• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2011 Thread 3 | Buy now, play later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

derFeef

jim-jam bongs said:
Not only am I connected to Steam, I am even chatting with someone on my friend list.

Suckers.
Yep, working like a charm. Steam just has hiccups from time to time, no need to worry.

Salsa

nah, last update is seriously fucked, that some of you guys arent getting issues doesnt neglect the fact that the update broke a lot of stuff for a lot of people, just look at the steam forums.

Just waiting for a fix

Minsc

Gold Member
derFeef said:
Not really, but winrar is the better option.
:p

winrar.png

Winrar sucks. 7-zip is nag-free and equal or better in every aspect.

derFeef

SalsaShark said:
nah, last update is seriously fucked, that some of you guys arent getting issues doesnt neglect the fact that the update broke a lot of stuff for a lot of people, just look at the steam forums.

Just waiting for a fix
It's always hitting you, isn't it :(

Salsa

derFeef said:
It's always hitting you, isn't it :(

well its hitting me in the sense that The Longest Journey and Crazy Taxi disappeared, but i wasnt really planning on playing them atm anyway, heh

derFeef

Minsc said:
http://www.31012.com/images/games/11/winrar.png

Winrar sucks. 7-zip is nag-free and equal or better in every aspect.
The power of the context menu, I seriously entrust it to people. But the few times I double-click an archive - I agree.

Look, two guys with red names have come in to endorse 7-Zip. Clearly the official stance of this forum is that it's a 7-Zip forum.

And we don't take kindly to yer type 'round here, RAR-ers.

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
It's Friday and I'm in a giving mood. I'll gift the Max Payne bundle to the first 5 people that quote this (as long as I'm allowed to buy multiple copies.)

Definitely worth playing both games.

Nightz

Dupy said:
It's Friday and I'm in a giving mood. I'll gift the Max Payne bundle to the first 5 people that quote this (as long as I'm allowed to buy multiple copies.)

Me? :)

Dupy said:

=D Me Perhaps?

florn

Neo Member
Dupy said:

morp?

Dupy said:

Maybe it can run on my laptop.

commissar

I have both Max Paynes in a box in the room next to me, but the convenience of not having to swap out a hdd for a dvd drive and then crack the games only to swap the drives again almost makes it worth buying at that price :/

Mrbob

Yes. Why would they give away the campaign for free to play? :p

It is awesome and well worth 15 bucks. Last Stand mode is cool too.

mojiimbo

Mrbob said:
Yes. Why would they give away the campaign for free to play? :p

It is awesome and well worth 15 bucks. Last Stand mode is cool too.
You know, that makes total sense. I was just looking to get an introduction to the series/genre but I don't even see a tutorial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom