• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozium

also stealing mice from iosefe

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

sigh, i hate invisible enemies in games. Especially in horror games with limited ammo, atm talking about Evil Within, basically got to go to a door and wait for the guy to bust it open or walk in a straight line backwards and after a few seconds hope he is somewhere directly in front of you.

Latest and greatest.

ySIaneo.png

That's 7am for me. I should probably just wake up, put the thing on download and go back to sleep and then stay out of the internets for a few days.

the fuck? what happened to it being monday or something. why the hell we est coast ppl always get the short end of the stick? fuck everyone. :mad:

Latest and greatest.

ySIaneo.png

That's 7am for me. I should probably just wake up, put the thing on download and go back to sleep and then stay out of the internets for a few days.

While that is shit, at least we know for sure.

I'm sure my kid will get me up at some point in the night to start the download.

Ozium

Latest and greatest.

ySIaneo.png

VPN it is..

can someone tell me how to use vpn on steam to unlock something

treat me like I am a stoned child I've only ever used a browser plugin VPN

Eila

I've won Alone in the Dark and Gauntlet in past giveaways, it would have been a good idea to trade Alone in the Dark, but I doubt many people would have wanted it, lol.
Today was a fantastic haul! I joined almost everything for 1 ticket in case they decided to give it to everyone. Witcher 3 was quite something.
Oh yeah, I also won Olli Olli 2 along the other stuff for everyone.

Ozium

Now that my partner returned from her vacation, we're pushing to try and release Close Your Eyes on monday, it's an experiment game and a bit of a quicker developed game, but I'll be interested to see people's response to the little free game, love or hate it, come hopefully Monday.

I would have played it.. in fact I put it in my favorites to remind me

but now you releasing it the same day as TPP

please understand

Now I have so many telltale games that I don't feel bad that I haven't picked up life is strange yet.

I do feel a bit bad for King's quest though. Maybe when it gets cheaper

Jawmuncher

Now I have so many telltale games that I don't feel bad that I haven't picked up life is strange yet.

I do feel a bit bad for King's quest though. Maybe when it gets cheaper

I do think that's the biggest thing hurting it at the moment. Priced higher than any other episodic game that I know of. Though What I have seen looks pretty good.

I do think that's the biggest thing hurting it at the moment. Priced higher than any other episodic game that I know of. Though What I have seen looks pretty good.
Much like LiS, it really looks to have done its own thing with the telltale style streamlined adventure games. Just a shame it got sabotaged by activision's greedy premium pricing.

extras

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (the_firewithin, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones -- MB-8F4281EE30BC36DC - Taken by ctw0e. 2 entrants total.
Puzzle Agent -- MB-424C45ED0402E683 - Taken by SSPssp. 3 entrants total.
Poker Night at the Inventory -- MB-338C78EB3B0F636A - Taken by fuzzy123. 1 entrants total.

t1440823298z1.png

Bought myself Walking Dead Season Two and the Puzzle Agent games from the Humble sale. Don't know when I'll play them, but it was a good price for them.

Bunch of installed and downloading games on my computer that I feel like starting. Metal Slug 3, Always Sometimes Monsters, Tengami, Tesla Effect, Risky's Revenge, Guardian of Light, Hatoful Boyfriend, Freedom Planet.

At least I have plenty of games with which to pass the time until Rock Band 4 comes out.

Ozium

I wasted so much atp on not winning valve complete pack when all I really want is Counterstrike Source so I can play Garry's Mod online :(

why teh fuck is CS Source more expensive than GO even during summer sealz?

I wasted so much atp on not winning valve complete pack when all I really want is Counterstrike Source so I can play Garry's Mod online :(

why teh fuck is CS Source more expensive than GO even during summer sealz?

Because they want people to buy GO so they can get money from the microtransactions

Off topic but

taken

iosefe

so i checked my TellTale account for the first time in 5 years

apparently i own all of Back to the Future, when i thought i only got ep 1 all those years ago.

i can download all 5 parts, that means i'm good to go right? it's not a fluke?

Stuff from the Telltale sale:

Walking Dead is the DLC for the first season (400 days) NOT the base game.
ModBot said:
Instructions for Kurt Russell:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Poker Night 2 -- MB-9FB955EC21A57F58 - Taken by iosefe
Puzzle Agent -- MB-F54C075D6B181328 - Taken by NightmareTrigger
Poker Night at the Inventory -- MB-8E66527D98D22784 - Taken by eyeless
The Walking Dead: 400 Days (DLC) -- MB-969843A621288542 - Taken by Se7enSword

Ozium

New Tabletop Simulator update includes Jigsaw puzzles... omg

Jigsaw Puzzles
You can spawn jigsaw puzzles from the Games menu.
Enter in an image URL in the pop up window to create an 80 piece puzzle.
Puzzle pieces are randomly placed each time it’s loaded.
Background of the image will show on the board so you know what it looks like and what needs to be matched up.
More variations will be added in the future.

Robert Peeler @popsicle confirms that you can only own 1 of 4 FOBs without paying real world money.
In an interview (currently live). Peeler said that you can own a total of 4 FOBs. The first FOB is entirely free and can be purchased with GMP. The next 3 FOBs cannot be purchased with in game currency at all and can only be purchased with Mother Base Coins. Mother Base Coins CANNOT be earned in game by any means and can only be acquired through real world currency transaction.
KOOOONAMI..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom