• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2011 Thread 3 | Buy now, play later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilflare

shintoki said:
Yeah...pay 3.74 to get Max Payne.

i still recall how this game was the rage during its time.
and Max Payne 2 seems to have aged well, to me at least :X

and... thanks Dupy for a copy :D you're on a roll! :D

EDIT:
@Salsa, for some reason, i do hope they have some co-op of sort sometime in the future

Salsa

!! huge thanks to Dupy who got me Costume Quest during harsh money week :D dude's golden if this thread is anything to go by!

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
snoopeasystreet said:
dupy seems like a cool dude. Anything you want for being so nice to GAF?

Nah, just wanted to help some GAFers enjoy their weekend more:)

Salsa

amrod said:
Wait it has... 2 DLC ?

oh maybe its the old one? cant remember the name of it, this is what it says:

Continue the Costume Quest adventure with the Grubbins on Ice DLC pack, included free in the PC version! Face new enemies while collecting additional quests, costumes, battle stamps and creepy treat cards. Help the monsters overthrow Araxia to bring peace back to Repugia!

the game doesnt have a "DLC content" label, its just included in the game.

amrod

SalsaShark said:
oh maybe its the old one? cant remember the name of it, this is what it says:

the game doesnt have a "DLC content" label, its just included in the game.

Sounds like just the game and 1 DLC " Grubbins on Ice DLC "

So can we expect to see Stacking too? I have the XBLA version but I'd rather have it on Steam, cos Steam is forever and I seriously doubt my Xbox is.

Scythian

Damn, this month is eating through my wallet. GOG sales, Steam sales. Almost broke now, and don't even want to imagine the next couple of months :(

On another note, what's Costume Quest like? It seems like the perfect game to play through for Halloween :p

bs000

Scythian said:
Damn, this month is eating through my wallet. GOG sales, Steam sales. Almost broke now, and don't even want to imagine the next couple of months :(

On another note, what's Costume Quest like? It seems like the perfect game to play through for Halloween :p

Turn based RPG where you go trick-or-treating and turn into giant robots and makes you feel like a kid and fills you with awesome.

Also it's free on PS3 if you have PSN+ for October :O

wilflare

jim-jam bongs said:
So can we expect to see Stacking too? I have the XBLA version but I'd rather have it on Steam, cos Steam is forever and I seriously doubt my Xbox is.

Stacking will be lovely to have on Steam :D

@snoopy, Dupy has nothing on his wishlist. i couldn't stalk-surprise him :/

PaulLFC

DR2: Off the Record is currently only £20 in the UK store :O

Possible misprice?

Edit: Nope, seems not. RRP seems to be £20 over here.

wilflare

the Steam Community page on your account is great to watch.
I love seeing what people buy and want on their wishlist..

Costume Quest seems to appear again and again. first it's want, then it's buy

amrod

Stallion Free said:
How are the anti-aliasing options in Costume Quest?

You can pick any res... This is the advanced options screen, running it at 1920x1080

nTw7U.jpg

gray_fox224

I ordered a new gaming laptop after my desktop suddenly died. Will I be able to recover my Steam account and re-download all my games on the new computer?

Salsa

jim-jam bongs said:
No luck with either I'm afraid. It's no biggie really, it still looks cute.

damn! oh well, we'll probably get an Inspector profile later on i guess. Aliasing could be worse on my side cause of the low resolution.

Flunkie

Banned
Oh hell yes. I'm so glad I didn't buy Costume Quest on PS3. NOW I CAN BUY IT ON STEAM AND HAVE NO TIME TO PLAY ON A DIFFERENT PLATFORM!@

wilflare

Flunkie said:
Oh hell yes. I'm so glad I didn't buy Costume Quest on PS3. NOW I CAN BUY IT ON STEAM AND HAVE NO TIME TO PLAY ON A DIFFERENT PLATFORM!@

we can cry when it goes to iOS
i have a feeling it might...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom