• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

StarCraft 2 Beta |OT| (Beta Now Reopen, GL HF)

Ashhong said:
i know some of you got the SC2 Collectors Edition from Gamestop with the 25/100 coupon. what did you choose for shipping? this value shipping for 5$ says its gonna take like 10 days...wtf?!
the cheapest shipping. i'm in no rush to get the game.i really wish they would allow them to send to gamestop instead so i can pick it up.

Trasher

FromTheFuture said:
Did the wipe just happen or is SC2 messed up? I assumed the names would also be reset in the case of a wipe...
It's most likely in the process of wiping.

PLEASE LET THE 3V3 OPTION WORK AFTER IT FINISHES

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
FromTheFuture said:
Did the wipe just happen or is SC2 messed up? I assumed the names would also be reset in the case of a wipe...
Not sure.

Right now the only options are 3v3 and 4v4 (and 3v3 + FFA for some).
Probably just the weird wipe thing happening again and bNet not letting anyone make games yet. Gretorp is not happy since he had to climb up to 1700 again only to get wiped. :lol

God, placement matches are so nerve wracking. I hate having to deal with it. I think I belong in Plat, but I'm so scared I'll lose to cheese or something within those 5 matches.

Anyway, maybe the tournament deadline should get extended, seeing as we can't really access the game at this point

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=23767157319&sid=3000&pageNo=1
Q. What is your overall opinion about the beta right now? Have you already achieved what you were looking for?

A. The beta has been a great success so far. We're extremely happy with the information we've been getting back from the community and are reacting each week to all the information we're seeing. We definitely have NOT achieved our final goals and are continuing to work on balance, stability, our patching process, and more. We intend to release a patch next week that helps with readability of the zerg on creep, protoss team color with regards to Warp In, and other issues raised by the community.

Beyond that we have plans to release a major content patch in approximately mid-April that will add in a few example achievements, improved Voice Chat, and a whole lot more. We're definitely reading and listening to the feedback from our community and will continue to do so until the beta ends.
Plz

Also map editor.

Ashhong

DMPrince said:
the cheapest shipping. i'm in no rush to get the game.i really wish they would allow them to send to gamestop instead so i can pick it up.

im reading posts saying they got free shipping, i guess i just missed out...

i have no interest in the WoW item that comes with it, does anybody know if that will be sellable? i want the CE but woudl like to bring the price down any way possible...

Ashhong said:
im reading posts saying they got free shipping, i guess i just missed out...

i have no interest in the WoW item that comes with it, does anybody know if that will be sellable? i want the CE but woudl like to bring the price down any way possible...
yeah well. they applied free shipping to the filler game. $4.99 for Starcraft. 5-10 days.

IceMarker

I'm so excited... and I just can't hide it!

I know
I know
I know
I know I want you
I want you

(repeat)

29vo5fo.gif

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I see how my post can be easily misconstrued. I apologize. I meant that I want there to be new content.
HELLIONS AND COLLOSI MAKE LOW GROUND WHEN THEY ATTACK, FUCKING ICE PLANET IMBA

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Hazaro said:
I see how my post can be easily misconstrued. I apologize. I meant that I want there to be new content.
HELLIONS AND COLLOSI MAKE LOW GROUND WHEN THEY ATTACK, FUCKING ICE PLANET IMBA
OMFG, I JUST HELLION RUSHED A ZERG AND TURNED HIS BASE INTO AN ISLAND. NOW HE CANT EXPAND. FIX THIS SHIT BLIZZARD.

Just logged on and there's nothing new. Also I thought they already did a wipe? It kicked me off my ladder and gave me 5 placement matches like 3 days ago? A glitch?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Pandaman said:
OMFG, I JUST HELLION RUSHED A ZERG AND TURNED HIS BASE INTO AN ISLAND. NOW HE CANT EXPAND. FIX THIS SHIT BLIZZARD.
Wow that would be awesome.

Blizzard make wood bridges to make shit into islands. Do it.

# Siege Tank build time has been reduced to 45.
# Siege Tanks now explode upon exiting the Factory rather then shortly later on the battlefield.
# Something about Roach Regen has been nerfed again.
# Something about Roach burrow blahblahblah.
# Matchmaking has been changed... ever so slightly. Try and guess how!
# Fixed a bug where SCVs were slingshotting around like crazy while building Refineries.
# Psi Storm now randomly backfires and places on the high templar himself.
# Fixed a bug where Archons were dealing damage with attacks in the game Starcraft 2. Archons now properly reflect the peaceful union of two high templar.

# Siege Tanks now explode upon exiting the Factory rather then shortly later on the battlefield.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

mcrae

Ice Monkey said:
zergbob is dying of anticipation
305n.gif

anticipation of what? i just played a placement match, didnt download anything...

(my partnet cheesed cannons, so i went straight to ultras, and attacked with like 18, lolszzzzzzzzzzzzz)

Top Bottom