• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2011 Thread 3 | Buy now, play later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Remember, don't buy anything unless it's in the daily deal until the last day.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I could start one, if no one else is up for it, but I'll need some time to work on it and make it look good?

Any title ideas?

Steam Autumn Sale |OT| of Your Wallet Giving Thanks?

Without the question mark, obviously. :p

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I'm still deciding on if I want Portal 2 or not. 10$ is the price I agreed upon before jumping in, but I already have quite the backlog. Probably fold and purchase it by tonight.

I'm still deciding on if I want Portal 2 or not. 10$ is the price I agreed upon before jumping in, but I already have quite the backlog. Probably fold and purchase it by tonight.

That game was worth way more than the price of admission the day it came out....you must buy it NOW.

JaseC

If the question is "Should I buy this game?", and the game in question is Portal 2, the answer is always an undeniable "yes".

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
Always wait for the daily deals man, if they don't show up at the last day then buy away

So you're telling me those games already discounted but not part of a Daily Deal will remain discounted until the last day of the sale?

Chrysalis

Thoughts on Renegade Ops? Is it as repetitive as it looks? I spent all of 10 minutes with Zombie Driver, but this looks like it has much higher production values at least.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I have been sick for 3 weeks and I have to be well soon so I finally went to the doctor. Now I only have $20 for this week when most of my wishlist is on sale. BBL crying forever now. Sonic will probably go on sale and I won't be able to buy it. I'm gonna hold off on anything unless Sonic, Alice, or Clash of Heroes go 75% off. If I miss one of them from getting a different one of them, I won't feel bad.

Does anyone want to do a Renegade Ops 4 pack? Will PayPal my portion immediately.
Ditto this. 4-pack makes it no-brainer for my #3 wishlist game.

Mrbob

Renegade Ops is really fun to play, except for the last stage which is an exercise in frustration. To get the game under 4 bucks for a 4 pack well worth playing. Best played with a wired 360 controller.

How likely is it that the Missing Link DLC for Deus Ex or Heroes VI will go on sale?

Square Enix and UBI aren't exactly progressive thinking companies when it comes to digital, so it could go either way. Wouldn't be shocked with no sale.

JaseC

Thoughts on Renegade Ops? Is it as repetitive as it looks? I spent all of 10 minutes with Zombie Driver, but this looks like it has much higher production values at least.

I think the consensus on the PC port of the game is a sour one.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Kind of funny how Duke is already at 6.80$. 2$ less and the appropriate amount of Alcohol would make a purchase for me.

Blizzard

Banned
So you're telling me those games already discounted but not part of a Daily Deal will remain discounted until the last day of the sale?
This is almost always true for extended Steam sales where there are daily deals.

There have been exceptions, presumably when someone makes a price mistake and something is cheap and then it gets reverted and then everyone rages, but not very often.

Hanzou

One thing I hate about all these sales is I get pissed at myself for buying a game at one sale and not playing it only to show u p at the next sale for even cheaper!

So, who's in for 4 pack Renegade Ops? I can't host, but I'm in!

Does anyone want to do a Renegade Ops 4 pack? Will PayPal my portion immediately.

I have been sick for 3 weeks and I have to be well soon so I finally went to the doctor. Now I only have $20 for this week when most of my wishlist is on sale. BBL crying forever now. Sonic will probably go on sale and I won't be able to buy it. I'm gonna hold off on anything unless Sonic, Alice, or Clash of Heroes go 75% off. If I miss one of them from getting a different one of them, I won't feel bad.

Ditto this. 4-pack makes it no-brainer for my #3 wishlist game.

I can host as long as we get this done in the next hour and a half. After that I have to get ready for work. Add me.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/DeliciousBert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom