• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eila

Humble have been on a terrible streak as of late.
Edit: Nevermind, I don't own Miss Take, bundle redeemed. I thought I had 2/3 from the $1 tier.

Jawmuncher

Whatever that was was taking the concept of a wrestler character and going crazy with it.
The one move anyone can remember for Mika from SFA3 is butt slam, you think most people would remember what her 2 360 grabs are :p
Besides if she kept her original movelist you'd complain about that anyways as Capcom not having changed anything with the character :V

Nah I wouldn't have because I just wanted the original character. I'm tired of "let's go to 11 with this".

Chariot

Modbot is posting my Amnesia: Memories giveaway as the other Amnesia, legit miffed
LLShC.gif
Psst. I wanna win that, don't tell the others that this isn't the other Amnesia.

Isnt it the only one?
It also throws pseudo-medieval fantasy under the bus. You won't find a better sandbox for that topic imo.

M&B2 is going to be so good. It will be the Deliverance everyone hopes for.
Yes, it's going to be amazing *__*

Hektor

ModBot said:
Instructions for Hektor:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut -- MB-16FD219CE06350DB - Taken by Saty. 3 entrants total.

t1440699679z1.png

The anime was shit, but I really liked the opening and the general style. And it's probably the fault of the length. Way more content than one single anime season can handle.

I was going to ask if the protagonist was as much of a cold fish as she is in the game, but looking at this intro, I think I already know the answer.

That being said, that's a rad intro.

Copons

Tried streaming an hour or so of Cities: Skylines on YouTube Gaming (here my live stream - now offline of course) and I got my first proper viewer, who also asked me about a mod.
Monetization and retirement from work is near bitches

Chariot

I was going to ask if the protagonist was as much of a cold fish as she is in the game, but looking at this intro, I think I already know the answer.

That being said, that's a rad intro.
She was probably worse, it was actually pretty funny. Most of the time she was just standing somewhere and looking blankly at things or people. My favourite moment was when somebody told here to wait at a place she couldn't recall. So she just stood behind the cafe for hours until the person called her to ask where she is.

Also
the deaths. At one point she falls into the water and starts to drown, but don't swim, she doesn't even make an effort of wailing arms around. She is just look blankly at the sky going "oh well, I am dyng."

Hillarious.

I'm glad Dying Light had a demo, because now I can say it's a really cool game. It's like Dead Island: It's Actually Good This Time Edition. The parkour element and day/night dichotomy were a particularly ingenious additions to the game And, of course, who can forget those easter eggs?

I'll have to get it some time.

Have they added controller support for this, by any chance? I've been holding out on playing it.

Some games just require some good legs-up couch vibes. This one seemed like it.
No idea. I doubt it's a priority right now while they're still filling out content, but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

She was probably worse, it was actually pretty funny. Most of the time she was just standing somewhere and looking blankly at things or people. My favourite moment was when somebody told here to wait at a place she couldn't recall. So she just stood behind the cafe for hours until the person called her to ask where she is.

Also
the deaths. At one point she falls into the water and starts to drown, but don't swim, she doesn't even make an effort of wailing arms around. She is just look blankly at the sky going "oh well, I am dyng."

Hillarious.

That would explain a lot. All of the storylines basically have the romances babysitting her through most/all of the whole thing.

Ozium

only good game in that bundle is deadly premonition

miss take is a mistake she doesn't even controller and the only optionss are keyboard or mouse, if you use keyboard then you get bored, if yoose a mouse den ur a louse cuz ur playing some touchscreen mobile, mo' dull. you can't use both keyboard and mouse becuz why would u on a computer that is crazy talk.

mistake indeed.

cloudbuilt is decent but runs like poo and is kind of boring compared to other games of its ilk.

tri looks good but 8 dollars? el oh el

muh toosents

derExperte

miss take is a mistake she doesn't even controller and the only optionss are keyboard or mouse

Stopped reading here because of lies and slander. Miss-Take got pad support added via patch.

Wasn't a fan of the games itself though.

miss take is a mistake she doesn't even controller and the only optionss are keyboard or mouse, if you use keyboard then you get bored, if yoose a mouse den ur a louse cuz ur playing some touchscreen mobile, mo' dull. you can't use both keyboard and mouse becuz why would u on a computer that is crazy talk.

mistake indeed.

cloudbuilt is decent but runs like poo and is kind of boring compared to other games of its ilk.

tri looks good but 8 dollars? el oh el

muh toosents

xzibitly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom