• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
do u ever get out of velen in witcha3

feels like i've spent more time in this swamp than in witcha1 and 2 combined

i feel like ciri is gonna be like fuck that geralt dude, im just gonna go see what the wild hunt has to say

Shantom

As the first 4, you are all sorted. Will try to get more if anyone wants one later.
It's all over back to $69.99.

And I was 5th.
OR2faAw.gif

MUnited83

For you.
I searched for some Australian groups, added some guys, including a guy with a One Piece avatar. I asked him for help getting it and how could I pay him.... He said I didnt need to and just gifted it to me despite my insistence to pay!

Australians are lovely people! Not the first time this exact thing happened either lol ( Resident Evil pack had a similar price error, I added a Australian guy and he gave me one for free as a thanks for warning him about the error)

Tecl0n

I searched for some Australian groups, added some guys, including a guy with a One Piece avatar. I asked him for help getting it and how could I pay him.... He said I didnt need to and just gifted it to me despite my insistence to pay!

That's a nice anecdote. OP brings people together.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Enter the Dragon Punch, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Enter the Dragon Punch, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Amnesia: Memories -- MB-55B7354E0006267A - Taken by Jawmuncher. 43 entrants total.

t1440724337z1.png

Australians are lovely people! Not the first time this exact thing happened either lol

Yeah. I also never had any problem with Australian people, quite the contrary.

That's a nice anecdote. OP brings people together.

Through the power of Nakama (and the heart of cards).

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Enter the Dragon Punch, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Enter the Dragon Punch, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Amnesia: Memories -- MB-55B7354E0006267A - Taken by Jawmuncher. 43 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Amnesia: Memories was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1440724577z1.png

oh i missed on some cheap one piece? Interested in the game too, $20 and I would've gotten it. too bad it was Aussie only. its okay though, i was here for the true glitch, fallout 4 for $30... :) you win some you lose some

Pudge

Damn, I just missed the price error. Anyone still got a copy lying around? I'm willing to pay a reasonable price for it.

Oh, great.
I missed yet another price error, and it's One Piece!
But it's a PS3 port, it's trash and I wouldn't want it anyway..
#lostindenial

Aytrial

When all hope seems lost, a wild Australian appears and he has 5 copies of One Piece left. Or maybe 6.

What will he ever do with them.

If anyone is selling One Piece for a few bucks I'd be interested, but I'm not interested for $20.

But your Nakama needs you. For the power of friendship, you can not spend 20$? They want to travel to the Grand-Line with you, experience adventures and Nakama your way to become the Pirate King!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom