• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

StarCraft 2 Beta |OT| (Beta Now Reopen, GL HF)

LukeSmith

showdown.jpg

Loam

>See posts about new beta invites
>Check email, no luck
>Check Battle.net
>Notice the SC Beta icon next to Beta profile settings
>Get super excited
>realize its always been there

rageface.jpg

Phloxy

Sorry, didn't mean to brag or anything. Just super excited, even though I am quite garbage at this game, still love playing it.

Yaweee

Nothing yet for me, either. I wish the opt-in page would tell you if any of your computer components are outright not good enough to even qualify for an invite. My graphics card is a bit worrisome (8400 GS, 256 MB), but I'm well over the requirements in memory and processor.

Tremis

This man does his research.
nothing for me. was just playing the first one, though, and i've got a lot to learn there anyway!

God this is so good. I don't even really care about playing other games, even though I'm theoretically enjoying Napoleon and Bad Company 2.

My buddy and I are constantly on the cusp of breaking into the qualifying bracket in our division (only copper but hey, we're improving!) but as soon as we go the inevitable 24 hours without playing, someone else has passed us by.

Milabrega said:
Checks B.net accound and Email...

Not AGAIN!!

kevinragesa1472.gif

I updated the list.
I was in wave one.

Milabrega

Milabrega said:
Not AGAIN!!
Hazaro said:
:[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[
Yaweee said:
Nothing yet for me, either.
Pandaman said:

I'm noticing a trend here guys, we'll have to see if NeoUltima, Zzoram, Blizzard, Orange_Peal and Terproerg got in this wave or not to confirm my theory, but I don't want to say it out loud until I know for sure.
All Starcraft 1 games are canceled until Wave 4!! Its the only way to be sure

celebi23

Just checked my email & Battle.net. No dice >_< Any Mac people get into the beta (or notice that the Mac client is available)?

a lot of low spec machines seem to be getting in. I need to change mine to a pentium 3 :/.. I have a middle of the road computer, so my crappy odds are probably that much crappier.

Trasher

celebi23 said:
Just checked my email & Battle.net. No dice >_< Any Mac people get into the beta (or notice that the Mac client is available)?
I think you and I are the only Mac people in here. :lol

Gribbix

celebi23 said:
The Mac client still isn't available. I keep checking multiple times a day since restarting my laptop into bootcamp just to play the beta sucks.

khuezy

Hey guys, I just checked my blizz account and the SC2 beta client showed up. I tried logging in but it says I'm not linked? How come? Is it because I dl'd the sc2 crack?

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
OMG I GOT INTO THE BETA YEEEEESSSS

This is what I would say if I was invited in. But I wasn't. ='(

I read this page and got excited, new waves! So I kept reading down the page still not looking into my b.net account - my gmail was empty. Finally finished reading down the page and told myself "do not get excited... you didnt get in..." - checked b.net and boom, im in!

mint

Banned
My brother got in as well, he is Hana. Sweet!

edit: My name is mint.mint. BTW, does anyone know how to change the name/identifer?

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Man this is so frustrating! I never get into Blizzard betas. Wasn't invited to WCIII. Wasn't invited to Frozen Throne. Wasn't invited to WoW. Wasn't invited to WoW:BC. And time is running out for a SC2 invite. =(

Top Bottom