• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2011 Thread 3 | Buy now, play later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRORANGE

isn't alice the game with hair physics?

edit: yeah...

fDHbu.gif

graywolf323

Steam suddenly seems to be remembering my birthdate for whenever it decides to age check me again (at least in Firefox)

still wish they'd just tie your age to your account so you don't get bothered by that page at all

Just bought Alice! Been waiting for a price drop.

Art style looks gorgeous. I know the critic reviews slammed the game but seeing that user reviews have been generally positive, I figured I'd give it a go.

DarkChronic said:
Art style looks gorgeous. I know the critic reviews slammed the game but seeing that user reviews have been generally positive, I figured I'd give it a go.

Post has far too many iterations of the word "review." Skipped by default.

What is wrong with me? I am seriously thinking of buying Saints Row 3, Sonic, and Ass Creed Rev? I am sick :( Although to be fair I have spent about 1/8th in 2011 on Steam compared to 2010.

Blizzard

Banned
ClovingSteam said:
What is wrong with me? I am seriously thinking of buying Saints Row 3, Sonic, and Ass Creed Rev? I am sick :( Although to be fair I have spent about 1/8th in 2011 on Steam compared to 2010.
Just wait and buy them in the Christmas 2012 sale. They will probably be cheaper then, and that way you don't have to worry about playing them for a while.

I just saw that at GMG as well. I tried to click buy now with a furious clicking of the mouse but got the error. Good thing I already took advantage of GMG's 25% and got Arkham City for $34. Just need to wait. $0.01 would have been a much better deal though, lol.

zkylon

zkylewd
SalsaShark said:
yeah im aware that its pretty much that price everywhere but in the US
Aw man someone changed the proxy settings at work and now it detects i'm in Argentina. 25 is a lot less tempting than 15.

Glass Rebel said:
Just got the Sequence code by Feep :)
But I don't know what category to put it in, RPG or Music :(

*Checks PM's

Sweet.

Want to buy Alice, but 25 euros in Europe is too expensive for me. Maybe I'll let someone gift me.

zkylon

zkylewd
Dizzy-4U said:
I'm in Argentina and I see Alice at $14,99.
Yeah, it shows as $14.99 on the main page, but it changes to $24.99 when i reach the last "confirm your purchase" section, past the Paypal part. I don't know how much will Paypal charge me, but i'm inclined to think 25.

zkylon said:
Yeah, it shows as $14.99 on the main page, but it changes to $24.99 when i reach the last "confirm your purchase" section, past the Paypal part. I don't know how much will Paypal charge me, but i'm inclined to think 25.
I can help you buy a US copy if you want to be sure you only pay $14.99.

Salsa

I'll be probably busting my balls tomorrow to find a way to get Alice, i dont trust EA with Steam Sales, even less now with Origin. There's a chance the game wont even be discounted during the christmas sales, its not like it didnt happen with stuff like DeathSpank and BulletStorm..

Dizzy-4U

zkylon said:
Yep, you're right. Just tried it myself :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom