• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2011 Thread 3 | Buy now, play later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrgone

tumblr_l8jljoobdt1qatgt2o1_500.jpg

Echoplx

I got multitasking added in my last firmware update.

On a more serious note, Everyone should be playing the Blackwell Trilogy (From Indie Royale) Truly amazing games, and they have none of the usual adventure game tediousness!

zombieshavebrains

I have not used cocaine
I got all the potato cheesemints from the portal 2 ARG and it was nice that they had all the games in a pack that you could buy super cheap. I really really enjoyed that one. I only did the summer ticket/treasure hunt event with the games i had and didn't bother to buy any because the prizes just weren't worth it outside of the TF2 glasses.

It would be nice if they had all the games with the achievements for this event in a pack that was discounted so you can get all of them easily. But i can't do this one anyway cause i'm working so damn much...le sigh.

benjipwns

Banned
Had a few more games download updates (Defense Grid, Sword and Soldiers, etc.) just now.

Also noticed, probably was mentioned earlier, that to get the free Sanctum X-Mas DLC you have to go to the store page and click "Install" before it works. (May have just been me though.)

InertiaXr

I've got 489 hours of FM11 played which is 33% of my overall Steam play time of the 149 games I own...4 cents/hour is a decent enough return though IMO.

Aselith

Aselith
Has logged 918.4 hours of playtime — that's 38 days, 6 hours, and 24 minutes, with most of the time being spent playing RapeLay, which accounts for 10.0% of their playtime

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Snuggler
Has logged 1010.0 hours of playtime — that's 42 days, 2 hours, and 0 minutes, with most of the time being spent playing The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut, which accounts for 10.0% of their playtime

This is the most interesting part, cost/hour:

RcIM8.png

I've probably logged more time with my top 6-7 most played games than the rest of my library combined

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
"Semblance
Has logged 1685.9 hours of playtime — that's 70 days, 5 hours, and 53 minutes, with most of the time being spent playing Team Fortress 2, which accounts for 9.0% of their playtime"

Well alright then. Would have been so much more if Steam started tracking stuff years ago. I was on Counter-Strike: Source day and night for awhile there.

On a side note, Cave Story+ is pretty chill. Will give that some more time this weekend.

vall03

fuck! I already spent 185+ hours in Steam?! and I only started using it back in July when Summer Sale started! wonder what my time would be if I actually used my account back in 2008 when I first registered...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom