• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2011 Thread 3 | Buy now, play later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBear

Hey guys I have one spare spot open for a DD four pack. Only thing is I won't be able to gift the game til later this afternoon (about 5 hours from now). Please PM me if you are interested.
Cheers!

EDIT: Spot filled! Thanks guys!

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I'd say it'd be $40-45 if it was going to go down in price. It's a little bit early for it to drop down to $25-30, of course I could be surprised. :p

Steam Christmas sale usually has a surprise like that, and Bethesda probably wouldn't mind a late year boost in sales to keep their relevancy sky high (and draw people away from the ps3 version).

Anyone have any recommendations for the Dungeon Defenders DLC? I don't care about the costume pack, but I might drop a buck on the mission packs if they're any good.

Caerith

Ran into a very odd issue last night in Arkham City and I think it might be a GFWL issue but I am not sure. The game crashed at the GFWL login, and then when I was able to get into the game I had a nice white bar on the bottom of the screen, in Detective mode the bar goes away. After a reboot of my pc it seemed to go away (no crash on gfwl login that time either).
I would get stuttering logos (and gameplay) for a while until I disabled DX11. Game has run smoothly ever since. (I've heard no good things about the DX11 in that game.)

Darryl

Banned
Anyone have any recommendations for the Dungeon Defenders DLC? I don't care about the costume pack, but I might drop a buck on the mission packs if they're any good.

haven't got to play it yet, but the warping core DLC looks like an ok-sized expansion for $.50c. the other ones don't look like they're worth it as much.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Last night, I had two consecutive dreams in which I won the 10 games on my Wishlist.

...I'm dreaming about Steam. :(

Last night, I had two consecutive dreams in which I won the 10 games on my Wishlist.

...I'm dreaming about Steam. :(

At least it's not as bad as when I had a dream a week ago about my roommate getting a new computer. I mean, what a boring dream. Why couldn't it at least be me getting the new computer?

But yeah dreaming about Steam is still pretty bad. :D

JaseC

At least it's not as bad as when I had a dream a week ago about my roommate getting a new computer. I mean, what a boring dream. Why couldn't it at least be me getting the new computer?

But yeah dreaming about Steam is still pretty bad. :D

Obviously you don't deserve one. :p

JaseC

Hey JaseC, should I buy Rage?

Since you know well my answer to that question, I conferred with a higher power:

wLr2Z.png

TheBez

Thanks to the generosity of Sober and Neogaf as a whole I'm gonna give away some games now! First to quote this gets Eufloria for steam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom