• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

StarCraft 2 Beta |OT| (Beta Now Reopen, GL HF)

Trasher

Ice Monkey said:
1239883733_Angry_Video_Game_Nerd.gif
You fail hard at posting gifs.

IceMarker

Ice Monkey said:
zergbob is dying of anticipation
[/QUOTE]
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT
[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/9r24qs.jpg

Also, my profile is messed up and a bunch of games I just played were shaky in stability.

Trasher

fugimax said:
Mac still greyed out and changing the platform in the download URL doesn't result in anything. HOAX! HOAX! HOAX!
I can't even find anything on Macrumors talking about Starcraft. btkadams can you post the link? Because I don't believe you. :lol

btkadams

sorry guys! am i wrong? i just read in this link that some people were getting emails?

im so so sorry if im wrong.

i believe one of them says that he just got the email (like a week ago i guess) but the download option wasnt available yet or something. but if you check the last post of the thread one guy says to add him if anyone wants to play? but he might be on pc.

btkadams said:
sorry guys! am i wrong? i just read in this link that some people were getting emails?

im so so sorry if im wrong.

i believe one of them says that he just got the email (like a week ago i guess) but the download option wasnt available yet or something. but if you check the last post of the thread one guy says to add him if anyone wants to play? but he might be on pc.

danceyf.gif

Trasher

btkadams said:
yes i know that, but people in there are saying they got it?
I'm guessing that person that said they got in got a key from the friend invite thing. I'm a Mac user and that's how I got in, but I use Windows and Bootcamp.

Edit: Hmm, yeah it looks like people who are registered with their Macs are getting invites. Maybe this patch will include the Mac client.

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
Trasher said:
I'm guessing that person that said they got in got a key from the friend invite thing. I'm a Mac user and that's how I got in, but I use Windows and Bootcamp.

Edit: Hmm, yeah it looks like people who are registered with their Macs are getting invites. Maybe this patch will include the Mac client.

Trasher?! You're a MAC USER???!!?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Trasher

Procarbine said:
Trasher?! You're a MAC USER???!!?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Yeah dude, ever since I lost those matches to you I felt so disgraced that I switched to Mac. :(

MrMister said:
:lol

But really, why no high-end gaming PC Trasher?
Eh, mainly because I'm in college and am never living in one spot for very long. I like the portability for going to class. Once I'm settled in somewhere and have a real job I will build myself a PC again.

nilbog21

Banned
lol just quick 5-0'd placement matches to try to get into a low # division, but it resets right after 5th game... so i try again and after i 5-0 it resets again o _o

Cathcart

The Lamonster said:
You guys...this is what happens in beta.

Yeah but entitlement and rage is what happens on the internet. These friggin' bastards should be glad they even got into the beta. PS someone give me a key plz <3 kthx.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Hot shit at the map editor. I've been pounding out the details of the map I want to make for weeks now.

Top Bottom