• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2011 Thread 3 | Buy now, play later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mulligan

Banned
I have l4d on my old steam account and just preinstalled it onto my current account but it says i need a CD key to play.. is there anyway around this or will i have to buy it again?

Narag

I have l4d on my old steam account and just preinstalled it onto my current account but it says i need a CD key to play.. is there anyway around this or will i have to buy it again?

If they key is tied to the old account, I think you're out of luck.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Will they do this? I have 2 accounts because one of mine was banned for a year.

It depends. Last I read, games were only transferable if you purchased it at retail no more than 90 days prior to the transfer request. This was yonks ago, though.

Des0lar

will learn eventually
If I've never played L4D before (1 or 2), is there a point in getting the bundle? Or should I just get 2 alone?

Well I liked the characters in L4D 1 more than those in 2.
For 2,5$ it's probably worth it just for the "story" alone.
Game mechanics are all better in 2 though.

ASilva

Neo Member
Anyone for L4D2 4-pack? I can't host since I'm not from US, i'll pay via paypal immediately

PM or add me on steam: andrezen

EDIT: I can actually host, it's 10,49€ which is pretty much the same as 15$ (if not a bit cheaper)

Anyone for L4D2 4-pack? I can't host since I'm not from US, i'll pay via paypal immediately

EDIT: I can actually host, it's 10,49€ which is pretty much the same as 15$ (if not a bit cheaper)

Are you in Europe Region 2 (based on the price, I'd assume so)? Would games gifted from there work in the UK?

10,49€ for the 4-pack? It's 14,99€ for me.
What does the L4D1+2 bundle cost for you?

ASilva

Neo Member
I'm from Portugal, prices here are the following:

l4d2prices7gz2y.jpg

Would games gifted from there work in the UK?

I don't see why not but I can't confirm. I've entered a bunch of US-Based 4-Packs here and haven't had any problems, i don't see why it wouldn't work the other way around

Doing the 4-pack, just need 2 more.

It's 2.6€ each. According to google the $ conversion 2.6 € = 3.4853 US$
Can you wait a second? I think 2 of my friends would like L4D 2, in addition to me getting the bundle. Just need a few minutes to make sure. :)
EDIT: Ok, I need one spot in the L4D2 4-pack for a friend and the bundle for me.

upandaway

Can you wait a second? I think 2 of my friends would like L4D 2, in addition to me getting the bundle. Just need a few minutes to make sure. :)
I'll wait on that and if either of them doesn't, then I'll make an account and join myself

Edit: so wait, is that 1 spot left or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom