• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfster

Just like the original with its
bug cult
thing, huh.

It's worse.
It's a random mission that goes as easily and normal as the others, and then suddenly
you're in a zone full of leylines, and 5 mages show up to fucking decimate you since they can superbuff each other and their attacks do more damage, and you can hardly do anything because you didn't prepare for this.

Maniac

Banned
Saw him do standup last week, funny a shit. Seinfeld is also funnier than Big Bang Theory ever was or will be.[/QUOTE]

That's not saying much. TBBT is terrible. Seinfeld as a comedian is quite good, I just never liked the show.

I do love
Because Seinfield set up what other sitcoms do now. If you are young then it might seen "lame", but it is very likely Seinfield did it first at some point.
kunk-rum.gif

THE SIMPSONS DID IT!

I still find Seinfeld to be pretty blech, but it did indeed set up a lot of the standards for sitcoms nowadays, for better or worse.

Louie is a really, really great, dark, realistic and a very "human" spin on the Seinfeld "style" of show. So good.

Helps that Louis CK is one of the best comedians alive.

RIP George Carlin

Jawmuncher

The Seinfeld episode about the group trying to get to the theater, and no one knowing where to meet up is amazing. It's a great time capsule piece of how things used to be. All of this talk makes me wonder why there was never a adventure game based off the show.

-------

I didn't know the Mahjong series was still going on steam. Guess it sold a bit better than we would have thought. Which is surprising considering it didn't have much of a discount on any of the games last big sale. There are now 3 games in the series. Then again looking at the developer / publisher they don't have anything positive outside of the Hanafuda card game. Boneless zombie has exactly one review.
http://store.steampowered.com/search/?developer=Zoo Corporation

Seinfeld is, for the most part, terrible.

Just like TBBT.

Modern Family is pretty good though, in my opinion.

And Louie, don't forget Louie. People gotta fucking watch Louie.

And Wilfred. That shit is great.

Can't disagree with that, most of us are outright awful.

Hm, true. HIMYM goes toe-to-toe with TBBT on being terrible.

LOUIE LOUIE LOUIE LOUIEEEE

Salsa

Tabasco isn't really spicy =/
I'm wondering how the brand survives the existence of Sriracha.

ive eaten legit mexican food and spicey food in general in Peru, Mexico, Venezuela, Colombia..

there is something wrong with this fucking pizza I tell you

im of course eating it anyway but im also drinking booze so at this point im just asking for hemorrhoids

love halo

edit: we need more Flywrench impressions here. did no one buy it?

ive eaten legit mexican food and spicey food in general in Peru, Mexico, Venezuela, Colombia..

im of course eating it anyway but im also drinking booze so at this point im just asking for hemorrhoids

love halo

Throw some rocoto on that bad boy

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey

love halo

Out of my list, lashman and More_Badass did. And only one of those two would be inclined to talk about it~

Jawmuncher

Final MGSV trailer from Kojima tomorrow

Time schedule of the trailer, METAL GEAR's Evolution & Harmony's fix.
8/25
US 6am (PST) 9am (EST)
UK 2pm
JPN 11pm

CNKCEQZVAAA-QrX.jpg

Was probably already posted but might as well remind the thread.

Sch1sm

So if you pre order a game from steam on amazon, do you uh...not get the steam key till it launches? I want ground zeroes now ;-;

You ain't gon' get it, son.

It's okay, it'll only take you like 3 hours to finish the main story for GZ, so you won't be spoiled too much in TPP.

Do we think there's any chance for the Mega Man Legacy Collection on Nuuvem or GMG?

So if you pre order a game from steam on amazon, do you uh...not get the steam key till it launches? I want ground zeroes now ;-;

As with ANY site that isn't Steam, codes aren't available until, at the very earliest, when pre-loading starts.

Anastasia

Final MGSV trailer from Kojima tomorrow

Time schedule of the trailer, METAL GEAR's Evolution & Harmony's fix.
8/25
US 6am (PST) 9am (EST)
UK 2pm
JPN 11pm

CNKCEQZVAAA-QrX.jpg

Was probably already posted but might as well remind the thread.

Is there going to be a stream or is it just going to be uploaded somewhere?

Also last MGS trailer from Kojima ;_;

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Is there going to be a stream or is it just going to be uploaded somewhere?

Also last MGS trailer from Kojima ;_;

Will probably pop up on Konami's JP Youtube channel like the other Phantom Pain vids have. Though, a farewell
sausage
stream for Kojima & Co as they wave bye to their project would be really nice.

Way more than Konami'd give em at this point. ;-;

Anastasia

I believe it will just be uploaded to konami YouTube pages.

Will probably pop up on Konami's JP Youtube channel like the other Phantom Pain vids have. Though, a farewell
sausage
stream for Kojima & Co as they wave bye to their project would be really nice.

Way more than Konami'd give em at this point. ;-;

Okay, thanks!

Yeah it'd be nice to see a farewell stream. All the emotions. ;_;
And sausage.

Soulflarz

Banned
I'm still jealous.

"Amazon, I want MGS V because Arkham Knight was a mess."
"No, here's $30 credit instead."
"Amazon, I want MGS V."
"OK, here, have it."
*free TPP*

I love how they didn't even so much as mention my $30 credit I got >_>

Do I send them an email asking for MGS V again?

Backlogger

Arrested Development is great and all but people put it way too much on a pedestal sometimes. It'll never be your generation's Seinfeld, get over it. This generation's Seinfeld is The Big Bang Theory, like it or not.

Conversely there are probably perfectly normal people that are wondering why you haven't seen Modern Family or The Big Bang Theory yet. What is your excuse?

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is this gen's Seinfeld. Eh maybe not, but for me it's close.

Big Bang Theory is good, but even as a nerd I could never get they into it. Even now I can watch nearly any episode of Seinfeld and it's still funny. I can't think of any show since then that does that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom