• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benedict

Wish there were more options for EU charities at Humble Bundle
Not that fond of US based charities.
went with Medecins Sans Frontieres

L.O.R.D

Boobs are just fake asses.

8RwUHfo.jpg

Tizoc

Boobs & Ass are her character traits.

It's mostly ass really.

Have you never played Street Fighter Alpha/Zero 3?
I played that a lot on the PSX as a kid and I never cared for the character's 'fanservice' since it was overshadowed by her whack design and moves. So the fanservice side was downplayed, in SF5, they're just embracing the fact that since her butt slam is her most memorable move for the character, so they just roll with it.

There is another game in the bundle called 'Miles - Knights of Anal Tyranny'.

Indiegala has got both Hometown and Life fans covered.

I dunno man, my eroge need to have good art for me to be interested. The art in those games look generic as hell.

Dr Dogg

I bought every western released Yakuza game at launch (even Dead Souls) and fat lot of good that did the cause. Only finished 1 and 2. Gave up on 3 about halfway as I was playing on Hard and no shit sherlock it's really fucking hard on that difficulty.

Teggy

If at first you don't succeed, give up?

It's been a long time since I played Sequence, but I remember a big part of it is deciding which arrows you go for and which you ignore-- are you trying to hit everything?

No, just casting spells was mostly the problem - if you can't do offense, doing endless defense isn't going to help.

I've never had the best coordination for some games. I'm terrible at RTS, for example. I'm sure the game gets a lot harder even at normal or easy.

Tizoc

I bought every western released Yakuza game at launch (even Dead Souls) and fat lot of good that did the cause. Only finished 1 and 2. Gave up on 3 about halfway as I was playing on Hard and no shit sherlock it's really fucking hard on that difficulty.
Pfft I beat it the first time on Hard, get gud scrub.

Only Street Fighter I played was SSIITurbo on Amiga 500. I missed the many Alienware giveaways :/

Huh I wonder how that ver. compares to the OG arcade ver.
The character is from SF Alpha 3, I did a small write up about her design here if you'd like to give a look
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=173127221&postcount=4121

Get M&B: Warband. It's super ugly and yet the best sandbox medieval RPG you are going to find.

Listen to this man.

Become a warrior of no renown, defeated at every turn, to the king of a nation, killing scores of enemies every battles as your armies take the field. Or just do whatever you want.

M&B2 is going to be so good. It will be the Deliverance everyone hopes for.

Dr Dogg

Pfft I beat it the first time on Hard, get gud scrub.

I guess it was because I was never that much into Virtua Fighter to get the flow down. Tamashiro kicked my arse and he was only like the 2nd boss. Took me about a week to finally get him beat but I quit on the dude in the bath house. Just got stopped in no time every attempt. He's apparently not even the hardest boss in the game :(

ArjanN

The problem is that they werent honest before the launch. From what I can gather you get like 1/3rd or 1/4th of the game and in the steam response they were writing that they actually want to develop the game further from the money they can earn with the game itself. They are also saying it in the video. If that was their plan, why didnt they say it before launching.
"We are planning for Trine 3 to be a trilogy/have more than 1 part."

Instead they did this:

Seems the games story is about getting 3 or 4 artitfacts, but the game just ends after getting the 1st.

I think if they would have been honest from the start, people would have understood.

To be fair it doesn't really seem that much shorter than the other Trine games, and the game itself is still good.

YO MILAMBER
TIME TO BUY STREET FIGHTER 5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuVsrCl89Ns

She actually looks pretty fun in this. I also like that they worked the tag character into a bunch of moves.

Oh god, that RPS 'Top 25 Action PC game' list is so, so terrible.

Well, it's a list of good games, but the problem is more that their definition of action game is way too broad.

Hektor

So what Metal Gear reference will be in next month's OT?

In an alternate dimension where the Port is still delayed, "The Phantom Port"

Oh god, that RPS 'Top 25 Action PC game' list is so, so terrible.

Good lord, that list is awful.
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/08/27/best-action-games

1 Saints Row IV
2 Grand Theft Auto IV
3 Beyond Good & Evil
4 Middle Earth: Shadow Of Mordor
5 Batman: Arkham City
6 Resident Evil IV
7 Tomb Raider: Legend
8 Max Payne
9 Just Cause 2
10 Lego Marvel Super Heroes
11 Hotline Miami
12 Prince Of Persia: Sands Of Time
13 Red Faction Guerilla
14 Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag
15 Dead Rising 2
16 Mafia
17 Lara Croft And The Guardian Of Light
18 TowerFall: Ascension
19 Grow Home
20 Darksiders II
21 Gang Beasts
22 Oni
23 MechWarrior 2
24 Project Eden
25 Westerado: Double Barreled

Yeah, im really interested in trying one too, but not for that price. That prepurchase deal would've been perfect if i wouldnt have bought RL a week ago.

Played already for ten hours :3

Oh...I bought it 13 days ago and only played for 30 minutes. I just don't want to go through the refund process for 2 bucks lol.

Shantom

I have a Steam Link pre-ordered. Will I get Portal 2 and Rocket League now?

"To prepare for the SteamOS launch, Psyonix and Valve are immediately offering Rocket League for free to those who pre-order (or have pre-ordered) any of the Steam Hardware devices (Steam Controller, Steam Link, or Steam Machine)...
The free copy will be available to those who pre-ordered (from Steam or retail) the Steam Controller, Steam Link or Steam Machine. Customers who already own Rocket League but pre-order the hardware anyway will be given an additional copy that they can gift to a friend."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom