• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

StarCraft 2 Beta |OT| (Beta Now Reopen, GL HF)

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
Freakinchair said:
Battle.net was down for a few minutes of maintenance when I was checking to see if I got in (daily routine!) and I got all excited :lol

Anyone experiment with fully upgraded zerglings? With the new unit pathing and swarm ai you'd think zerglings would be more useful than just a scouting unit - which is what most pro players seem to only be using them for.

I haven't seen it used at all, since people are enthralled with roach/hydra if they go ground, and for good reason. Speedling rush is good if done fast enough, but if you go one hatch and it gets beaten, you're in a lot of trouble. Cracklings are useful late game if you're going ultralisk, obviously, but I haven't seen much of that at all. Brood Lords are just so strong at this point that is generally what zerg does to counter mass ground.

So, I'm up 13th in my Silver League division right now. I'm on a 7-1 streak having stumbled on to a fantastic general build: early zergling/roaches with a fast expansion, tech quickly to mutas and harass, then full scale ground/air assault. In the last 3 games or so after I defended early pushes and started attacking with mutas people just left :lol

Also, FRIEND ME SOMEONE :( procarbine.red

I literally have 0 friends on bnet.

Apath

I can wait patiently for the Beta. What really matters to me is getting access to the Editor the hour it's released.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Kenak said:
I can wait patiently for the Beta. What really matters to me is getting access to the Editor the hour it's released.
Browder mentioned on the twitter that they are trying to get it done before the end of April.

You have many weeks to wait.

Apath

Hazaro said:
Browder mentioned on the twitter that they are trying to get it done before the end of April.

You have many weeks to wait.
Fine by me. Just more chances for me to get in before it's out :D

TurtleSnatcher said:
gdamnit gaffers.

Quit leaving your stupid SC2 client on and then afking.. that shit is annoying. At least change your bnet status to away..

aww dont yell at them.

I told ya just to give up, nobody is ever around to play some at least 4p gaf games.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
nilbog21 said:
as minor as changing the pw LOL

Well, minor in the sense of changing the password EVEN IF I TOLD HIM THE NEW ONE.

I probably should have clarified that. Basically, hands off, no touchy touchy. It would not be my account.

Apath

ZealousD said:
Shred0r, you have no idea how bad I want to play this beta.

I have... moral convictions... that would prevent me from giving you any money for it. But if you can't find a buyer or you want to be nice, I would love to simply just borrow your account. I'd do absolutely nothing malicious, I wouldn't steal any of the keys, etc. Your account would be totally untouched. If you can't trust my word, then I would place my GAF account on the line for this. As in, perma-ban if I did something as minor as change the password.
I have two b.net accounts. If both happen to get in, I'll give you access to my side account.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Also since no one wants to be banned for beggins here is a HUGE pack of replays listed by player.

I suggest watching one player instead of hopping around because you can see progression in play and what they try to do each game / overall. Note: These are SC 1 replays!

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=115850

Suggested:
ClouD, Idra (He is playing the current Korean Pro-Gamers), iNcontrol, iNfernal, KawaiiRice, MonDragon, ret, White-Ra

All these are very good SC players.

*I have it installed :p

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
Hazaro said:
I suggest watching one player instead of hopping around because you can see progression in play and what they try to do each game / overall.

Suggested:
ClouD, Idra (He is playing the current Korean Pro-Gamers), iNcontrol, iNfernal, KawaiiRice (Transitioning SC 1 player), MonDragon, ret, White-Ra

added to OP

edit: removed from OP as i thought they were SC2 replays, but couldn't check while at work! :p

zoukka

I played some awesome games last night. 4/4 in gold. Even though Zerg got nerfed to dogshit, I now can actually micro some varied armies in the beginning instead of just going for whatever one unit and massing it. Banelings are a must against any Terran early game.

But still. All the four losses against the fucking mmm. And not a single nerf to terran T_T

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Zerg gets allied mines, reusable tank bombs, maelstorm, and super mustache launchers vs Terran.

Come on now. :lol

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Hazaro said:
Zerg gets allied mines, reusable tank bombs, maelstorm, and super mustache launchers vs Terran.

Come on now. :lol
dont forget that their buildings attack you when you destroy them.

nilbog21 said:
turtle btw how'd you get in beta?

wana play some sf?

edit: i got it installed more
Well I got 2 first wave keys..

1) I work in the industry and had a friend at ActiBlizz that helped
2) I went to Blizzcon 08

GG's Panda.

We both played the same team 3 times in a row.. :lol

The guys HATED us because we won all 3. The first match I roll in with zerg and zergling rush one of them (they both were zerg) to death while Panda finished the other guy off with mauraders and marines.

Second match Panda rolls Protoss and I'm zerg again.. They both roll Terran. I roll in with Pandas Zealots but I bring Banelings.. I take out his army in .2 secs. He dies.. :p

Then we just hydra massed and Stalker/DT massed the other guy to death.

Third match both Panda and I are zerg.. this time they are Zerg/Toss. We roll the toss with a awesome roach rush that blows through cannons and a ton of zealots. Then we muta harass his partner and contain him. Then I went broodlords and we finish them off.. haha

Too fun.

Pandaman said:
dont forget that their buildings attack you when you destroy them.

Only after lair! and its just broodlings ;P But Infestors to me are worthless now.. It feels like they have to get so close to cast the Ensnare/Plague thing that they die so easily since their HP was reduced. Also their mind control is dog shit now.. They have to get REAL close..

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
im ashamed to say those broodlings have saved my ass before. :D

I agree about the infestors though, they aren't even any good off of a cliff. :(

another fun note: we rushed the same guy all three times, he was really unlucky with random select. The one time we were going to hit his partner, i messed up and attacked the wrong base so turtle had to run up and support me. :lol

Pandaman said:
im ashamed to say those broodlings have saved my ass before. :D

I agree about the infestors though, they aren't even any good off of a cliff. :(

another fun note: we rushed the same guy all three times, he was really unlucky with random select. The one time we were going to hit his partner, i messed up and attacked the wrong base so turtle had to run up and support me. :lol
:lol

Yea that poor guy.. hahahah

Wedge7

Hazaro said:
Also since no one wants to be banned for beggins here is a HUGE pack of replays listed by player.

I suggest watching one player instead of hopping around because you can see progression in play and what they try to do each game / overall.

Suggested:
ClouD, Idra (He is playing the current Korean Pro-Gamers), iNcontrol, iNfernal, KawaiiRice (Transitioning SC 1 player), MonDragon, ret, White-Ra

*I have it installed :p

Something that needs to be stated, for those who are unware is that those are replays for the ORIGINAL starcraft. from the games played on iccup, for TSL. Awesome replays no doubt, the Idra ones are worth watching for sheer hilariousness and shows what a jack ass he is, but still, need to be stated as it was somewhat unclear.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Wedge7 said:
Something that needs to be stated, for those who are unware is that those are replays for the ORIGINAL starcraft. from the games played on iccup, for TSL. Awesome replays no doubt, the Idra ones are worth watching for sheer hilariousness and shows what a jack ass he is, but still, need to be stated as it was somewhat unclear.
Ahem. Yeah.

Sure is interesting to see the progression of play and style from SC1 to 2 since a lot of these players have replays up.

mint

Banned
TurtleSnatcher said:
gdamnit gaffers.

Quit leaving your stupid SC2 client on and then afking.. that shit is annoying. At least change your bnet status to away..
Sorry I decided to take a nap and fell asleep. It's 4am now if you want to play T_T

zoukka

Super moustache slingers :lol

Broodlords are ace. I never go to Ultras when I can just whip out Broods. They are amazingly effective.

And yeah zergs are competitive sure, but the infestor... nobody even used it so why make it near useless. Lost a game when I had two infestors in my base to protect me from early void rays. Can you imagine the horror when the mind control didn't work ;_;

Burrow nerf is good for supressing roaches. But why the fuck did Blizzard nerf everything but the roaches? They still do crazy damage.

Are speedlings slower or am I just imagining?

Apath

zoukka said:
Super moustache slingers :lol

Broodlords are ace. I never go to Ultras when I can just whip out Broods. They are amazingly effective.

And yeah zergs are competitive sure, but the infestor... nobody even used it so why make it near useless. Lost a game when I had two infestors in my base to protect me from early void rays. Can you imagine the horror when the mind control didn't work ;_;

Burrow nerf is good for supressing roaches. But why the fuck did Blizzard nerf everything but the roaches? They still do crazy damage.

Are speedlings slower or am I just imagining?
I've seen two replays where infestors were used, and I thought it was totally rigged how they were able to turn an army of thors on each other, and then control vikings to stop them from taking out their broodlords. That coupled with burrow, movement while burrowed, and some beefy hit points...

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
i know everyone is talking about the MMM combo for terran, but has anyone tried the reaper + marauder combo?

it's amazing.

you don't need the medic component :p

of course if your opponent techs to air units you're screwed, but the idea is to pump reapers and marauders out early and asap before your opponent has a chance. the build is obviously gas heavy early game, but since you're not worrying about the medics (and hence the factories or starports) it's actually not so bad, though you may want to expand early so you're not starved for gas.

not only do reapers tear through early game units that have light armor (marines, lings, zealots) your marauders tear through the early armored units (marauders, roaches, stalkers), so there's really good synergy between these two units. together they can take down any army of all the races early/mid game.

but the real beauty is how quickly together marauders and reapers can take down a base. because buildings are "armored" marauders get their bonus damage and then reapers have their D-8 charges.

edit: and even though i haven't had a chance to try it yet the reaper+marauder combo should also be able to handle units like the hellion, siege tank, viking (ground mode), immortal, colossus and hydras reasonably well.

winnarps

Just got back from vacation to find a beta invite in my inbox.

So I played all weekend as Zerg.

I used to play Starcraft a lot in the early days, but never was competitive.

Been straight up fast-teching to Mutas in both 1v1 and 2v2 modes. It seems like I never get rushed, and even if I do, Queen + Zerglings seem to hold people away.

Mutas harassing gatherers really fucks with people.

winnarps said:

Been straight up fast-teching to Mutas in both 1v1 and 2v2 modes. It seems like I never get rushed, and even if I do, Queen + Zerglings seem to hold people away.

At what time/date did you receive the email? Would be good to know if theyre doing weekly waves now.

Also, grats on beta!

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
people have probably already figured this out, but i was doing some "theory crafting" and realised that under no circumstances (other than miss-managing your supply or running out of space) would you calldown extra supplies over callingdown the MULE.

over the duration of its life the MULE collects around 260-270 minerals.

using extra supplies saves you 100 minerals for the supply depot, plus about 25-30 minerals because while an SCV is building a supply depot it's not mining minerals. so that's a total of 130 minerals saved by using extra supplies instead of just building the supply depot.

so comparing MULE to extra supplies is: 260 vs. 130... seems like a pretty obvious choice to me. I think they should adjust the extra supplies calldown by making it cost 25 energy instead of 50 energy. Right now it seems utterly pointless and i don't know why anyone would use it.

mint

Banned
winnarps said:

What's your bnet id?

Shred0r

Banned
People are wondering on which preference Blizzard is picking participants for their beta.
Could likely be your PC specs along with the amount of stuff you have purchased/registered @ your battle.net account. As for me, my PC specs could be interesting for Blizzard (being propably a reason they picked me) du to the fact that i am still using the old 15" resolution of 1024x768. Other than that, my rig is quite out of date. But i can still play the latest game quite well with my ATI 4670 512MB because the resolution is just not that demanding.
Just Cause 2, all @ high, except for some fancy settings @ solid ~ 40fps

Now to the funny part: I know 2 guys who have easy access to old PC hardware and they are building my rig, like a replica of my PC, only the HDD space altering. They try to copy my specs as close as possible in hope to being picked for the beta. LOL, now i call this dedication. Good luck to them ;)

In case you wonder: |My specs|

# Operating system:Windows 2.6.1.7600 () <- Win7 x64
# CPU type:AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800
# CPU Speed (GHz):2.02
# System memory (GB):3.999
# Graphics card model:ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series
# Graphics card driver:atiumdag.dll
# Desktop resolution:1024x768
# Hard disk size (GB):70.835
# Hard disk free space (GB):21.183

Beta Tests I'm interested in: All checked! (one would think if SC2 is only checked the chances might be higher to get into the SC beta but checking all apparently doesn't hurt)

> Win7 Performance analysis <

Proc: 5,2 | Mem: 5,7 | Gra: 6,8 | Gaming gfx: 6,8 | Primary HDD: 5,7

But my guess would be that the most critical spec of my PC (what makes me most interesting for Blizzard) is my low 15" resolution i am driving. They propably might want to know with the feedback if all is displayed fine and if the text size isnt too small for the cheap pixel density of a 15" LCD/TFT. Imho, the text clarity/readability suffers @ 15".

Hope you can make some use off my info.

> Advice #1: Plug in a 15" monitor to your PC, combinded with an outdated GPU, update then your PC specs @ your battle.net account and wait for the next wave with that specs.
Hopefully it works that way *gg*

Fun fact: I was only aware of the beta having begun after i have read something about a beta key wave that was going on at that time. So i checked my e-mails, nothing, then logged into my b.net account and checked my beta application settings, and to my surprise i had not subscribed to the Blizzard Insider (in order to get an beta invite, you know, as it says "special offers only to subscribers and more"). So i thought: Now i am screwed as the wave is already ongoing. But to get sure i subscribed to it and BANG!, even the same day i got my invite! Must be a system behind it ;)
Could have also worked because i have updated my PC specs @ b.net, the HDD having more space left for install than compared to the lousy 1.6 GB before...

By the way, i have the Diablo II Battlechest lying around. Have already registered it @ my battle.net account. So if i gave it away my account to someone, selling the Battlechest would be pointless in terms of online-play as the key for battle.net is alredy in use. So the seller would have to live with only having the option for offline-mode. Yep?

SpectraSoul

Neo Member
Yeah I think my slightly obscure specs helped my chances (Got into the second wave). Considering I use my TV as PC monitor it's at 1360 x 768 so I'm assuming that's a very uncommon resolution. That and the fact I'm Windows 7 64bit which is also probably in the minority.

I got into the beta last week. Name is WalrusFetus. Feel free to add me. Anyway, I've played terran almost exclusively thus far. I always felt most comfortable with them in SC. Just some thoughts...

Is it just me or is the sensor tower completely worthless? It would be less worthless if it was a detector, but as is I just don't find it that useful.

I'm kind of noobish, so let me see if I have this straight... 2 workers per gem node, and three per gas node? I can never seem to get it straight.

I have a lot of problems with Dark Templars/Stealth because I never put out missile turrets out early enough. I assume this is a problem with new players. I have tried to adjust tactics accordingly. Any suggestions on countering air with Terrans? Seems like I have mostly just been making vikings if I see an aerial threat.

Edit: I have Vista 64-bit, and I think that may have been what got me into the beta. Seems a lot of 64-bit OS got in.

Raide

SpectraSoul said:
Considering I use my TV as PC monitor it's at 1360 x 768 so I'm assuming that's a very uncommon resolution.

I have a PC monitor but I mainly use my PC on a HDTV at the same resolution as you. I still managed to get in somehow.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Scrow said:
So comparing MULE to extra supplies is: 260 vs. 130... seems like a pretty obvious choice to me. I think they should adjust the extra supplies calldown by making it cost 25 energy instead of 50 energy. Right now it seems utterly pointless and i don't know why anyone would use it.
It has its uses. Unlike a MULE which 'borrows ahead' of your minerals, the supply is free. Probably more used in late game scenarios when every resource counts and for some reason you don't have x/200.
Also don't forget that it offers players who can't macro perfectly a nice mechanic if they find themselves getting supply blocked.
AbortedWalrusFetus said:
Is it just me or is the sensor tower completely worthless? It would be less worthless if it was a detector, but as is I just don't find it that useful.

I'm kind of noobish, so let me see if I have this straight... 2 workers per gem node, and three per gas node? I can never seem to get it straight.

I have a lot of problems with Dark Templars/Stealth because I never put out missile turrets out early enough. I assume this is a problem with new players. I have tried to adjust tactics accordingly. Any suggestions on countering air with Terrans? Seems like I have mostly just been making vikings if I see an aerial threat.
2 per mineral for optimal, up to 3 for saturation (diminishing returns). 3 for gas.

Absolutely not! Sensor towers are amazing imo. If you build a single one you can cover and know if 2 bases are mining, their army position, and how many units they have.
Organizing and placing your army correctly in that 3-4 seconds before you engage is critical! Imaging having your tanks sieged or caught unaware moving forward. Huge difference.

As for cloaked units just be on top of your scouting and don't be afraid to save a scan instead of a MULE. The extra minerals you get won't help if 4 cloaked banshees come and kill 20 of your SCV's. You can get a Raven reasonably early (and hunter Seeker is devestating) if mech and if you are going bio you should have a fast engy bay. Ghost EMP also reveals units (Then you can snipe them too).

As for air, mass marines (that is your mineral dumping meat DPS army) or vikings.

AbortedWalrusFetus said:

I like to get a couple if the game goes into a mid/late game, just so I can get a little warning against drops. It's not terribly great though, and takes up waaay too much gas for what it provides.

That's right, but don't be afraid to oversaturate a bit if you are going to be expanding soon, you can just transfer the excess SCVs.

DTs come out slower than in SC1, but if you build a turret near your command centers and one near your ramp/natural choke, you'll be OK. Against Protoss you want to get +damage infantry upgrades anyway so the ebay isn't totally worthless.

In a pinch, you can comsat or use Ghost EMP (which now acts as a temporary decloak) until you get turrets up. You want turrets around your base anyway to kill observers.

I go vikings in TvT against banshees or BCs if I know he doesn't have the gas econ to back it up. Against mutalisks, +1 or better marines w/ stim are better than vikings.

Mass Vikings are the counter to carriers/broodlords though. And I mean mass-think 3 reactor starport or better if it gets that far.

AbortedWalrusFetus said:
I got into the beta last week. Name is WalrusFetus. Feel free to add me. Anyway, I've played terran almost exclusively thus far. I always felt most comfortable with them in SC. Just some thoughts...

Edit: I have Vista 64-bit, and I think that may have been what got me into the beta. Seems a lot of 64-bit OS got in.

Sensor towers are totally not worthless. They rock. It deters people from sometimes attacking or congregating an attack in front of your base and locking you in since you can see their movement. Likewise its almost as good as having 1 ginormous xelnaga watch tower in your base as yuo can move your guys to a choke or behind a wall if needed..

As for Stealth - You should already have at LEAST your scanner available. DT's have 40 health.. you should be able to peel them like no other.

Along with dancing SCVs - you should be fine.

EDIT: Frag plays Terran - Listen to him more then me! :D

BTW - I totally agree on over saturation then moving guys to your expo. It creates a fairly efficient start up for your new base.

winnarps said:

Shocked no one is rushing you.. then again Terrans usually don't rush and they wall in until they have a nice M&M ball. Toss can sometimes rush - Though if playing Zerg they will sometimes go right for Immortals in fear of roaches. Would be surprised if they didn't make Sentrys and just held them at the mineral line. Sentrys are pretty good anti air and with the force field they can deflect dmg by half from mutas and then also help reduce bounce dmg on probes.

If I played you I'd have roaches up in dat ass.. ;)

Fragamemnon said:
I like to get a couple if the game goes into a mid/late game, just so I can get a little warning against drops. It's not terribly great though, and takes up waaay too much gas for what it provides.

That's right, but don't be afraid to oversaturate a bit if you are going to be expanding soon, you can just transfer the excess SCVs.

DTs come out slower than in SC1, but if you build a turret near your command centers and one near your ramp/natural choke, you'll be OK. Against Protoss you want to get +damage infantry upgrades anyway so the ebay isn't totally worthless.

In a pinch, you can comsat or use Ghost EMP (which now acts as a temporary decloak) until you get turrets up. You want turrets around your base anyway to kill observers.

I go vikings in TvT against banshees or BCs if I know he doesn't have the gas econ to back it up. Against mutalisks, +1 or better marines w/ stim are better than vikings.

Mass Vikings are the counter to carriers/broodlords though. And I mean mass-think 3 reactor starport or better if it gets that far.

Yeah, I never have problems with mutas since I always have a decent supply of marines around. But I've gotten caught by carriers quite a bit. I'm bad at scouting, clearly. But, I had about four vikings up against five or six carriers and they successfully took out about three of the carriers. Certainly a great counter for them.

I spent the weekend learning the new units and build orders and such. I think what I really need to work on now is my macro. I'm terrible at it. When I am in combat I basically leave my base doing nothing. I was never very good at RTS and I'm trying to get serious about SC2 on a more competitive level than just playing LANs with friends. Not like real serious or anything, just to the point where I can play a ladder match and not embarass myself.

Edit: I'd like to play a few matches with some of the better terran players to try to learn some things. Also, can you save replays in the beta? I haven't really bothered looking.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
AbortedWalrusFetus said:
Yeah, I never have problems with mutas since I always have a decent supply of marines around. But I've gotten caught by carriers quite a bit. I'm bad at scouting, clearly. But, I had about four vikings up against five or six carriers and they successfully took out about three of the carriers. Certainly a great counter for them.

I spent the weekend learning the new units and build orders and such. I think what I really need to work on now is my macro. I'm terrible at it. When I am in combat I basically leave my base doing nothing. I was never very good at RTS and I'm trying to get serious about SC2 on a more competitive level than just playing LANs with friends. Not like real serious or anything, just to the point where I can play a ladder match and not embarass myself.
Just hotkey your production buildings and an SCV to make supply depots.
4,4,e,click (MULE)
3,tab,d,d,tab,a,a,a,a,a,a (Hot key all Barracks to 1 key)
F1 (or 2,2),b,s (Supply)
1,1 (Go back to Army)

Takes 2 seconds. Hard part is to remember doing it. So much easier than SC 1.
Edit: I'd like to play a few matches with some of the better terran players to try to learn some things. Also, can you save replays in the beta? I haven't really bothered looking.
Every replay is autosaved

*CowGoMoo and Brat_OK are two good terrans if you are interested in DLings their packs.

Hazaro said:
Just hotkey your production buildings and an SCV to make supply depots.
3,tab,d,d,tab,a,a,a,a,a,a
2,b,s

Takes 2 seconds. Hard part is to remember doing it. So much easier than SC 1.

Every replay is autosaved

Yeah, I really need to get used to hotkey management. I think one of my biggest playstyle flaws is that I like to use the arrow keys to control my camera, and that keeps my hand away from the hotkeys. I need to unlearn this habit badly.

Right now I've been focusing either on MMM or Banshees as my strategies, and I think I have them down pretty well. I need to work on my micro a bit better for the MMM strat. I have yet to really do much with ground forces. If I'm going for a ground assault with terran, what is the best approach? Marines with Siege? Hellions against zerg or zealots? I haven't really seen anyone do much as far as ground tech goes with terrans to base things off of.

Edit: When I first started playing I didn't realize how much of a huge difference the MULE makes. I was using it sparingly, or not at all. Then I realized how fucking awesome it is. I usually use it right before expanding so that I can build all of the necessary stuff once the expansion is finished.

Related to expanding as terran, is it better to build the com center on location, or to fly it over? On maps where the natural expansion is blocked by rocks I've been flying it over.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
AbortedWalrusFetus said:
Yeah, I really need to get used to hotkey management. I think one of my biggest playstyle flaws is that I like to use the arrow keys to control my camera, and that keeps my hand away from the hotkeys. I need to unlearn this habit badly.

Right now I've been focusing either on MMM or Banshees as my strategies, and I think I have them down pretty well. I need to work on my micro a bit better for the MMM strat. I have yet to really do much with ground forces. If I'm going for a ground assault with terran, what is the best approach? Marines with Siege? Hellions against zerg or zealots? I haven't really seen anyone do much as far as ground tech goes with terrans to base things off of.
Here are some Terrran replay packs.

http://www.gamereplays.org/community/index.php?showtopic=586542
http://www.terran.pl/replays/Zotac1RavenTerranPL28022010.rar
http://www.sc2tv.ru/starcraft/sc1-r...ak-starcraft-2-ot-imba.adolfra-1-4-marta.html
http://www.goodgame.ru/demos.php?ocd=view&id=22088

If you are interested in strats and builds you can read and post on TL's SC2 Stratagy forum.
Lacking a beta it is what I do :lol

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=34

Top Bottom