• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2011 Thread 3 | Buy now, play later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Flunkie said:
Salsa got pwned. I doubt he shows his face around here much anymore, if at all.

Well he did have a valid point to make it's just that him making the argument was fucked up, i hope he comes back.

Madrugador said:
Holy crap, master race never fails to impress.

Thank god for crazy russian hackers.

Joe Molotov

Stallion Free said:
lolsufn.jpg

Eviscerated.

Salsa

Flunkie said:
Salsa got pwned. I doubt he shows his face around here much anymore, if at all.

at least im not downright asking for free games..........

right guys?

RIGHT!?

;_;

I was gonna gift Costume Quest back at the beggining of next month but now you're all screwed.

SalsaShark said:

right guys?

RIGHT!?

;_;

I was gonna gift Costume Quest back at the beggining of next month but now you're all screwed.

i never made fun of you ^_^.....

Daily Deal is The Last Renmant, 75% off.

God dammit Squeenix, drop its price already! I really want it, but 7,50 is way too much when Christmas and Halloween sales are around the corner.

Ledsen

Volcynika said:
Daily deal is The Last Remnant 75% off :eek:

No it's not... fuuuck Europe not getting the daily deal two days in a row... I really wanted Last Remnant too :(

edit: YES IT IS

edit2: errrr SO IS THE GAME ANY GOOD

confused

Banned
StuBurns said:
We had it yesterday too.

It just didn't show up on the frontpage, but MP was on offer indeed.

Thanks Steam, once again for a crappy offer while I'm broke. Keep it up till thursday and you have my undying love.

Volcynika

Ledsen said:
No it's not... fuuuck Europe not getting the daily deal two days in a row... I really wanted Last Remnant too :(

edit: YES IT IS

edit2: errrr SO IS THE GAME ANY GOOD

I enjoyed it, though I lost a save when I put a ton of hours into it (moved PCs, lost it then, not a game problem).

Gvaz

Banned
Last Remnant for 7.50? I got it at $10 fuuuuuuuu

Also Hard Reset what the fuck, that demo kicked ass

edit: oh it's $10 daily deal

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
SalsaShark said:

right guys?

RIGHT!?

;_;

smh

SalsaShark

smh

wilflare

anyone bought an extra copy of Max Payne?
please hook a fellow GAFbro Hakuei up!
wanted to help him but the price went back up!

Tomodachi

confused said:
It just didn't show up on the frontpage, but MP was on offer indeed.
It was not available in SOME European countries. I know for certain that it wasn't in Italy, lots of people complaining in the steam forums as well.

confused

Banned
LiquidMetal14 said:
WHERE THE HELL IS RENEGADE OPS

ibaxuf5sy4da6gmjie.gif

Wasn't it delayed till the 19th ?

Tomodachi said:
It was not available in SOME European countries. I know for certain that it wasn't in Italy, lots of people complaining in the steam forums as well.

That's weird. I know Europe is divided into 2 regions by Steam. I always figured the second was just Germany due to violence laws.

It didn't show up for me on the frontpage, but if I navigated to the MP storepage it was on offer.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
confused said:
Wasn't it delayed till the 19th ?

That's weird. I know Europe is divided into 2 regions by Steam. I always figured the second was just Germany due to violence laws.

SEGA IS WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE

dennisgreenclfh.jpg

Tomodachi

confused said:

It didn't show up for me on the frontpage, but if I navigated to the MP storepage it was on offer.
I know, very weird. I didn't get it on the main page either. Just like today The Last Remnant is not showing, but if I manually search for it I can see its page and buy it no problem.
MP on the other hand didn't show in the manual search, went back to the store main page when clicking on its name in the news entry for the daily deal and gave an error even when trying to buy it from a normal browser ("this item is not available in your region blabla").

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1963933
People from Italy, Western Russia and Germany have been having the same problem. Maybe Italy ended up in the German region for some weird reason? No clue, honestly.

I just beat Last Remnant on Steam. It definitely has its flaws but it is a great game that lasts you 50 to 60 hours. Its an awesome bang for your buck and a must buy.

Scythian

Already had The Last Remnant, but felt really overwhelmed with the battle system. I din't know what was going on most of the time. Maybe I'll try it again soon.

MRORANGE

I must have played about 5hrs of Last Remnant and I still have no idea on how the battle system even works :s I know I can arange my troops by formation but that about it.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'm not going to buy Costume Quest until it is discounted during the Christmas sale.

Come at me, bro Salsa.

I have also just bought TLR and I don't usually play JRPGs which don't have the word Mario in the title, so expect a lot of annoying questions. I know I could ask them in the OT but if I'm going to be annoying anyone on GAF it might as well be my people.

I think I'm going to Sale-wait Costume Quest. Same thing I'm doing with Bastion. I'm sure they're solid games, but knowing they'll go on sale in the next few months means I'll wait.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
jim-jam bongs said:
I have also just bought TLR and I don't usually play JRPGs which don't have the word Mario in the title, so expect a lot of annoying questions. I know I could ask them in the OT but if I'm going to be annoying anyone on GAF it might as well be my people.

From thenceforth your questions shall only be responded to if they are phrased as Molydeuxoxisms.

Edit: Clarity.

MNC

hey now, truth be told, salsa is a great supporter of many games and double fine needs your support. that being said, i havent bought it.

JaseC said:
Your questions shall only be responded in validation if they are phrased as Molydeuxoxisms.

Imagine playing the only coin in the world and you're being used to decide on outcomes for all global debates.

I've got this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom