• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2011 Thread 3 | Buy now, play later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NBtoaster

Anyone else getting no connection with steam servers? Store pages still load but nothing in community.

edit: looking at spuf it's a problem for everyone.

SmokyDave

NBtoaster said:
Anyone else getting no connection with steam servers? Store pages still load but nothing in community.

edit: looking at spuf it's a problem for everyone.
Yeah, and I use it as my only chat client :(

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Stupid Steam. Goodbye GAF chat & good night Ely, thanks for keeping me company and for all the good music. :(

G0DLIKE

crimsonheadGCN said:
So has anyone played the rugby game by Sidhe yet?

I'm surprised the game is in the top 20 in America.

I bought the game despite their league games being trash.

It's actually pretty good. Color me surprised.

Spwn

I've played through TR: Underworld on the PS3 and can say that it's a solid game although it has some occasional camera problems and at times falling to death starts to feel like the greatest satisfaction in the game. Didn't know what was going on in the game because of not having played the previous two games, but that didn't matter.

Oh, and so much invisible walls I, again, just rather threw myself off a cliff and took a break when I got sick of those.

MNC

Gez said:
Valve are getting desperate with all these TF2 items (First Deus Ex, then the Magicka DLC, then Red Orchestra 2, Renegade Ops Gordon Freeman, and now FM2012). I got FM2012 for $28.46 from GMG awhile back with the 25% voucher and when it was $37.95. Right now you can get it for $31.96 with the 20% off voucher.
Valve aren't the ones doing this. Developers/publishers ask valve if they can bundle a hat with their game.

Tomodachi

I can't access store, community and the lower bar says "no connection" but I'm sure I'm downloading two games at 1.2MB/sec. What the hell?

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Nymerio said:
I'd like to know as well. I already have the PS3 collection, are the PC versions graphically better?
Yeah. The image quality is flawless with significantly higher resolutions, tons of anti-aliasing, and 60 fps. These are the best the games will ever look by a large margin.

SmokyDave

Stallion Free said:
Yeah. The image quality is flawless with significantly higher resolutions, tons of anti-aliasing, and 60 fps. These are the best the games will ever look by a large margin.
I only have Legend but that looks great on PC.

Proper 360 pad support too!

That's why you should never go full DD when it's executed Steam style and i think this way even having a great deal of appreciation for the service.

Oh crap:
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2174592

104216-steam-stats-soucis.png

Steam is having some difficulties...

Bumhead

Banned
Thank god it's not just me. My Steam has been behaving very erratically. I've just had the exact same problem with the being prompted prove my humanity..

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Mexx said:
What's the best deal for Borderlands steam key right now? It can be GOTY or normal edition.

Steam itself, I imagine. While the game supports Steamworks, it was a retroactive patch that implements only some aspects of the suite, and as such retail keys do not register with Steam.

Mexx

Neo Member
JaseC said:
Steam itself, I imagine. While the game supports Steamworks, it was a retroactive patch that implements only some aspects of the suite, and as such retail keys do not register with Steam.
Hmmm, didn't think about that. ;) Thanks!

SmokyDave

Chinner said:
still can't buy this DR2:OTR and it's now properly out in the UK.
I've come to the conclusion that we're actually Germans.

Hasn't really changed my life much, I already liked sausage, beer & blondes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom