• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2011 Thread 3 | Buy now, play later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baha

Well I'm back and I have a little problem. I have ANOTHER copy of Costume Quest. So this time the 5th person to quote this post will win. Good luck!

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Baha said:
Well I'm back and I have a little problem. I have ANOTHER copy of Costume Quest. So this time the 5th person to quote this post will win. Good luck!
I predict I shale be 6.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Hey, 4 people who have Costume Quest, help me out with Baha's thing, lol.

edit: oh, two already.

Finally decided to move on this deal, picked up Scratches on gaf recommendation (impressions to follow), the Dead Space pack, and on an unrelated note pre-ordered Arkham City.

TheBez

I have a Sanctum Steam Key available to the third person to quote this (just to be non conformist :p)

Also one of my friends said Dungeon Defenders was $5 somewhere other than Steam but that it activated on Steam. Anyone know what this is?

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Baha said:

I win! I wonn! Hell yes.

Turfster

Baha said:
Fifthed!

Edit: oh wow, I actually *am* fifth...

Dice

Baha said:
Me?

Edit: Fail. That reminded me of ebay.

Vamphuntr

TheBez said:
I have a Sanctum Steam Key available to the third person to quote this (just to be non conformist :p)

Also one of my friends said Dungeon Defenders was $5 somewhere other than Steam but that it activated on Steam. Anyone know what this is?

Tell me more

Dice

Woah, thank you, Xelios. ㅠㅠ

You should really stop tho before you can't pay rent.

Not quite sure where to ask this, but is it normal for Amazon to take up two hours to process a purchase of a digital download?

Sorry, processing of this order is taking longer than expected
• This order may take up to 2 hours to process but usually will take less than an hour
• Please do not re-order this item
• Once your order is complete, you can download your purchase here. We will also send the download link to your e-mail address
• For more information or to cancel your order, contact us

Mr_Elysia

Sil don't give nothin' to no one. He's as bad as they come. He's a bad dude, ain't got no love in his heart. If he still got one that is. Might have traded that for a shot of whiskey, to chase down the one he sold his soul for.

Fucking hell Steam... they've just gone and jacked up the Batman: AC price in the NZ store from $49.99USD to $99.99USD. That's more expensive than the console version!

They blame the publisher... yet you can still buy it for $50 at other DD services.

plc268

Wow, Costume Quest really is awesome. I've been largely avoiding it because I'm not much of a fan of Double Fine's other offerings, but at $5 I couldn't say no.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Dice said:
Woah, thank you, Xelios. ㅠㅠ

You should really stop tho before you can't pay rent.

What? Wait, who are you? Are you on my friend list?

And Mr. Ely is right, everyone here is trying to ruin my bad boy image with their lies.

Derrick01

Banned
crimsonheadGCN said:
Not quite sure where to ask this, but is it normal for Amazon to take up two hours to process a purchase of a digital download?

Nope. I bought dawn of war 2 retribution and shogun 2 from them and both times I got the CD key within a couple minutes and was able to activate them both on Steam with no problem.

Servers are probably busy or down though. Likely not a huge deal, and if it becomes one their usually fantastic customer support will take care of you.

Takuan

QuantumBro said:
RPG where you go door to door to compete in battles and complete quests to level up. You gain costumes along the way which act as your class during battle and each costume has a special ability outside of battle to solve puzzles.
cmon.png
Ok, that's awesome.

Derrick01

Banned
HKnightz said:
hm..costume quest or dead space pack?

I can't speak on costume quest as I'm still thinking about buying it, but the dead space games are both really really solid games. You should buy them and celebrate Halloween by playing 1 in the dark with your sound up. It's the only way.

They're basically what the RE games should have evolved into. You take the camera angle and similar control system from RE4 (you move while aiming though) and it's actually scary.

Nabs

How long is CQ on sale for? I still don't know much about it, but it's hard to resist a Steam sale.

Euphor!a

Banned
Does Costume Quest seriously not have an icon in your Library? Ugh, this is going to be one of those stupid little things that is so annoying...

Derrick01

Banned
Euphor!a said:
Does Costume Quest seriously not have an icon in your Library? Ugh, this is going to be one of those stupid little things that is so annoying...

That and it doesn't give a proper desktop icon either. I am not pleased Schafer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom