore would be pretty awesome. Specifically a comic or like a TV special, you know something with a visual.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
I need the context for the power line from James earl Jones and I need to see it. Now.

"My phone seems to be unable to charge its power."

"My lord, the Rebels have disabled all the outlets!"

"IT WILL BE THEIR UNDOING."

Metalmarc

Got home from work anyone got a back up to the full stream :(
Star wars set the damn thing to private now, only the ahsoka panel is avilable, what wasnt meant to be shown now they are gonna chop it up?

Rafy

Spoilers about the fate of a certain character.

If they cut out that part, it's like acknowledging the mistake. Usually they don't address stuff like that and it's forgotten within a week or so. That's what they should do now too IMO, if they want this to blow over quickly. Otherwise, they are just adding even more fuel to the fire.

If they spin it just right, they can have the leaked potato quality footage be the main story instead of the spoiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom