• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caerith

Removes HUD, makes everything you shoot die much quicker, with the tradeoff that you die very quickly as well. Ammo is much more scarce, especially pre-war bullets.

I started playing non-ranger mode and everything is just too bullet spongey. Ranger mode seems like the only way to play.

Well, I do understand Russian, so there's no problem with some stuff not being subtitled. It's just that the English voice acting tends to be superior, even in games that are developed in Russia (or Ukraine in this case), because the budget is usually bigger. Then again, hearing stuff like VDNH in English would be just plain weird lol.

In that case go with Russian. Most the English is okay apart from the kid who did most the children. He really wasn't very good and you get a section of the game where you have to listen to him prattle on.

Sajjaja

Will giv luv 4 One Piece pls thx

is it safe to buy it using hola?
or do i risk someone getting my steam password or something similiar?

Don't buy stuff on Steam using a VPN. They could ban your account. Also, Hola has some shady practices, so I would be very reluctant to use it.

zkylon

zkylewd
Removes HUD, makes everything you shoot die much quicker, with the tradeoff that you die very quickly as well. Ammo is much more scarce, especially pre-war bullets.
it kind of makes the game much better cos dudes were super bullet sponges in the regular game

dunno if i'd play ranger mode first but it was more enjoyable for me at least on my second go

Shantom

Its a Musou Game, so I guess its pretty... musou-ey.

I actually want that game, that is why I offer 20$, but Koei-Tecmos price strategy is shit.

It's published by Namco, so they have control over the price, as shown by it being overpriced at £40 here, instead of overpriced at £50.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom